TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

acully compared to earlyer in the day the ap is normal (and low)

im looking right now at a little over 2 lines mostly blacks and few mints/vines/pebbles

I've seen a few of the new ones, some hatchlings, a cheese hatchling, and a few other rares.

No i really didn't care about the dino. I'm just saying it should be like the Christmas eggs or like the Valetines eggs. It should be something like that because whats the point of releases these eggs every 5min and later its going to be common. It should just be a 1 one day thing.

It's the breeding ratios that fuel the big drops like this. The drag cave tries to keep the breeds balanced by allowing new dragons of certain breeds to be born/drop in the cave, while others who are at/over their alloted ratio are denied new creatios. The big release at the beginning would happen anyway to an extent as the ratios see the new dragon is underbred and need to boom the populations.

No i really didn't care about the dino. I'm just saying it should be like the Christmas eggs or like the Valetines eggs. It should be something like that because whats the point of releases these eggs every 5min and later its going to be common. It should just be a 1 one day thing.

They're meant to be common.

TJ of course has control, ultimately, over what species are what. But I always planned for the 'speckles' to be common, and Skist planned for the 'starry' to be common, too. The other two, I believe Jeredu wanted to be uncommon, at most.

EDIT: FRILLS ARE LEAVING D8 why????

Apparently they were just clogging the AP so they are being discontinued and people who have adults, they will be unbreedable

Its funny, people keep saying that Sunsongs are really hard to get, but I had no problem with mine.

Also, please stay on topic. We have already been told not to talk about frills in this thread.

Did I miss anything in the last 10 pages? Man, you leave for one hour and the thread explodes

now punting a nebula off my scroll

nvrmnd hasnt finished 5 hours yet

Edited by DragoneAddict

EDIT: FRILLS ARE LEAVING D8 why????

Because Lythiaren got sick of people constantly whining about and bashing them. Can't say as I blame her, either.

They're meant to be common.

TJ of course has control, ultimately, over what species are what. But I always planned for the 'speckles' to be common, and Skist planned for the 'starry' to be common, too. The other two, I believe Jeredu wanted to be uncommon, at most.

The spekles better be common. I think I'll cry if they arn't a super common critter that clogs the ap in a super annoying way ;D

Edited by Angziety

I fail to understand your logic.

If it was a one-day event, only a small number of people would get these dragons, which stinks, as they are not a holiday release. If it was a one-day event, the rations would never balance out how many of them there are meant to be.

I still need hellfires and BBWs...and another Sunsong

Wow, what happened to the AP? Just an hour ago it was clogged. And now...

Hmm, I wonder how people got Hellfires so easily. They were really hard for me.

Edited by satyr76

You do realize that 5 minute drops are what is supposed to happen, new egg released or not. When I first joined, all drops, even if there was nothing new, ended after a few minutes and five minute drops existed(I had my best luck getting CB rares during the 5 min drop). Five minute drops do not show up now because people are being more picky and letting the drops sit instead of picking them up.

Edited by Nectaris

I have to wait two more hours to abandon one of my nebulas so I can try for the Sunsong and Hellfire. The two that I want the most I can't get!! ARG! -runs around in a tantrum-

I got one! What's the name of the first dragon in the new release? The purple and orange one.

So at night, when is the best time or chance to come on and grab some eggs?

Edited by danielle3854

Because Lythiaren got sick of people constantly whining about and bashing them. Can't say as I blame her, either.

You think she'd take suggestions on keeping frills but making it so HOPEFULLY they won't clog the AP? Just asking. *stupid question is stupid*

OT!: I really hope I get the other two. It would make me so happy!

The spekles better be common. I think I'll cry if they arn't a super common critter that clogs the ap in a super annoying way ;D

Don't worry, they are common.

SQUEEEE!!! I gotta sunsong! and I accidentally spaz clicked a nebula...so tomorrow it gets punted unless it has a kick butt code better than ubfo

punted one of my three nebulas...next drop I will grab a hellfire!! well maybe

Edited by DragoneAddict