TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I got lost in the thread, and can't find it.

What does BBW stand for? I was at work and missed the start of this, though I managed to get a Sunfire egg from the AP when nobody was looking.

Scroll locked now, I hope they drop for a couple more days!

I got lost in the thread, and can't find it.

What does BBW stand for? I was at work and missed the start of this, though I managed to get a Sunfire egg from the AP when nobody was looking.

Scroll locked now, I hope they drop for a couple more days!

"This egg is covered in speckles. " - BBW (bright-breasted wyvern)

"This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it." - Nebula

"This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame." - Hellfire (H.Fire Wyvern)

"This egg changes colors in the sunlight." - Sunsong

I some how managed to get three nebulas! Just my luck. does any one want to trade for one? I will be able to in a hour. I think the hellfire are my favorite!

Oh and will it happen again tomorrow? (please yes)

most likely, I don't think there's been a drop that ends in a day. (except for maybe the holliday ones)

Does anyone know how long the eggs will continue to be mass dropped? I'm scroll locked with 3 nebula eggs, and one of the BBWs, (I think that's the speckled one, right?) and need to release one of the nebula eggs tomorrow, and try for a different new breed! smile.gif

Edit: Oops, I guess this has been asked, but does anyone know? lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

Waaaahhhh

I'm so scroll locked

i can't get the new eggs

Edited by 6ThunderGod9

Does anyone know how long the eggs will continue to be mass dropped? I'm scroll locked with 3 nebula eggs, and one of the BBWs, (I think that's the speckled one, right?) and need to release one of the nebula eggs tomorrow, and try for a different new breed! smile.gif

You had the same luck I did. biggrin.gif

i kinda do not want these eggs to be permanently because it should just stay as a one day egg that is rare. I had to give away my blue dino egg just so I wont be scroll lock. unsure.gif

FINALLY got a Sunsong. Hurray! now I haz one of each. -Cuddles new eggies-

-.- Lucky!

ha ha Blue Blue! xd.png I guess I shouldn't complain, and I'm not, really, I love them all, but really would like an opportunity to get at least one other breed! smile.gif

**Points up** Big congrats! I think those are the most beautiful of the eggs, but I love the metallic chocolate of the one breed..sorry, forgot the name already! lol Hell? Fell? Hell fire? **snicker**

Edited by MedievalMystic

*KILLS EVRYONE*

NOw its just me and you, Sunsong eggie.

laugh.gif

I know that feeling. xd.png

I just frantically clicked and refreshed at a 5 minute drop, hoping by some miracle I would get one and 2 Get code pages came up of the same egg type. Then I went to my scroll to look at them, and I found one egg. I clicked on the same egg twice instead.... /fail xd.png

Oh well, at least I got one that I really like, the BBW I think its called.

Edit: Never mind, its a Sunsong. biggrin.gif

ETA: NOW I got a BBW! xd.png

Edited by Mr.Person

I managed to nab two nebula, I'll influence each so I'll get both sexes. I'm loving that dimorphism is carrying into the new breeds, I really am.

i kinda do not want these eggs to be permanently because it should just stay as a one day egg that is rare. I had to give away my blue dino egg just so I wont be scroll lock. unsure.gif

Wait what? You WANT it to be a one-day event and make it all but impossible for everyone to get every breed...just because you abandoned a dino to get some?

Well I haven't been online with DC for awhile due to going crazy with tendonitis in my left rotator cuff area. I did go on it briefly to try and get a summons draggie with no luck:-(

Then when I came online tonight to scan the medical recieipts for our copy for income tax I checked what was going on and saw new eggies!!! So went to DC and tried to get one at 6:30 with no luck along with quarter to 7. But wait this gets even more weirder. When the 7 drop came up I was ready and in Firefox to grab them. I kept clicking on them and couldn't figure out why i couldn't get any!!! All I did get was the message saying I missed them. So you can imagine my surprise when it came up saying I had enough eggs and that I couldn't get anymore!!!!

So I looked on my scroll and almost fell off the chair as I had nabbed 2 of the purple speckly ones, one of the brown ones and one of the green spotted ones!!! So I am now scroll locked until one hatches. Is there 2 genders for each of these btw???

right now I am frustrated because I am out of incubate BSAs so for once I will not be one of the first to have their eggs hatch

Woo~!

I nabbed the green one and the really pretty one that looks like a night sky.

:'3

Beautiful eggs, and the hatchies too!

I hope I can get the other two!

><

I still haven't caught any of them. In fact, my interenet has pretty much died at the drops- I get one refresh in before its over.

I still haven't caught any of them. In fact, my interenet has pretty much died at the drops- I get one refresh in before its over.

Yeah, my Internet and phone died from 11 am to about 1:30 pm. xd.png