TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Hmm... many of Jer's. Ah well. I sure hope this isn't an April Fool's thing.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I have no idea what this means, especially in regard to dragons. D:

Shadowfox16: Thank you but that's okay! I've managed to catch 4 of the new releases on my own so I don't think I'll have a problem catching a Sunsong, especially since I'll have to wait a couple of days to try and by then they should be easier to get. ^^

I have no idea what this means, especially in regard to dragons. D:

It simply means that what you have now, is always worth more than something you might get.

And in reference to another comment- no, we don't know if its not a joke. But I really doubt it is.

I DID IT!

I've been trying for ages, finally got a Fell Flame! xd.png Sooo happy. I now have all 4 eggs! *Dances*

Need to get these eggs into some sites, so I can be prepared for Easter if anything happens. biggrin.gif

Edited by Wet Sock

I...I finally got one.. A Nebula..Now I need my Hellfire. Will be staying up late for this =w=

wow...I was at the drop a minute ago and I accidentally clicked something without reading the description...so while the next page loaded i read the description "this egg has strange markings on it" o_O definitely not a new egg...

At the big drop, I thought that they were dumping them and then were going to stop giving them out. I was so scared! Thanks for the info, everyone! I caught one, btw.

*Yawns* Time for me to get off for the night. I only managed to get a Nebula tonight, but I'm planning on hunting first thing tomorrow morning.

I only have one of the new eggs. There are just so many people. I can't wait till everyone is scroll locked! biggrin.gif

I really doubt it's a prank. Imagine the Valentine and Christmas alt drama and multiply it by 1,000. That's roughly the amount of drama we'd have on our hands if this turned out to be a prank.

Rawr, I had returned to get the darn heckfire and be done!

Kinda.

I wanna get doubles of each one after, but for now, I'm content with one..

Luckyy I can't even get one sad.gif stuupid slow internet D:

ditto. It's frustrating... usually by the time I can catch them others are complaining about the drop going for too long. I hope this one lasts awhile so us "weaklings" stand a chance.

I really doubt it's a prank. Imagine the Valentine and Christmas alt drama and multiply it by 1,000. That's roughly the amount of drama we'd have on our hands if this turned out to be a prank.

Plus, what would be the point? The dragons are already finished, and they might as well be released... I can't really see any reason to take them back again once they're out there.

Although, an interesting April Fools joke would be to say they were limited edition, then the next day say "oh, no, they were really going to stick around the whole time." Nobody whines over getting something they didn't think they were going to get.

ditto. It's frustrating... usually by the time I can catch them others are complaining about the drop going for too long. I hope this one lasts awhile so us "weaklings" stand a chance.

Agreed ohmy.gif

Got 3/4 and duplicate of one. At least I had my pinks at the ready just in case I mis-clicked. But seeing the dimorphism between male and female, I'm itching to get two of each now.

You you guys think I'm cruel for using a BBW as a ND experiment on the day they come out. cause I got one and now I fogged it and I ish going to use an a ND experiment

I reckon that TJ is throwing ordinary eggs in there at random to catch people out. Sneaky!

*Strokes Fell Fire* I'll need a good name for my shiny little one...

And those S2 hatchlings are amazing! Can't wait to see everything all grown up. xd.png

Got all of the eggies

I love them to death.. I am excited for them to hatch and grow up

When I get all four eggs Im gonna incubate them so they hatch all about the same time! Ill prob get the last two tomorrow during my computers class...and hopefully I wont spaz click anything! having three nebulas and wanting all the others is stressfull! OOH! all mine will be adults by the time my bday comes around if I catch the last two tomorrow!

Eh... I don't bother trying to get most new dragons until like a month after they come out anyway, because it's easier that way.

Except that these ones are so much extra prettiful, I have to have one right now.