TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I didnt even know the frills were leaving...anyway...I have two nebulas with kick butt codes, but I dunno which one to punt off my scroll so I can grab the other three

OMG you should totally keep aRSs xd.png that's just makes me lol! I clicked a speckled egg and it said I had too many eggs so I decided not to overburden myself lol guess I'll have to wait until I can kick a nebula off my scroll -sits there impatiently and watches the sunsong and hell fire eggs flash before my eyes-

You mock me now eggs but soon, soon you will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

Meh... I give up. Been trying since 3 PM. Not a single egg. I'll get these when everyone else has theirs, just like last time. Lol, I suck at initial drops.

The spekles better be common. I think I'll cry if they arn't a super common critter that clogs the ap in a super annoying way ;D

And then we can laugh as our creation TAKES OVER THE WORLD!!!!111!!!One

*muhahahahhaha*

OMG you should totally keep aRSs xd.png that's just makes me lol! I clicked a speckled egg and it said I had too many eggs so I decided not to overburden myself lol guess I'll have to wait until I can kick a nebula off my scroll -sits there impatiently and watches the sunsong and hell fire eggs flash before my eyes-

You mock me now eggs but soon, soon you will be mine! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

too late, I kicked that one off...ubfo is more awesome seeing as an ufo could be seen in a nebula and not an arse!!

I got one egg last night but that's it.

I managed to snatch a purple dino from the AP.

And I still have two open slots!

And then we can laugh as our creation TAKES OVER THE WORLD!!!!111!!!One

*muhahahahhaha*

They better be the most annoying common out there, like roaches =B

these dragons can breed with other breeds right? cause if not i probably won't be able to get each gender

laugh.gif Haha, of course the egg release happens JUST after I majorly scroll lock myself. Ah well. At least this way I'll miss the mad rush while everyone else scroll locks themselves. wink.gif

But ohmygoodness those eggs are GORGEOUS. Want now! Must have patience.

so theyre permanent, and not rare? no rush? ohmygod thats such a relief! i was like "**** new eggs i'm gonna hafta scramble to get them and abandon all the eggs i have!"

They better be the most annoying common out there, like roaches =B

Something that beautiful could never be annoying!

Scratch that, just realized that we're on the DC forums.....

Something that beautiful could never be annoying!

Scratch that, just realized that we're on the DC forums.....

Lol that truly just made my day xd.png

laugh.gif Haha, of course the egg release happens JUST after I majorly scroll lock myself. Ah well. At least this way I'll miss the mad rush while everyone else scroll locks themselves. wink.gif

But ohmygoodness those eggs are GORGEOUS. Want now! Must have patience.

i know, right?!

i am scroll locked with some stupid commons and now they release these lovely eggs....really?!?

oh well, at least they are a common and not a stupid rare!

so theyre permanent, and not rare? no rush? ohmygod thats such a relief! i was like "**** new eggs i'm gonna hafta scramble to get them and abandon all the eggs i have!"

They are permanent, but we are not completely sure if any are rare. BBWs are confirmed to be common, and the Nebulas are probably common, too. The other two are more likely to be uncommon, or possibly rare.

these dragons can breed with other breeds right? cause if not i probably won't be able to get each gender

BBWs, hellfires, and nebulas can breed amongst each other. Sunsongs can only breed with other sunsongs.

At least that's what I've been told. It does make sense, considering that ochredrakes can only breed with other drakes. Following that logic, amphipteres should only be able to breed with other amphipteres, and wyverns should only be able to breed with other wyverns.

They are permanent, but we are not completely sure if any are rare. BBWs are confirmed to be common, and the Nebulas are probably common, too. The other two are more likely to be uncommon, or possibly rare.

Ooh, which means I have to snag a couple now.

How long is it gonna be before other eggs come to the cave?

BBWs, hellfires, and nebulas can breed amongst each other. Sunsongs can only breed with other sunsongs.

At least that's what I've been told. It does make sense, considering that ochredrakes can only breed with other drakes. Following that logic, amphipteres should only be able to breed with other amphipteres, and wyverns should only be able to breed with other wyverns.

Following this theory, Sunsongs should also be able to breed with Skywings.

I-I don't understand your reasoning....You want it to be a day thing, because their going to be a common? So what happens if they have plans in the future for these dragons and almost HALF the people on the site can't get them? The plans will be completely ruined.

EDIT: FRILLS ARE LEAVING D8 why????

Due to an unfortunate misunderstanding, at the request of the spriter, and to the regret of many who love/like/want/need them.

At some point, many different sprites have clogged the AP, and this is related to their being too many for their environment (us) to support, not because of anything to do with the actual sprite.

I've just been into the Cave and see the point made by others about the Nebulas - like many others, I'll want lots more of this fabulous sprite later, but want to get all 4 different kinds ASAP, so I can now understand the disappointment of those trying to get a variety early on.

It's too bad that it really does appear to be so disproportionate in appearance right now, and I do hope this isn't planned...

Jesus I cannot seem to get a single egg. Connection too slow. >C I only managed to pick up two of the spacey looking eggs after trying ALL FREAKING DAY.

Ooh, which means I have to snag a couple now.

How long is it gonna be before other eggs come to the cave?

Other eggs are dropping in the cave, just not in large quantities. There was even a dino in there earlier today.