TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I'm back and have 3 nebulas so I ditching one if I can lol

I actually don't mind having three nebulas right now. They're the only ones that I don't know much about. The other three breeds I've seen on the progress list. (still want ALL of them! biggrin.gif )

Yeah, I know that, but these seem even faster than usual....

Although, I do think its partly because of incubating and the new, earlier turnaround, and TJ's ability to manipulate the site to his will.

Yesh that is correct.

That is how he can have 12 hatchlings at a time O_o

I now have two Nebulas, one Fell Flame and one Bright. I've incubated one Nebula so hopefully after it hatches I'll be able to try for a... what's the orange one called? xd.png

I love that we're getting Wyverns. They're my favorite type of dragon because they look the most natural.

Yeah, I know that, but these seem even faster than usual....

Although, I do think its partly because of incubating and the new, earlier turnaround, and TJ's ability to manipulate the site to his will.

I wish they would mature faster.. dry.gif

Lol that truly just made my day xd.png

I'm still laughing . . . my dogs are looking at me like . . .

On topic -- I still neeeeeeeed one of those speckled thingys laugh.gif

I now have two Nebulas, one Fell Flame and one Bright. I've incubated one Nebula so hopefully after it hatches I'll be able to try for a... what's the orange one called? xd.png

I love that we're getting Wyverns. They're my favorite type of dragon because they look the most natural.

Sun song or Song sun amphitere or something along those lines >.> must get BBW AND HELLFIRE D8

Same here about wyverns

agilikness I ditched one I AP earlier.

Yesh that is correct.

That is how he can have 12 hatchlings at a time O_o

You should have seen it the time last year when seven different eggs were released at once, including stripes. Meaning that he had a lot of hatchlings then too.

Edited by Nectaris

Sunsongs? Awesome. happy.gif

I'm so glad the BBW is being released. That dragon has been one of my favorite concepts since I joined; the sprite is gorgeous and the concept over-all is amazing.

So are all these dragons commons?

Edited by Likewise

I bet it had something to do with my Firefox and the reload every 5 minutes application is the reason I never got the saying that I had gotten them. Anyway these new eggies are the next best thing to EASTER EGGS!!! Isn't that ironic uhh?? biggrin.gif

I'm bad at keeping time so I'm wandering, when is the next drop ?

I lost track of time a while ago xd.png been wandering the cave randomly.

Every 5 min (next one is xx:55) are small drops, on the hour are big drops.

There's a small drop every 5 minutes (note: VERY small) and a large drop every hour. The large drop usually lasts for about 2-3 minutes, so that might be your best chance.

lol you posted for one.

but next is xx:55

the the hourly drop

should I drop my nebula for a Hellfire

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Yeah I ment the hourly drop xd.png lawls note to self: remember to include details xd.png

Anyways 8D I've been quoted in a club on DA xd.png so random xd.png

lawls 8D Likewise I can catch you one.............I caught my friend a hellfire and had no idea how I got it I just went on a click rampage on the single egg xd.png

And now the long two day wait for the hatchies to grow while feverishly trying to hatch our eggs. xd.png

I love egg drops.

You think she'd take suggestions on keeping frills but making it so HOPEFULLY they won't clog the AP? Just asking. *stupid question is stupid*

OT!: I really hope I get the other two. It would make me so happy!

Are we sure this isn't some sort of April Fool's joke?