TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

SQUEEEE!! I got a BBW during a small drop!!!! WOOHOO! So now I can stop keeping people from grabbing their own eggs...good luck everyone!

Just as long as the Hellfires are all gotten by two o clock by everyone else but me, Ill be good...just kidding! but I do hope everyone gets an egg!

Hmmm...should I be scroll locked with only 3 eggs and one hatchling??

15 minutes til hour drop peoples happy.gif

And no, you're only locked with either four eggs or four hatchies happy.gif

Edited by XxDustiFoolishLovexX

No you shouldnt...but your banner says you have four eggs...do you have a dead egg?

How do you help someone catch an egg? I got a Sun and Fire egg in the second drop. But I don't really know how to help someone get theirs.

Thanks, that's what I thought! I guess my banner doesn't know what it's talking about!

15 minutes til hour drop peoples happy.gif

And no, you're only locked with either four eggs or four hatchies happy.gif

Yup and I'm beyond epically locked cause my Bluna egg prevents Fell Fire hunting...and my Nebula's were both caught at the cave entrance so I can't abandon them for a good 4 hours...

*shall wait and pets the eggies she has*

Rawr, just need heckfire and then I shall go to bed xd.png

My dad even said I could stay on to try and get it, cause he is just so awesome xd.png

No, no dead eggs...I released one of the new eggs...maybe the scroll hasn't cought up yet! smile.gif

AW!! So cute! i like the starty looking ones best. sadly some of the jokes played on me and other people wernt what id call fun.

Hrmm.

I probably should plan on picking up some frills, since people tend to say they're going to be pulled..

Odd thing is, I see them in the AP all the time since so few people seem to want them O.o

Rawr, drop me a heckfire already!

People only have room for so many dragons of the various types, so if the number produced of any type exceeds the capacity of the users to willlingly take them, the excess will sit on the AP.

And a lot of us want CB's in many cases, not long-lineaged dragons useless for breeding, so dragon types often sit in the AP for reasons having nothing to do with the sprite itself not being liked or wanted, if in more reasonable numbers than exist, and CB or nicely lineaged.

A lot of us are sad to think of them going...

I have now one spot open, (yay!) and 2 Nebula already, not sure how to successfully catch something different with the uber-slow but variable refresh thing going on...

But dumb luck has served me fairly well, so far, lol, guess we'll see.

Le gasp, i just got on t find all of my most loved dragons from the completed list in the cave <3

Four more hours and I'll be joining the mad dash for new eggs too <3

Must be a glitch - how awful!

Something hasn't updated sonce your hatchie hatched?

I have a tip for Fell Hunters- Keep your mouse around the left and middle egg. I've noticed tey appear there more often. And also, simply scan the descriptions, don't read. The Fell description has one word to the bottom-Try pick out words like 'Fell' ir 'Flame' by speed scanning.

DARNIT!

I grabbed a sunsong instead by accident and now must wait five hours Dx

Rawr.

Whatever, I guess I'll keep it and hope it has a dif gender than the other one...

*rips hair out*

OMG PLEASE I want to be able to catch just one of the other eggs! All I've been able to catch all day is one single Nebula egg! RAWRSDSDFDF!