TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I am so anxious for the next hour drop. Can't even concentrate on my homework.

I wont be on for the next drop... sad.gif my parents...they guh-hetto and I dun have my own computer so...Im trying to be at the small drops so I can get some now then get my last on tomorrow cause Id rathe have a kick butt code than a regular old nebula...cause Im ocd

Edited by DragoneAddict

Dx You gots homework?

THat stinks..

Anyways, back to my original comment

THAT WOULD BE SO SWEET!

I love new dragons, they're always so adorable xd.png

Random Question- Does anybody know of still working Egg Clcik sites? I know Sotis/EWBD are down, which is really troublesome for people like me, but does naybody have a list etc.?

HARGARBL, should i drop my frill egg and get a heckfire egg?, or should i just keep it tha way it is, (im spazzing out man :L) only if the egg limit was 5...

HARGARBL, should i drop my frill egg and get a heckfire egg?, or should i just keep it tha way it is, (im spazzing out man :L) only if the egg limit was 5...

Keep the frill in my opinion...they wont be around anymore...the heckfire ones are new and will be around for a while

True, but then if it was five, people would say "If only it was six" and then seven, and then eight, and so on. It would never stop xd.png

And as for the frill/heckfire issue, I'm not really sure xd.png

I caught a Nebula egg biggrin.gif

It seems Nebula eggs are the most common but they are still seldom seen on the AP. you can't get 'em in the main cave at all because it is being blocked but earlier today i saw the main cave with nothing but new eggs. There were still lots of nebula eggs.

Hi, Coryn02,

the Abandoned Page produces nothing, it's there for abandoned dragons and also used for exchanging trades and gifts seen passing through.

The Cave produces all Cave Born eggs, and the AP block is typically shut down for a period during new releases, so that the Cave is not blocked at this time,

A limited number of eggs are assigned to each Drop, and right now they are being snatched up within a few minutes of each hourly drop, although a few will be dropped at 5 minute intervals for any fast enough to see, never mind catch them.

But luckily, these eggs are all permanent and we will have forever to catch them, not that we want to wait any longer than now, lol.

i wonder how many time's I'll have been ninja'd by the time this is out?

zomg, ok ill keep the frilly. only if the egg limit was infinite, lol jk,

the scrollockness monster is a blood thirsty predator o,o, but back on topic, i hope that the heckfire eggs wont be TO hard to catch, but im happy for now smile.gif

Edited by blargh

Keep the frill.

Depending on when they get pulled, you might not have much longer to get your mits on one. :3

I got 2 Nebula's

1 Sunsong

1 Speckle

I fail at getting Fell Fires...;___;

*sniff*

I tried all day...I will just wait now cause apparently I'm going to end up with 2 Nebula's anyway xd.png

DragonParadise is a good place to hatch your eggs! smile.gif

Hrmm.

I probably should plan on picking up some frills, since people tend to say they're going to be pulled..

Odd thing is, I see them in the AP all the time since so few people seem to want them O.o

Rawr, drop me a heckfire already!

Fell Fires go so quick...I missed around 20 + before I got a Code Page for one and started wooping. xd.png I'd say that they're the rarest of the 4, or at least the most sought after. smile.gif

I hope these eggs don't conquer the cave for too long, like the last release, or everyone will get sick of them. xd.png

i think during the hourly drops there is a huge AP drop so ppl can get new eggs and during the small drops no one is looking for them so they think oh Ill abandon at next drop so it doesnt clog the AP...losers (just kidding)

Wow...only 3 eggs in the cave last I looked! O.o That's something you don't see very often! smile.gif