TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Although, an interesting April Fools joke would be to say they were limited edition, then the next day say "oh, no, they were really going to stick around the whole time." Nobody whines over getting something they didn't think they were going to get.

Unfortunately, people would whine anyway - they'd have traded too much for an egg they thought would be gone the next day, or made risky bets on someone else catching them one :V

But yeah, irrelevant because it doesn't apply in this case, thank goodness ~

You you guys think I'm cruel for using a BBW as a ND experiment on the day they come out. cause I got one and now I fogged it and I ish going to use an a ND experiment

No more cruel than any other ND experiment. huh.gif

The BBWs are so cute though. :3 I don't think I'd use them to make a Neglected.

Grr. I don't wanna wait for the next hour drop, but that's the only time I manage to click fast enough to get one Dx

Quick question: Where are you guys seeing images of these dragons?

Edited by XxDustiFoolishLovexX

Uh oh

all the hatchies on the first page are sick

@Dusti- on the first page- don't click them though

they are sick

Edited by Siindima

Grr. I don't wanna wait for the next hour drop, but that's the only time I manage to click fast enough to get one Dx

Quick question: Where are you guys seeing images of these dragons?

Very first page...TJs dragons are always there and we can click and look etc.

As far as my knowledge goes, TJ's hatchlings won't die if they're sick. They're there as permenant examples, so they won't die, don't panick. smile.gif

Uh oh

all the hatchies on the first page are sick

@Dusti- on the first page- don't click them though

they are sick

TJs dragons are always sick...I found that out during Christmas...

What are the blue sparkly star ones called? I was going to abandon an egg to get one, but then I realized that since they are gonna be here for a while, it'd be pointless.

Plus, what would be the point? The dragons are already finished, and they might as well be released... I can't really see any reason to take them back again once they're out there.

Although, an interesting April Fools joke would be to say they were limited edition, then the next day say "oh, no, they were really going to stick around the whole time." Nobody whines over getting something they didn't think they were going to get.

I think it would be more interesting if all the eggs in the cave had the descriptions for Golds and Silvers, but when you clicked on them they turned out to be MM eggs.

But then of course people would whine about not being able to tell which egg is which DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE ALL AWESOME and can be abandoned in 5 hours.

Wah, I only need one more~!

The red-brown eggie.

-Nods-

I hope I can get it, the hatchie is soo wicked!

:'D

Maaaan.... I hope they drop for a while, or are at least commons - I calculate I'm scroll locked for at least the next two days mad.gif

At least I got a Sunsong with the one slot I had.

Congrats to all those who planned better than I and got all 4 eggs already!

I caught a Nebula egg biggrin.gif

It seems Nebula eggs are the most common but they are still seldom seen on the AP. you can't get 'em in the main cave at all because it is being blocked but earlier today i saw the main cave with nothing but new eggs. There were still lots of nebula eggs.

Wah, I only need one more~!

The red-brown eggie.

-Nods-

I hope I can get it, the hatchie is soo wicked!

:'D

Lol if as long as I get one Hellfire egg, I'm happy. tongue.gif

Hopefully they do become common T_T

Welp, the adopting area as cooled quite a bit O.o

Rawr, now I wait for my beloved Heckfire to arrive so I may steal it away in the night xd.png

Last night I saw a Nocturne mixed in with the new releases. THEY'RE BACK FOR REVENGE.

It, was Easier to get Help Catching an Ice, but NO ONE will help with a Sun Song? Hmmm i STILL think there's more to this