TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I only remember how the hellfire and BBW sprite looks, how do the others look again? Anyone have pics to pm me?

YAY GOT A SUNSONGGG

and I'm locked now squee. just the BBW (which totally makes me think BBQ) to get later.

*gets shot for posting so many times*

I'm kinda hoping they drop like the Mid-Winter Madness. xd.png

I have 2 Nebulas and a Sunsong right now- I'm wondering if I should ditch one of the Nebulas, since they seem to be the most common of the four. I want another Sunsong, or a maybe a Hellfire. tongue.gif

I was wondering if anyone knows how long the drops will last? I've seen a few regular eggs pop up in it and I was wondering if its getting close to ending already. I hope not. I was hoping to get two of each.

I was under the impression that word meant "an outdoor stage" but I guess I am wrong.

different word wink.gif

Amphiptere = flying serpent

Amphitheatre = large, outdoor stage/arena

FINALLY got a Sunsong. Hurray! now I haz one of each. -Cuddles new eggies-

Finally, I managed to snag a hellfire...

Now just a sunsong to grab, but I'm locked with the darn vamp that still has about two days to go >__<

@Kinarockz: There is a mass drop at the beginning of each hour and smaller drops every 5 mins.

I'm not picking up these new dragons as I'm currently scroll-locked with Frill eggs which I'm not letting go. However my friend, whom's known as freddyness here, has gone away for the weekend and has no computer and she entrusted me with the task of getting her all of the new eggs. About 30 minutes after I take control of her scroll I've got all but the green speckle egg. I'm feeling pleased with myself.

TJ, did you seriously just release my three favorite sprites?

I love you, man.

*Leilani awaaaaaay~*

BOOO-YAAAHHH!

7PM EST drop, and I have my (Green) Speckle. Now that I have all 4, I can now relax when my girlfriend comes into town. . . .

Thankfully these new guys are here permanently, so my locked friends can get them in a day or two.

Good Luck Catching All! And remember to stalk the AP for niffy things.