TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Hehe, while everyone is busy spazzing over the new eggs, and abandoning their rares to get the new ones, the abandoned page has plenty to choose from.

i heard these eggs are not going to last long. because there are so many people in the dragon cave, i cant seem to grab me some eggs. So are the eggs here to stay or are they temporary?

i heard these eggs are not going to last long. because there are so many people in the dragon cave, i cant seem to grab me some eggs. So are the eggs here to stay or are they temporary?

They are permanent.

Ouch, guys. I see I'm not the only one with the spazzes. The library would be a possibility if it were open....

I still feel more informed about the release, though, which gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Hooray!Got a Nebula.Can someone send me a PM to help me decide if I should get 2 Nebulas first and 2 otehrs or get 1 of each?

Hehe, while everyone is busy spazzing over the new eggs, and abandoning their rares to get the new ones, the abandoned page has plenty to choose from.

acully compared to earlyer in the day the ap is normal (and low)

im looking right now at a little over 2 lines mostly blacks and few mints/vines/pebbles

Hooray!Got a Nebula.Can someone send me a PM to help me decide if I should get 2 Nebulas first and 2 otehrs or get 1 of each?

I'd say try to get one hellfire and one sunsong. Whether you fill your last spot with a BBR or another nebula is up to you.

Edited by Umbee

Man this is fun. Quite by accident I seem to have gotten 3 of the 4 so far. So much for trying to get a pair happy.gif I would have otherwise been locked and unable to grab, but incubate is my friend when coupled with a 4 day ER.

*top of page dance*

Edited by Draketeeth

acully compared to earlyer in the day the ap is normal (and low)

im looking right now at a little over 2 lines mostly blacks and few mints/vines/pebbles

I see a bunch of blacks and pebbles

I see a bunch of blacks and pebbles

same here

xd.png

poor eggs

my hatchlings need to grow up so i can catch another egg D:

When are they dropping? Every hour or every 5 mins?

Both.

Little drops of 3 every five minutes and bigger drops on the hour

Wait what? You WANT it to be a one-day event and make it all but impossible for everyone to get every breed...just because you abandoned a dino to get some?

No i really didn't care about the dino. I'm just saying it should be like the Christmas eggs or like the Valetines eggs. It should be something like that because whats the point of releases these eggs every 5min and later its going to be common. It should just be a 1 one day thing.

I didnt even know the frills were leaving...anyway...I have two nebulas with kick butt codes, but I dunno which one to punt off my scroll so I can grab the other three

No i really didn't care about the dino. I'm just saying it should be like the Christmas eggs or like the Valetines eggs. It should be something like that because whats the point of releases these eggs every 5min and later its going to be common. It should just be a 1 one day thing.

I-I don't understand your reasoning....You want it to be a day thing, because their going to be a common? So what happens if they have plans in the future for these dragons and almost HALF the people on the site can't get them? The plans will be completely ruined.

EDIT: FRILLS ARE LEAVING D8 why????

Edited by KitteyCat1010

Well it's not. . . dry.gif