UchihaAce

Through Tooth and Claw...

(mkayz. TIMESKIP POWARZ ACTIVATE!!! xd.png )

Kitsune woke with a start. She had rolled onto the cave floor sometime in her sleep, overlooking the enterance. Getting up and brushing the dirt off of her clothes, she ran outside to see a bright and shining day. The silver lining of the sun broke through the clouds, shining down into the distance. It was beautiful.

"Is that the sun?" Kitsune turned around to see a sleepy looking Zarazo standing behind her, yawning loudly. She scooped him up and kissed him lightly on the forehead. He licked the tip of her nose and sneezed. "Orange?" He looked up at the sky. Kitsune laughed lightly and looked up at the sky with him.

"No... The sky is blue." She looked back at the others sleeping forms on the mattress. It was daybreak. She wondered where they should go next.

Username: firedrake

Name: Saliundur

Species: Guardian

Clan: BloodBorne - A minor clan based in a cave near a volcano, wishes only to live in peace.

Description: Saliundur has a larger shield tail than most other dragons, the shield has a sharpened edge which is very useful to him during fights. He is approximately 1519 years old, though it has been too long for him to know for sure.

Personality: Saliundur is a kind, loving, peaceful dragon who enjoys sharpening his tail shield against the flint walls that make up the BloodBorne’s cave, the sparks that are produced mystify him. He hates seeing anything dead and he will bury anything dead that he comes across.

Brief History: He was born during the middle of the Age Wars, a time of fighting between the noble Ochredrakes and the rebel Sunset dragons. Being raised in such a time of conflict makes him very hateful of death.

Everyone! We have a new character! biggrin.gif I'm just gonna do this from now on because the other way's a pain. ^/_\^

Silver had woken up early that morning to get some food. He had gone off to the dog pack and killed another dog, this one a young puppy. He ate it and killed another dog, then started trekking through the forest to bring the adult to the dragons in Kitsune's cave.

Leafclaw mumbled crossly, cursing to herself. She stood at the bank of a river, staring absent-mindedly into the churning water. Why did she always have to get sent out to hunt fish? Why couldn't she hunt dogs or cows for once? She loved invading the human's territory. Why, oh why did she have to hunt slimey, wet fish?

Suddenly she caught a whiff of something. Her mouth watered. It was dog for sure... old dog. Dead dog. She smilied slyly to herself. Silver's scent was also nearby. He had done the work for her.

(OK I am NOW starting)

While flying back from gathering berries and firegrass for his clan's dwindling food supplies, he passed over a cave which seemed to have a lot of commotion. Why are there humans AND dragons in a cave close to our clan's? Well, whatever the reason he didn't care much. All of a sudden, a loud BANG! came from the cave. He immediately turned around and landed just outside the cave. "What happened?" he yelled.

Why was a guardian dragon foraging when he is usually fed by the dragons he is guarding you might ask? Most of the adult dragons in his clan have come down with a devastating sickness. They are afraid the clan will break up and be destroyed by the likes of Sky or Rain.

Leafclaw jumped out of the forest and into Silver's path. He was caught walking, one foot off the ground.

"So what have you gotten there, Silver?" she asked in the most suave voice she could manage.

"Oh, just some food," Silver replied. "Why?"

"For whom?" Leafclaw insisted. "Why, that's far too much food for you."

"Leave me alone, Leafclaw," Silver growled, shouldering away. "You've already done too much damage.

"Have I?" Leafclaw asked innocently. She swooped into the air and landed in Silver's path. "Now what have I ever done to you?"

Silver looked up at the sky. Morning. He should be back by now.

As Saliundur landed outside the cave, he peered inside. Two little children and some hatchlings were playing by the fire. What are they doing here? he thought. as one of the hatchlings came out of the cave he jumped behind a tree. Well that was stupid, I'm much too big to be hidden by a tree he yelled to himself. He came out of hiding, sure they had seen him, just to realize he was hiding the wrong way! He had turned his back to the cave and was facing the opposite direction! Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID, why would I let that happen.... I AM a guardian dragon for Pete's sake! he disciplined himself. Well, he turned around anyways and proceeded to walk towards the cave. "Hello?" he said, the little girl and her young nebula hatchling came out of the cave to greet him in the sunlight.

(can I post some history of Saliundur or his clan below this?)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(up there?)

(sure, do whatever you'd like. Be spontaneous! biggrin.gif )

Kitsune stared as a Guardian dragon ran off to face a tree. Then he began mumbling to himself and walked over to her. What on earth is he DOING? She thought to herself. He had been speaking to a tree? Suddenly he spoke, with a quick 'hello'. It sounded more like a question.

"Umm. Hello?" Kitsune was staring at the shield on the end of his tail. How could he even MOVE that thing?! It looked awfully heavy...

"Rawrz! I'm a dragon!" Zarazo cried, running over to the Guardian dragon where he began gnawing on it's leg. Kitsune sighed; a Guardian dragon was all about defence. She highly doubted that it would even feel that.

"Hi, I thought I heard something happen down here... Is everyone OK?" he asked, "and what is your name little hatchling?"

(writer's block a bit)

Silver nudged Leafclaw aside. "I'm not interested in playing games."

"Oh, now don't you wish you had wings," Leafclaw taunted.

Anger was building up inside of Silver and he was tempted to throw the dog at Leafclaw. Ugh. She was so annoying whenever she showed even part of her true side.

"Gimme the dog, shiny!" Leafclaw roared, swiping the dog out of Silver's claws. He snarled and whisked it back.

"I caught it first," he shouted. He had a feeling that their voices would be heard by those near Kitsune's cave. "Give it back!"

Leafclaw swooped into the air and dangled the dog just out of Silver's reach. "Oh, don't you wish you had wings?" she taunted.

Before the hatchling had time to answer, he heard yelling behind him. "Sounds like someone is in trouble." he said "I must go see if everyone is OK."

Upon arriving, he sees a Pink holding a dead dog over a Silver's head and taunting him. Saliundur immediately boomed, "LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU DREADFUL PINK!"

(sorry for the mistake)

Edited by firedrake

(AHEM that be godmodding. :/ You can't just suddenly take control of someone else's characters like that. It sucks out all the fun...)

(Yeah... can you please edit that? They'd both be startled, but Leafclaw would have dropped the dog and.... I'll decide.)

(Oh and I forgot Leafclaw was Blue's char, I thought she was an NPC. tongue.gif)

Edited by firedrake

(...That's STILL godmodding. xd.png Dont say anything like 'so-and-so did this and they were this emotion, unless they're your characters. You have to let Bluefeather say that she dropped the dog and was startled... Hmm?)

(I thought she did say she dropped the dog and was startled in her last post biggrin.gif I'll change it anyways lol (I gotta get used to Rping anyways dry.gif )

Edited by firedrake

(It's alright; I was a newbie once too. You'll get used to it soon. xd.png)

(much better ^/w\^)

Kitsune grabbed Zarazo and ran, Nyx climbing into her pocket. "What the heck's going on here?!" She cried, seeing a Pink dragon taunting Silver when suddenly the Guardian dragon pounced onto her. She gaped at them all in horror; too much commotion might attract humans...

Saliundur turned around once he heard Kitsune come up behind him.

"GO! Get away from here" he exclaimed "I don't like what's going on here!"

Turning back to the two other dragons,

he said "Leave him alone wretched Pink. Now GO!" he then let go of the Pink and turned to the Silver.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

(Much better. Like Ace said, we were all new at one point.)

Leafwing was shocked at first to hear the Guardian's shout, and the dog nearly slipped loose from her grasp. She tried to get it again, but Silver took the opportunity and nabbed it.

"Thanks," he said to the Guardian, as Leafwing screeched in hatred above them. She had had too tight of a grip on the dog and when Silver grabbed it she was pulled down with it. Now her scales were all dusty and every time she flapped them - which was now often and more furious than ever - a shower of dirt rained down on Silver.

"Fine, but don't think I'll be away later!" Leafclaw shouted, flying off.

"You're welcome, I heard the commotion and it's just my nature to come and help." "I have quite a few questions for you, but those can wait until we get back to that cave of yours." he started thinking, Why were the Pink and this Silver fighting?

Edited by firedrake