WonderBubbles

Balance

"Pft!" They both cracked up laughing, " reapers, hah, so high and mighty all the time!!" They mocked and both stood to face them,

"We've already talked to the dragon dude, we have some buisness to take care of with those stupid core-demons." Kuro answered, a cold look on his face. He didn't mean to be rude, he just wasn't used to trusting people. Shiro was a little better with people, and knowing that the reapers were on the same side he spoke with a calmer tone.

"We used to be assasins for a great man, we're strong and we don't scare easy." He smiled, "This is Kuro by the way, I'm Shiro." He purposefully left out the 'nice to meet you' part, he still didn't quite trust them.

((I hope my grammar isn't too bad, sorry if it is.))

Even though they couldn't see his face, his face began to show his annoyance. Normally he would ignored those comments, considering that they were mortals. But the alcohol was making that difficult. He noticed an old and dead tree nearby. He walked up to the tree, pullout out Judgment, his longsword. He thrust into the tree with his sword, which easily went in. Seconds later, beams of light began to shoot out the tree. Archon pulled out the sword and walked away as the tree exploded into tiny pieces. "Choose your words carefully mortal, otherwise I'll grant you the same fate." Said Archon as he looked at the twin, Kuro.

They tried to hold back their amusement, they didn't used to get reactions back where they used to live. This was because they'd joked and teased so much everyone was used to it, so get a reaction was gold. Especially from a reaper. They weren't dumb though, they didn't want to piss him off too much so they tried to keep their satisfaction to themselves,

"So, what can we call you reaper?" Shiro managed to say with a relatively straight face. He knew Kuro wouldn't manage speaking, not for another few minutes, not without bursting into laughter anyway.

"Archonvantis, if you can pronounce that." simply said Archon as he made his way to the post office. He knew that they enjoyed what he just did, but he was dead serious about his threat. Mortals needed to understand that they should't taunt somebody that was more powerful then them. He entered into the post office and walked down the hall, he needed to destroy something. Edited by Lore_Master

"Archonvontiz? Archonvantich?... Archon!" They tried to pronounce his name and failed, so they agreed to just call him Archon. By the time they'd done this though, he was already inside,

"Let's follow!" Shiro suggested, but he knew already what Kuro's answer would be,

"Nah, let's just wait for her kay?" Kuro looked at Shiro as he nodded,

"Kay," They'd both completely forgotten there was another reaper there as well.

Signum sighed in slight irritation at Archon. He was being too easily wound up by the pair. Once he was inside the office, Signum turned to the pair and said, "I would appreciate it if you didn't wind him up so much, because it means I have to deal with him. Also if he gets angry enough, I won't be able to keep him from beheading you eventually." she turned on her heal and followed after Archon, well aware of the pair behind her.

((Okay, I hate school computers.

Kira; I'll add you onto the Team Uno soon. ^^))

((who doesn't? they suck and they are slow.

first team is full now right?))

The twins watched as the female reaper followed after Archon, then cracked up laughing at her comment. Sighing, they resumed their laid down positions on the grass and continued to wait for their friend. After all, that was all they could do. They couldn't go back in to the post office because they didn't want to piss Archon off any more than they had to. They knew that if they went in, it would be inevitable that they piss Archon off. No, waiting was the safest thing.

Charin shuddered when the shifter looked down. It sent a shiver down her spine when she suggested staying over at hers for the night. "I think I'll take a tree or a bush," she said, shrugging. She put the map in her pocket and walked on, wondering if the shifter would get angry for declining her. She shuddered again at the thought of being eaten and walked on, her hooves making deep marks in the soil.

Solas walked along the street, his head down, doing his best to conceal himself from the humans by staying in the shadows. It didn't work, and a sharp piece of rock thrown by a village child struck him in the back of the head. He flinched, then kept on moving. They all though he was a demon, from his grey skin to his unicorn-like horn on the top of his head ((OOC: to see his appearence, just look at his profile. It will help understanding what he looks like.)) Solas trudged on towards a post office, where twins were laying down on the grass, cracking up at some joke. He paused, then slowly opened the door to the post office. Immediately he sensed something divine in the hall, and it's presence burned him. He shut the door quickly, then sat down on the grass, far away from the twins. Reapers were in the hall, he was sure. Even having lost his memory, and being a Fallen Angel, Solas still knew what a reaper was.

((The actual computers at achool are good, but I wasn't really able to log into the forum. Not without it having a hissy fit, anyway. *rolls eyes*

Team Uno is full right now, unless Cel wants to swap Teams. ^^))

The shifter grinned, then chuckled softly. "Suit yourself," she told the faun light-heartedly. She didn't mind if she stayed at her house or not; Sooty wasn't even sure if Reapers slept. They had reached the Post Office now; the pair of Heavenly beings had already entered. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed three people sitting on a grassy patch across the small side-lane. She turned her head; there was two boys, who looked exatly like one another, then another male that looked very demonic. She looked at the brothers a little closer; she liked twins. ((;D)) They appeared very amused. Sooty paused, checking them both out rather thoroughly.

Solas watched out of the shadows as the shifter girl paused, looking at the identical twin boys that were sitting on the lawn. He stood up quietly, his shoulders slumped. He thought of his dream last night, as dreams can sometimes reveal the past. There was nothing in his mind, a dark blankness of dreamless sleep. Solas sighed again, then decided to do some good in the world. He focused his power, tapping into the rich soil and the plentiful underground supply of water that would not affect the grass. He concentrated, and plants started to grow. Solas liked colorful plants; they just seemed to brighten up everything. Tiny pale pink Miri flowers, periwinkle, sage, basil, and mint too. He grew them in a patch around him, then inhaled the herby scent. He loved the earth.

The twins hadn't noticed the fallen angel that had joined them until a herby, earthy scent filled their nostrils. They sat up and looked around, Kuro's attention was taken by the girl they'd been waiting for and Shiro's was taken by the fallen angel. They both leapt up and went to their respective attention stealers. As Kuro stepped towards the shifter, he could recognize her anywhere, and decided to flirt a little,

"What could a pretty flower like yourself be looking at over here?" He was attempting to act dumb, hoping she would eventually recognize him too, it had been awhile since the last time they'd seen each other.

Shiro walked up to the demonic looking boy and grinned,

"Nice plants," He commented, hoping to make his first friend. He hardly even noticed how different the boy looked to normal people.

((I hope it's ok Bubbles, but I thought that our charries could have a history?^^))

Solas did not speak, but rose to his feet again. He made some hand signs, sign language, but he did not think the boy understood. So he grabbed a branch that had fallen off a tree and traced his name in the dirt with it "S-O-L-A-S" The boy was about his age, and looked very eager. For once, someone was not throwing stones or ignoring him. He smiled at the twin.

"Solas? Cool name, so i guess that means you can't speak... Uhhh, I'm Shiro," He grinned, but he wasn't sure how to talk to Solas when Solas could apparently not speak himself. Though it was awkward Shiro somehow felt at ease with Solas, he was the first person he hadn't poked fun at the first time they met. This soothed him somewhat. He could see that the boy was happy, probably due not being feared or something along those lines.

Solas pulled out a piece of paper and a thin charcoal stick from the inside pocket of his outfit and wroted in slanting, neat letters "It's true, Shiro. I cannot speak. Nice to meet you too. You're really the only one who hasn't tried to stone me or run away screaming. As you can tell, I'm a fallen angel." He passed the paper to Shiro, thinking this would be a better way of communication than scratching the earth with a branch. He sucked in a deep breath again and concentrated. Honeysuckle sprouted from another bare patch of earth, and added its sweet scent to the mixture. Solas reached down and plucked one; honeysuckle lived up to it's name. He sucked on it a little bit, tasting the honey-like taste of the flower's nectar.

Shiro read the note and laughed at the way of communication hoping it wasn't offensive.

"That's a cool smell, you should do this more often," He said gesturing to the plants Solas had grown,

"It adds something to this boring city it really lacks." He smiled,

"It's cool to finally meet a fallen angel," From a drink bottle lying on the ground behind the tree he pulled the clear water and rained it casually and lightly over the plants,

"Me and my brother are elementalists." He decided to leave out his sudden lust for Solas's blood and took a step back to calm it down. The truth was that he'd heard angels, fallen or otherwise, had extremely good blood. He was intrigued to see it's affect, but he didn't want to ruin his new found friendship.

(( That's a good question... I don't know, I think it's both day and night at the same time.))

((I really don't know, Kira. All I do know is that it is daylight.))

Solas wrote again "Elementalists, huh? Fallen Angels are rare, as about seven in all have commited crimes. I did one too, but I have lost my memory of the event. Yes, nature does have the effect of livining up anything human made." His smiled faded a little bit, and he wrote "Whatever my crime was, the deity reigning over us angels put a curse on me. I cannot go near holy places or churches, and anything like a cross hurts me like nothing else. I committed a crime that serious, and the deity also made me look like a demon, Satan's henchmen." Solas passed the paper back, taking a step forward to hand Shiro the paper.

((Daytime, but prolly late afternoon. ^^ I dun think a lot of people would go to a pub in the morning. x3))

One of the twins stood up and walked over to her, while the other moved to speak with the demonic creature. It was his voice that finally made her recognise him. A grin lit up her face and she winked at him. "This 'pretty flower' is thinking about some pollination," she murmured suggestively to the elemental. Her eyebrows quirked and her ears pricked forward. Her sleek tail curled and twitched slowly.

Sighing in the sweet scent of blood he let himself get lost in it for a second whilst taking the note, bad idea. Because of his family history him and his brother both have blood lust and the sense of smell to match. He looked back at Solas whith longing and hunger, bit his lip and struggled to look down and concentrate on the note, after reading it he handed it back.

"Too bad," He choked and stepped forward without wanting to,

"I guess it's kinda lonely not even knowing what you did, our memory is probably the most precious thing me and my bro have." It was getting harder and harder to control himself, he hadn't even eaten human food all day and was getting more and more hungry. His hunger caused him to crack up laughing for no apparent reason,

Damn, he thought, I'm losing it.

Solas knew something was wrong with the boy, from the way the boy looked at him. The way he was laughing also, and how he stepped closer to Solas with that sentence. Bloodlust. Shiro had bloodlust. Not good. Fallen Angel's blood was not good for anybody, seeing how it was 'tainted' by the former angels sins. From any note, Solas knew his own blood must be pretty tainted by now. He would have to restrain Shiro before he got any sort of blood out of Solas. He wrote two words on the paper "I'm sorry." Then concentrated again, focusing deeply despite the situation. He found the water source again, and combined that with the minerals in the soil. Thick, strong vines came up out of the earth and wrapped around Shiro's knees and up his legs to his mid-chest, securing his position.

((well, as long as I know it's day time we're good, since my character is a vampire so I got to keep her out of the sun. Don't want her getting burned.))

Kira walked down the street, very unhappy about having to travel out during the day time, but it couldn't be helped. She kept the black umbrella she held over her, keeping herself shaded from the sun. She was not going to get a sunburn. Last time she was burnt, it was not fun. No one had wanted to come around her while she was in bad mood then. Well, she was technically always in a bad mood and no one ever wanted to be around her. Except the other slayers, but they didn't have much of a choice since they were on the same team. If she could, she would leave them, but that wasn't possible. So far now, she would use them to further her own goals.

Ahead of her she spotted the most strange group, but recognized who those weirdos were. The rest of Slayers Team One. There were a pair there that she didn't know though, twins, it seemed, that were talking with the others. She blinked in mild surprise when one laughed out loud like a lunatic.

She approached the group, standing about four feet away since she hated to get too close to the others.

"Hey, what's going on here?" she asked them, getting straight to the point without bothering with any "hellos" or any other stupid form of a greeting.