WonderBubbles

Balance

Signum's eyes shot sideways to watch her compatriot the instant she began to feel his sword leak magic. "Archon, while we're here, keep your blood lust in check, while it's useful in battle causing a blood bath here will not be beneficial." She said sharply in warning. If worst came to worst though, Signum knew she was capable of restraining Archon in a barrier till he cooled his head, sometimes literally. With her warning given, Signum spared the female faun at her table a glance. "What are you here for, fauns would generally not involve themselves in matters that require a reaper to deal with." she said quietly, though the warning was plain and clear. She had no interest in anyone who was going to screw around unless they could pull their own weight and measure up to Signum's standards.

Archon took a deep, angry breath of air. He managed to cool down slightly as his sword stopped leaking magic. "You don't need to tell me twice Signum" Said Archon as he drank the rest of his Mountain Snow. He placed the now fragile pint on the table. Even though he could call Signum Seras, he doesn't. He only calls her Seras when they needed to have a chat, away from prying eyes and ears. It took a lot of effort, but he turned away from the vampire and turned towards the faun. "My companion is quite right, we are Heavan's Vanguard, what business does a faun have with us?" Said Archon as his eyes began to glow, giving them a whitish-blue glow to them.

He gaze flicked in the direction that the male reaper was facing. It was a vampire, and it was eyeing a male hungrily. She frowned and her ears angled backward. The shifter didn't move her attention when the reapers spoke to the faun, rather, she stood. "Back in a moment," she muttered before walking over to the vampire's target. "Greetings," she purred at him. "I'm Sooty." Her yellow eyes were friendly and she was smiling happily.

((I regret that I have to leave. :/ Sorry, see you guys later. :3))

Edited by WonderBubbles

Trinity's eyes flickered to the reaper that wished to kill her and she chuckled tauntingly. Her crimson eyes flickered to the table and she felt guilty for not feasting before coming into the tavern. Instead, she bit down into her own arm and drew substance from her own blood, until she had feasted enough that her eyes returned to a pale blue colour. She then walked over to the reaper and smiled. "I see you want to kill me. Do I get a headstart to run since you are user of the dark magic?" She asked.

((Cya Bubbles happy.gif))

((*chuckles* got back ages ago. :D Wonder what time zone Celest's in. :/ ))

Archon chuckled slightly when the vampire approached him, did she have a death wish? Even though his hood covered his head, you can tell his lust for the death of evil was building. But remembering Signum's words he calmed down. He used his Arcane Magic to create another pint of Mountain Snow. He gulped the whole thing down in one go, felling the cooling effects of the drink. "Don't worry spawn of evil, I won't kill you, not here at least." Said Archon, he was slightly assumed that the vampire called his magic 'dark'. "But if you are ever on the same battlefield as me, all bets are off vampire."

Trinity smirked. "I hardly want to be what I am. So why not here?" She asked. "Wait...you have the nerve to call me the spawn of evil?" She chuckled. "Highly unlikely." She disagreed. "I was cast out of my coven for refusing to kill a human just because he was there. I only hunt because I have to survive." She explained. "Just like you have to eat to survive." At least, she thought they had to eat. She pushed the thought to the back of her mind, and her electric blue eyes glistened. She sat at the table and looked at him. "So...What are you exactly. Power radiates from your skin, but I cant tell what you are...Something powerful. Something strong. But not like anything I have encountered before."

((Btw. I LOVE the avvi Lore xd.png))

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

Archon listened to the vampire's story politely, that is the least he can do. He had heard smiler stories about vampires who refused to kill, and she claimed she was one of them. His whitish-blue eyes glowed in the darkness of his hood as he looked at the vampire. "In my eyes all vampires are born evil, but if what I have heard and what you say is true, some are less evil then others." Said Archon, she did have a point though, much to his displeasure. When she asked about what he was, he chuckled slightly, so not everyone knows about Reapers. "We have many names. Angels, Divine Avengers, Vanguard, The Will of the Heavens, just to name a few. We are Reapers, the first and last line of defense of the Heavens. I'm Archonvantis, and my companion next to me is Signum" Said Archon as he motioned a hand to Signum.

((Thanks, I love your sig))

Edited by Lore_Master

Trinity nodded politely at Signum, as a sign of respect. "I thought that Reapers were just legends. Things of fairy tales. Yet, there of two of you here." She was fascinated by him. Oh. My nme is Trinity." She said, trying to be respectful to the reaper. "You are very young to be of such power though. You look little over twenty, but the strengh and power you seem to posess are similar to that of a 250 year old vampire..." She noted.

((Thanks happy.gif))

"We tend to stay out of the affairs of mortals, both good and evil. We wanted to stay out of your affairs even when those creatures rose from the core. But when we realized the power and evil they possessed, we could no longer ignore such a threat." Said Archon. The hostility in his voice began to disappear, but his seriousness remained. He didn't react when Trinity mentioned about his and Signum's power. "As I have stated before, we are the first and last line of defense. As such our power in Heaven's Hierarchy is only surpassed by the gods themselves, but we are few and far within the Heaven's." Stated Archon.

((English. I'm back. Sorry. Uh, has anyone spoken to Dusk? If not he's probably just following from the light areas of the land. He's not good at hiding. Hiding is dark.))

Trinity nodded. "I have only saw one of the 'core-demons' twice. The first time I was 6. It killed my mother and father in seconds, then tortured me and my baby brother. My brother died and then it turned its attention to me." She looked at the table not wanting to meet his eyes as she explained her story. "It oly really managed to give me one serious wound before I bolted myself in a safe. It left after that. I stayed in the safe for little under a week, before a member of the coven found me trembling inside." She shifted in the seat and pulled the lace at the top of her dress, revealing a scar that ran from her neck down, until it was concealed by her dress. She looked back at him. His eyes seemed to glow in the dim lighting in the tavern. "I seem to be able to avoid those creatures, almost as if the scar warns them away... One has came near me before, and the scar started to feel like it was burning. It turned and went after someone else then." She shrugged and lookd at the others in the tavern. Mostly somber looking srangers, then sh looked back at Archon, who looked so different. "You really dont blend in well, do you?" She laughed gently.

(*pokes celest* SISTER biggrin.gif I will get Trinity to come speak to Dusk in a moment. Or make him walk over to Trinity. She could like...know him or something x) Just not recognised you earlier tongue.gif)

((Yay! XP Sorry I haven't been on. My bro needed to spend time with me, apparently.))

Dusk followed them his eyes wide with interest. He only walked where the lamp post reflected on him and didn't dare enter the spiralling shadows. He looked at the prey this team were following. A vampire. She reconised him of a friend he used to have, she was a little temperamental but they were really close. She used to have a pet, as well.

"Hey, what's your name?" He asked. Surely she couldn't be Trinity, his childhood best friend.... Dusk had to leave town... he'd been in danger there. He brushed his long black fringe from his eyes, trying not to seem full of himself. His eyes sparkled. Could it be?...

((I based their past on Experimental. biggrin.gif))

Archon listened to the vampire's story about her encounter. He almost felt sympathetic for the vampire, but he still listen with his stone-cold hardness. He was surprised that she was the only one to have survived the encounter with a 'Core-demon'. "Consider your self lucky vampire, I have only heard gruesome news about them, they almost never leave survivors." Said Archon as he looked at the scar with interest. He was also interested in the fact that it warded off one the 'Core-Demons'. When she mentioned that he didn't blend in well, he didn't react emotionally. "I never try to blend in, I want this evil to know fear, I want this evil to fear us before we utterly destroy it" Said Archon as his sword began to brighten up, sensing it's master trust for battle. He looked up and saw another person at their table. His eyes glowed when he looked at him, sensing his control over light. "Nice to see a follower of the light here." Said Archon, his voice was much friendlier then before.

Edited by Lore_Master

Trinity nodded at Archon. "Yeah. I know. I am hardly hopeful for my future." She admitted. "I walk alone now. Disgraced for my lack of inhumane hunting needs." Trinity then looked up at the boy who had approached. Her heart sped up. It looked like one of the only people who had accepted her as a vampire child when she was young. Her best friend. "My name is Trinity." She said with a grin spread across her face. "Sorry, you remind me of someone who I used to love as a child. A guy called Dusk." She said, explaining the reason for her smile. She looked at him, almost certain that it was him. The light elemental. She used to love how he could control it. It entertained her and made her feel safer in the dark.

Dusk smiled. It was her. He decided he might as well show that it was him. He put his hands close together, and focussed on the lamp swinging above them. He held his breath and thought really hard about forming a small little light. And slowly, a tiny ball of light appeared between his hands. He lifted it, proudly. He could barely do it now, let alone as a small, diminutive little kid. Maybe his mind was more open back then; but it didn't matter, he'd found his friend again. She didn't even seem mad that he was forced to leave town without saying goodbye.... maybe he shouldn't bring that up, though.

Trinity stared in disbelief before flinging herself into his arms and hugging him tight. "Dusk...What happened? You dissappeared! We all thought that you had been killed by a core demon. I didn't believe it. I left there and searched for you for a year and a half, before I was forced to stop the search." Tears stained her cheeks as she cried of joy. "I missed you so much. Did you know that?" She whispered.

Signum remained quiet as she watched the events in the pub fold out before her. Archon seemed to be having his opinions undermined by the female vampire named trinity, and the vampire's apparent long lost friend, dusk. All of these mattered little to Signum. None of them had done anything to deserve her wrath, so she had no reason to attack, but she held little interest considering only the shifter, Sooty, who had run off seemed interested in coming along with them to fight the enemy. The vampire held promise though, she had reason to hate the Core demons and to fight them, so possibly she'd join them.

Archon watched as Trinity almost leaped towards the Elemental, who name was Dusk. He began to feel something...strange inside him. His felt the blood in his body moving faster at the sight. Somehow, he didn't see the evil within the vampire anymore. All he saw was a mortal, a happy mortal. He turned away from the vampire as he created more Mountain Snow, only this time it filled a single glass. He slowly took his time drinking out of it, a sign the he was doing some thinking.

"Don't do so much thinking you turn into statue," Signum replied easily from her seat beside him. "Archon," she said with a small sigh, "being a vampire doesn't make her intrinsically evil, what actions a person takes decides if a person is evil instead." Signum didn't need nor want Archon to be stuck in such a stupor, thinking like he was would cause doubt, and that would only cause trouble.

"Har har har" Said Archon as he took the last sip of his Mountain Snow. He listened to what Signum had to say, motionless and emotionless. Her words stun him to the core, but they were true, every single letter of it. "But if that's the case...would that make me evil?" Said Archon with a heavy sigh, the mortal alcohol began to take it's effect. "Think about it, I blindly determined people if they are evil or not based on my lust for it's destruction. I was actually thinking about her destruction, and yet I have not seen one bit of evil from her..." Archon's voice slowed into a sigh. He looked into his empty glass, his sword began to dim until it was barely gave off a glow.

((*facepalm* Sooty did run up and say hi, buuut we'll have to ignore that now. x_x just pretend she never left her seat. She never ran off to abandon them, Jaina. :/ ))

The shifter watched the exchange between the reaper and vampire with slightly interested eyes. The vampire claimed she wasn't evil and Archon seemed to accept that. Sooty flicked her ears back; she would never trust a creature from hell that took lives to survive. She took another sip of her mead, glancing around the pub. The barkeeper appeared extremely nervous, figiting and glancing to their area often. The shifter chuckled dryly, then half smiled. It was a little amusing. "The barkeep's looking scared," she told the female reaper softly. "Perhaps we should move the group elsewhere?"

"Might as well, I'd like to go meet the one who's organized your group." Signum replied. She slid out from the bench and used a hand to pull Archon from the table, saying, "come along Archon, we need to leave." She knew the ale was starting to take affect, and the last thing she needed was a drunken reaper making her look like an idiot. She was glad she had limited herself to only two small glasses of liquor, Archon would be miserable later. "So where is your organizer, Sooty?"

"Very well" stated Archon as he got up out of the seat. He lifted up a hand and summoned an Arcane Glyph. It floated towards his head, where it fused to his forehead. He had learned about this small spell after the last time he had gotten drunk on mortal ale. "There, hopefully that'll lessen the effects...I don't need a repeat of last time." Said Archon as he looked at Signum and Sooty. Edited by Lore_Master

The shifter stood up from the table, glanced at the male reaper and chuckled. She knew when a being had had a little too much. As an afterthought, she downed the rest of her mead, then set the empty glass back on the table. The reaper asked her something, and she smiled. "In the post office," she announced with a giggle. "I'm really not sure why they called the bases that," she muttered, mostly to herself.