WonderBubbles

Balance

((My Lore o.o >.> *evil glares* all your Lore belongs to us. >:)tongue.gif *kisses Lore* Mine ;D Lore...will you marry me? xd.png Omg...remember Sinaar and Paines forum wedding? That was funny xd.png it turned out evil and they killed Edward cullen as the virgin sacrifice xd.png))

((Me and Jaina was fighting? o.o))

((*looks at Lore* Will you?? wub.gifwink.gif))

((I have my Dusky in all experimental and here, but I mean forum love ;D xd.png I was kidding yunno. xd.png Im not seriously in love with him. x) tongue.gif))

((*Watches like whut* My aunts internet is so slow it might aswelll be from the dark ages ._. I have noting to post ._. Sister isn't on here

DuskxTrinity in two rps >.>))

((I would but no one is around Trin))

((I know what the plot is Jaina. I read all the other posts but Trin has just had to run because of the sunlight. So don't judge me mad.gif Tbh, I am sick of judgements, on myself and on others.))

((geez you guys can talk. I thought I was going to have to read three more pages of RPing, but it turned out to be chatting. Well, I'll get you guys posting IC again! I need to post anyways, because Kira needs to go inside the post office and into the room where the Slayers are meeting. Heck, I'll even RECAP in my post. I put RECAP in capital letter so it'll be more noticeable. ^^))

Kira watched the scene before her, twitching slightly when the silent one (Solas) somehow found blood to give to the unconscious one (Kuro). Everyone began moving, heading towards the post office and heading inside, but the silent one suddenly became injured. Kira figured it was because he was a fallen angel, but she didn't know all the details about them. Another vampire (Trinity) had appeared, and she took the silent one over to the river to help him. She noticed someone else (Dusk) emerge from the river, but she needed to go inside the post office now. After some of the others had gone inside, Kira headed in going to the room where the Slayers were gathered.

Silently she entered, catching word of the guy saying for people to be seated, and so she grabbed a chair and sat down. She sat there impatiently as she waited for them to get on with it.

((I could only really cover what Kira saw though, so if you want to know more, read it yourself! I read it all, so I think you can too.))

Mariah crawled quickly into a hole she dug under the post office. The sun had started to come out, so she hid in the dark trying to be safe from the rays killing light. The dirt was dry, Mariah dug deeper making a tunnel then a cave. Then she opened the top for air and creeped back down at the first ray of light. Mariah scratched the bugs of her gargyoleish skin. She had gotten used to it by now, she was just sad she was so far out from the caves she had to dig a hole.

(( I accidentally deleted my pm sheet to Bubble *twitch* blink.gif ))

Solas stayed back as the others headed toward the post office. They were to become Slayers. Personally Solas would follow his new friend anywhere, but he would always have to remain far away from the reapers if he even joined the Slayers. So he wrapped a note in a vine and sent it down a hole that sprouted up where everyone was, stating that he wished to become a Slayer but could not come any closer to the hall.

((Ok complete recap for anyone who needs it.

Solas: Has made friends with Shiro but as Shiro went insane he came to close to the reapers and got hurt because of it. Trinity then helped him by taking him to the river bank and washing his wounds.

Trinity: Has met up with her childhood friend Dusk and did a few pages of lovey stuff with him. Then she noticed the gethering charries and helped Solas.

Dusk: Met Trinity again and yeah, did stuff.

Shiro and Kuro: They pissed off Archon and ignored Signum. Shiro made friends with Solas and went insane due to blood lust. He's fine now though. Kuro flirted with Sooty.

Archon: Had to much mountain snow at the pub and is now in the post office.

Signum: Is in the post office.

Sooty: Has kinda half recruited everyone and is now in the postoffice. Flirted with Kuro.

Currently Solas is by the river bank. Signum and Archon are wandering aimlessly in the postoffice. Sooty, SHiro and Kuro are with Fraenir in the back room of the post office. Trinity just ran and is trying get Dusk to come too because of the sun.

I don't know about the other charries.

I hope it's clear now.^^))

Shiro looked at the vine and the note. He sighed and told Kuro to tell him all about the meeting later. Running outside he joined his friend at the river bank.

((geez you guys can talk/flirt/fight. got home and thought i'de have to read what happened but apperently it was just a lot of talking ._.))

((and ty Teddy for recap, my charrie may curently not exist IC but im still fallowing the RP))

((You're welcome Zeranoa ^^. I just read the porfiles and realised i left out a few charries. Sorry guys if i missed what your character has done.))

Solas saw Shiro running out of the building toward the riverbank and smiled to himself. Well, the vine had found it's way into the building, that was for sure. He gave a half-hearted wave, but soon stopped. He remembered another faint figure, blurred in his memory, running or rather flying toward him. He pressed his hand to his forehead, but nothing else occured. He sighed and knew this group might be the key to figuring out his past.

"What's wrong?" Shiro asked when he noticed Solas grab his forehead as if his head ached. Shiro wasn't sure what had happened and he knew that he should show concern, seeing as Solas showed so much for him. He sighed, still not used to acting normal, and hoped he would get more natural at this or at least that people would start to accept his rude behaviour. He doubted either would come soon.

((Ahh, why is it so hard to flesh out posts? I guess i just don't do enough in them. *Sigh*.))

Solas shrugged off his question, finding no real reason to tell Shiro about his mysterious past. He wrote "Just a bit of a headache. I'm assuming you got my note?" in his thin, slanting handwriting. He was running out of paper space from all his conversations. The note had taken most of the page to write, so he would get supplies later. He would need them to communicate with the group, or nobody would understand what he said at all.

"Yep i got it!" He grinned, not knowing what else to do.

"I told Kuro to give us a recap of the meeting if i didn't come back, so i can stay out here with you if you want?" He felt awkward, but it was good he hadn't cracked a mute joke yet. So far so good.

((Wooowww... As funny as it is, could we please delete the chatter? Everyone needs to make their way to the Post Office.

Ryuu2, of course you can still join, of course! There isn't a deadline and we haven't really started yet. x3

Limn was accepted and I'll have to put all the character sheets up tomorrow, please remind me someone? I totally forgot yesterday! D: I'm really not sure what I have to reply to, so I'll just continue with Fraener when everyone's seated at the table. :P

And, what does everyone think about a OoC thread for this RP? :P There's a large amount of chatter...))

Edited by WonderBubbles

((deleted all my extra posts that were meaningless))

((Thank you so much. :3

I've edited the second post with all the new charcter sheets I could find and updated the Teams. ^^))

The shifter's thin eyebrows rose as a vine sprouted out of the floor; the dragon anthro sighed. "I just got that finished," he muttered before reading it. He nodded, then sat down again. Sooty glanced over it, then turned to grin at the brother beside her. "You get all funny types with Slayers," she murmured to him, then turned her attention to Fraener.

He stood and cleared his throat. "I am pleased to see you all here today; I have received news that one other wishes to take part in the Slayer Teams, but can not, for he is cursed." He made eye contact with the reapers, hinting to them the reason behind it. The anthro was slightly telepathic; he somehow knew the reason behind actions. "I will select the Slayers of Team Uno soon," he told them gently. He sat down once more, smiling.

Charin had followed the shifter and gotten into the area where the anthro was just in time. "Did I miss anything?" she asked, panting. She burshed a lock of ebony hair from her sweat-slicked forehead and sighed. Although she felt uncomfortable around so many others and none of her kind, Charin soldiered on. She was to be the first Faun Slayer, and that was that.

His eyes widened in shock at seeing the faun. They were rarely Slayers, Fraener had only seen a few join up. Those that did hadn't lasted long; the monsters usually targeted the small and weak ones. He grinned and walked over to her. He extended a hand to her gently. "Welcome," he told her, "You're not late." He didn't lean down, for he believed it would insult her.

Charin shook it with a broad smile. She knew the anthro was being very nice as to not insult her by bending down. "I'm Charin, the derr Faun. Here for the recruiting." Her fingers ran down the shaft of her bow and arrows, and she scanned the different creatures that had come. "I thought there were more Fauns than this..." she murmured to herself as she went to stand near the leopard shifter.

"A deer faun?" He repeated softly. "Fantastic!" He heard her murmured comment and chuckled. "Fauns aren't usually eager for a battle," he replied. Smiling to himself, he sat down again at the head of the table. He glanced around, examining the group. There was a diverse range of species, but those who stood out were the reapers. Holy soldiers, straight from the Gates of Heaven, with no aversity for violence and blood. The perfect Slayers, in his opinion.

Kuro was dead bored. Even though the twins were new to town they were already used to Fraenir and his personality was boring to them. Shiro had already made a friend but Kuro couldn't see any need to be nice to anyone except Sooty. He even teased her occasionally. So he just sat there, waiting for something interesting to happen so he could tell Shiro all about it.

The shifter put an arm around the brother's shoulders, a grin on her tanned face. She brought her tail up to tickle his elbow softly, then flicked it away. Her grin widened, but there was no other hint she'd done it. Her body was facing him; she barely noticed the faun beside her. "It's gonna take a while for the meeting to get started," she murmured. "Don't you be running off," Fraener rumbled to her, almost laughing.