WonderBubbles

Balance

Solas recognized a vampire when he saw one, and this one looked like she knew some of these people. Shuffling over, he scribbled "The guy the same age as me, the one in the vines, was having bloodlust, so I restrained him. My blood is extremly poisonous, so something bad would surely happen. If you are wondering why I am doing this, I cannot speak." He looked back a Shiro, worried. He had said they were elementalists, right? Then why did one twin, if not both, have a craving for blood?

Kira read the note that the guy wrote for her to read, liking him better already because he didn't speak.

"So I see," Kira said, looking back to the ones who he said were having blood lust and were being restrained. They weren't vampires, so why did they have blood lust? No one here seemed very appetizing to her, at least not at the moment which was a good thing since she didn't need the trouble of her attacking people for blood, which made her wonder about these with the blood lust problem. People had different tastes however and she guessed they weren't very picky eaters if they start to lose control like this. She waited to see what the two would do.

Shiro struggled, but he didn't know why, Solas had done exactly what he wanted him to do. But somehow the restraint was pissing him off,

Damn, the lust is worse than i thought, i hope Kuro's ok, he thought as he instictively bit into the vines. As a girl walked up he could smell that she was a vampire and hoped she would help him control his blood lust, but didn't expect much.

"I'm, sorry!" He shouted before a rush of water crashed through the ground to try and free him.

Damn vampires, he thought, this is all their fault.

Kuro grinned,

"So you finally decide to turn up eh?" He moved closer, he didn't need to answer her comment with words, his body language showed it just fine.

((Sorry for making his lust really bad, i thought it would be interesting. So i tried it, sorry if it's annoying.))

Edited by EvilTeddyAlchemist

((Sorry, I didn't want to double post and I only just remembered you'd replied. I'll edit my last post kay?))

((argh, i need to go to sleep. i shouldn't go to bed late since i need to get up in the morning. it's already 2am for me >.<

but, i don't want to leave since people are here rping...D: *wants people to post quicker* lol >w<))

Solas quickly used the water supply provided by the element Shiro was controlling to summon more vines, which ensnared his arms also. By now though Solas was breathing hard, as he had to continue using his own willpower to keep Shiro from going after him, and to manipulate the vines also. This was taking a toll on him. Quickly he wrote to the vampire girl "Isn't there any way to get his bloodlust under control? I can't hold him much longer."

"It's a matter of his willpower, and there isn't much an outside force can do, except knocking him out. If you knock him out he can't do any harm, though he might be pissed when he wakes up," Kira replied.

"Hey, you with the blood lust issues, just stop already. You're ticking me off seeing someone as pathetic as you unable to control this." She reached down to one of the holsters on her thighs and pulled out her pistol, pointing it straight at the boy. "Don't tempt me to put holes through your body."

Panting Shiro growled at the girl and in a low dangerous voice he hissed,

"I'm not as lucky as you vampire, i wasn't made for bloodlust." With that the strain took it's toll and he became unconcious. The water dropped to the ground, soaking everything in it's vacinity with water.

"Hmph," Kira scoffed, slipping the gun back into its holster when the boy fell unconscious, "seems he tired himself out. Lucky us. I'm sure you can deal with the unconscious one?" She asked the one who couldn't speak, looking to the sky to check on the hour of the day, If only sunset would hurry up. She preferred the night time.

((and speaking of night, I should go to bed. good night guys! ^^))

She noted that Kuro stepped closer to her; her yellow eyes sparkled happily. His body language showeed what he wanted and she liked it. Sooty chuckled, "I'm glad I came when I did." Her voice contained a suggestive undertone and her eyelids drooped a little. Her tail was still moving restlessly, as if it had a life of it's own.

((Night, Kira. It's 2:26AM here too!!! >:3))

Solas immediately released the vines holding Shiro, who sank to the ground slowly along with the receeding plants. He caught Shiro, then gave him some of the water that had fallen along with him. Since he couldn't 'talk' to Shiro, he gently shook him. Wait, Shiro needed blood, right? Human blood was probably what he needed, and Solas knew how to get some. There was a hospital nearby, so he downtrailed viney roots into the soil, concentrateing on the blood bank inside. Soon the vines came back, one holding a small bag of blood. Ripping it open, Solas dumped the contents into Shiro's mouth.

Kuro smirked,

" It's good to see you again Sooty, Flesh and blood it's nice," underlying tones filled his voice, His attention was then swept away by a sudden burst of the scent of blood. He turned to see the ruined grass patch and Shiro being fed by a fallen angel. how could he've not noticed this before.

Shiro spluttered and coughed, concious again, and practically dived into the blood. Kuro had eaten throughout the day and Shiro knew that he was ok.

((Dinner now, be back soon!^^))

((*just watched a video about a guy with a balloon fetish* O_O G'night Kira. ^^))

The brother in front of her smirked; to her, it was a very sexy one. She winked, then grinned again. "As it always is," she told him. The scent of blood then reached her nose, too; she peeked around Kuro to see his twin guzzling blood out of a small bag. Sooty's eyes widened and she remembered the twin's vampiric tendencies. It had made bedtimes more interesting.

((EvilTeddyAlchemist, Kuro is REALLY inobservant.))

As Shiro coughed and sputtered, then dived into the bag of blood. Solas relaxed. Shiro didn't seem affected by the sun the way the vampire girl was, so Solas assumed that Shiro was only-half vampire, or had vampiric tendancies. He wrote "Are you okay?" He was concerned that Shiro might have side effects of bloodlust, or that he might go after Solas's blood again. Either way, he was worried.

Edited by Darkshadow

((Okay, i'ma head wherever they are now. >.> Thanks EvilTed and other DuskTrin supporters xd.png We might aswell have a little romance before we all die a horrible, horrible death >:D))

Trinity was swimming down the river when she looked sideways, and to her surprise saw a small gathering. Her eyes flashed to a pure white colour, as she swam to the bank and climbed out. She was dripping wet and her cloak dragged on the floor. She put up the hood and walked gracefully towards them. Trinity wondered how she could even walk gracefully in sagging wet clothes but she never lingered on that train of thought. She got near them and her eyes practically were glowing with excitement, though they remained white.

"Hello, mainly mortals. Good evening Signum, Archon." Trinity said, looking up from her hood. Her eyes turned red as she caught the scent of blood, but she managed to catch her lust before it got out of hand. "I believe we met earlier, at the tavern." Trinity was careful to be polite to the reapers. She was aware that they would be very experienced and although Trinity was made for battle, she knew that to have a reaper after your blood, was not too good. "I trust you are all well...except him..." She said, refering to the young man guzzling blood out of a bag. "Prefer not to hunt?" She asked, with a gentle laugh.

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

Shiro finished and sighed in relief.

"I am now," He looked over at Kuro, who was looking back with worried expression, and grinned in a way that said 'get back to your girlfriend i'm fine'.

Kuro grinned, he was still worried but he knew Shiro would be irritated if he went over so he turned back to Sooty.

((Five sentences, Dark. :/

Shiro finished and sighed in relief.

That. Sounds. Really. Wrong. XD))

The vampire woman from the pub walked up to the small group and the shifter noted she was soaking wet. She greeted the Hellish creature with a nod, then turned back to the brother. She grinned, twitching her small, dark ears back and forth. "So, he'll be fine?" she asked, a little worried. Her tail flicked once, then curled slightly to the right.

Edited by WonderBubbles

At the mention of reapers, Solas jumped back, but it was too late. Large red burn marks started appearing on his grey skin, burning his flesh. He staggered to his feet, unable to say anything. He was too near a divine being, and he was paying the consequence for being a Fallen Angel. The deity controlling the angels had set a distance limit to how close Solas could come to a church, or to a cross for that matter. A reaper was no exception, but since Solas had avoided anything holy like it was the plague, he had no real idea what the limits were. It could be anything from 10 meters to 100 feet.

Edited by Darkshadow

((You guys do realise that the reapers are in the postoffice right? And we're outside the postoffice?))

((Yeah, and Solas was outside of the divine beings 'boundary' when he neared the post office, but he moved across the boundary a lot while helping Shiro. See, the 'boundary' for churches and crosses are all different...))

It was Shiro's turn to be worried now,

"Solas! Are you ok?!" He noticed the deep gashes that were appearing on the angel's skin and bit his lip.

I feel so useless, he thought and looked up at the girl who had mocked him and who he had ignored for it. His eyes begging her to help Solas.

Kuro nodded,

"He'll be fine," he confirmed, "now where were we?" Smiling his hands sparked as if excited by the general topic of Sooty.

((yeah it does, doesn't it. lol))

Edited by EvilTeddyAlchemist

((Trin: *Slinks back to the corner*

Me: What's wrong?

Trin: No one wants to talk to the little bored vampire dry.gif

Me: *Laughs at you*

Trin: *kills you*

Me: *Dead*))

((Shiro is lookign at Trin, that's talking right? lol^^))