WonderBubbles

Balance

((The guy ran away. XD He's not a character of mine. :P Just an NPC that Sooty wanted to sleep with. x3))

((a little manipulative is she? oh well I went and edited))

Archon didn't reply, he merely contiuned to drink out of his pint. Eventually, he saw that he was low on the Mountain Snow. He raised a hand up into the air slightly, three Arcane Glyphs appeared suddenly in the air. The Glyphs moved over the glass while one of them entered into the glass. In a small flash of light the pint began to fill up with the same light blue liquid, all the way to the top. Even though nobody would have noticed, he smiled slightly. With a way of his hand, the Glyphs disappear. By then he noticed his fellow reaper telling him to join them. He summoned another set of Glyphs, this time they lifted the pint into the air. He moved towards his companion and the lone shifter, her companion had fled. "I guess your companion left with his tail between his legs" Joked Archon as he sat next to Signum. The pint floated over until it was over the center of the table. It lowered until it touched the table, and in a small flash they disappeared.

Edited by Lore_Master

((Just a little. x3))

She watched as the pair walked over to her table and sat down. The female rested her chin in her hands and the male sat next to her. His glass of liquid lowered itself onto the table, seemingly aided by a glyph of light. The male spoke and Sooty sighed. "He did," she replied, "It would have been if his tail were long enough." Her ears flicked forward and her eyes showed her curiousity. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" From her tone it was anything but a pleasure for her. She'd prefer the company of the lynx, even if he was a coward. The shifter picked up her full glass and took a sip of the dark liquid.

"Thank you for not beating around the bush," Signum replied, a slight, brief smile moving across her face. "To put it simply, I need to know if you can fight, because for starters you don't seem to be one easily intimidated or driven away." she continued. If she could fight, Signum would do her best to recruit the shifter, if not, then she would make her way to the next pub before heading to the mercenary center. mercenaries were cheap, but rarely effective, it was better to find someone who could operate in a small group, and who was more familiar with the odder creatures one might see.

"Yes thanks." Stated Archon as he picked up his pint and drank half of it in one gulp. He rest it down and looked at the shifter, she seemed like the type who was quick on her feet. He mentally laughed at his joke as he looked at his companion. He would normally let her do the talking, he was more of the commander type then the recruiter type. Edited by Lore_Master

The shifter nodded in reply to the thanks, golden eyes on the woman now. The pink hair was an oddity in Dengland, but perhaps it was natural in Heaven. She would never know. Sooty raised her eyebrows, a little suprised at the question. "I am a Slayer," she replied. "And I'm waiting to hear from Fraener about an assignment. I believe he was awaiting more Slayers." Her voice was low and she had lost all hostility. Her tail twitched and she shifted her body into a more comfortable position.

Signum smiled at the word slayer, but her smile was nothing of the kind sort, instead it was almost feral, like that of an animal that had stumbled across a debilitated prey creature. "Good to hear that." she said quietly, "if possible I would like to meet this Fraener. We're recruiting anyone capable enough to fight the enemies of heaven and the land, and the reapers sent aren't quite enough in numbers. So we need to recruit fighter like you."

The shifter leant back and examined the reaper's expression. It was nothing like she had expected. The feral grin was somewhat familier, but a little unnerving. It made her feel like prey. She disliked that feeling intensly, due to her predatory instinct. Her ears flicked back, then forward when more words came. They were quiet, so Sooty leant forward to hear better. "I'm sure that Fraener would be delighted to meet you," she told the reaper. "How many of there are yez, anyway?" She wasn't sure, because she had heard from a pair of reapers to seventy.

Noticing the odd mix of creatures sitting by, Charin seemed to know what was happening. She grabbed her Long Island and decided to join in. "Hi, do you mind if I join you?" asked Charin politely. There were 2 reapers amongst them, and a shifter. They all screamed 'predator' and struck a certain level of fear inside Charin but she remained calm. They seemed harmless for now but if they were to attack she would be ready.

Edited by dracoon

((Two reapers. ;D and would you like to be on our Slayer Team, drac?))

((Just woke up smile.gif morning Bubbles :3 so, whats going on? Slayers >:] tongue.gif))

((Good morning. :D I just said what was happening a few posts back. XD))

((teehee, I will make Trinity walk into the pub naos :]))

Trinity was wondering around, bored, lurking in shadows and trees, just watching and waiting for anything to catch her eye. She saw a pub and shrugged. Maybe I could catch something there. She thought sarcastically. She jumped out of the trees and pulled her hooded robe over her head. She went inside and sat in a corner, watching what appeared to be a few friends. Trinity yawned, revealing her fangs. She was bored and desperate for a hunt so she clasped her hand, then opened it again, revealing a small, controlled flame in her palm. She closed her hand again, and the flame vanished. She did this repeatedly, the fire partially entertaining her.

((Blech. Can I join you guys? I promissed my brother just a few mins on, though, so I'll edit this with Dusk's debut later!))

Dusk was really bored and wondering around. He looked in the shop windows, enjoying the light that was reflected in them. He then span in a circle, looking around. There has to be something.... He thought cheerlessly. He continued up the highstreet, looking at the long and dark faces of the people hanging around. He dragged his feet, and decided he might as well go for a drink before he died of boredom. He slipped into a pub, and hissed slightly in the semi-lit dark and loud atmosphere. He ordered a drink and sat down, breathing in the musky scent. He looked around, looking disapprovingly at the people hanging around. He took a sip and thought about light. His gaze came upon some shady looking people in a corner, two of which were reapers. Dusk was interested, but stayed sat where he was, thinking.

((Both! He's too Dusk to go and say hi... I'll have to give him some kind of jump-start.))

Edited by Celestial07

((In the pub or the slayer team? Either's great. :D

Angel; awesome. =]

Sorry, I won't be able to IC post until jaina comes back. :/

Oh, and EvilTeddy said she'd be able to join by Monday. x3 She'll prolly be in the same Slayer Team as us... :3 ))

Edited by WonderBubbles

Trinity watched as a boy walked into the tavern, she estimated he ws about 17 to 18. He sat watching some group gathered in one corner of the tavern. She looked him over and wondered whether he would make a suitable prey for her. He was tall, taller than her, and looked quite intimidating compared to her smaller structure. She sighed and lusted for blood more than ever. Her eyes were now a glowing crimson and a growl was heard low in her throat.

"Three" Signum replied easily to the shifter. She looked with distain on the person who slid into the booth uninvited. Signum coldly ignored the man as she spoke to the shifter. "As for introductions, my name is Signum, though I also go by Seras, and my campatriot is Archon. Now would you be kind enough to tell us your name before we go visit your friend?" she said after a moment. Signum waited patiently for a reply, letting her feral grin fade from her face, resuming a normal, placid appearance.

Edited by jaina

Username: zeranoa

Name: Setsuna

Species: Reaper.

Sex: Male

Powers/Abilities:

Setsuna is incredibly fast and powerful and he tends to use this to his advantage in a fight.

He is vary intelligent but he does not show it most of the time, he prefers to be thought of a person with average intelligence.

Weaknesses:

He can not use any magic besides death magic.

he is very weak to every other type of magic.

Using his death magic saps his strength of an amount of time depending on how powerful the magic he used was.

Description:linked for size.

Personality: He is very thoughtful, but he can also be very cocky at times.

Other: Because of the length of his scythe he has incredibly long reach.

His scythe and wings are hidden most of the time. He can materialize his scythe out of darkness

((sorry about it being a little skimpy, I'm kind of sick and have a massive headache.))

Username: zeranoa

Name: Setsuna

Species: Reaper.

Sex: Male

Powers/Abilities:

Setsuna is incredibly fast and powerful and he tends to use this to his advantage in a fight.

He is vary intelligent but he does not show it most of the time, he prefers to be thought of a person with average intelligence.

Weaknesses:

He can not use any magic besides death magic.

he is very weak to every other type of magic.

Using his death magic saps his strength of an amount of time depending on how powerful the magic he used was.

Description:linked for size.

Personality: He is very thoughtful, but he can also be very cocky at times.

Other: Because of the length of his scythe he has incredibly long reach.

His scythe and wings are hidden most of the time. He can materialize his scythe out of darkness

((sorry about it being a little skimpy, I'm kind of sick and have a massive headache.))

((Nice to have you here. :3 I s'pose sickness is a good excuse. :P Damned nice picture. :o Seems a little ebil, but eh. ^^ Accepted. x3

jaina; I think Charin, the faun at the same table, is female. :P))

She was distracted as a faun clopped over to them, asking to join them. Her ebony eyebrows raised a bit, suprised. Usually fauns were shy and timid little creatures. "I don't mind," she replied. Then she turned her head back to the female reaper. The shifter didn't notice the two new arrivals to the pub. "I would be Sooty Paw," she told Signum proudly. "And it's nice to meet a pair such as yourselves from Heaven." She grinned, revealing slightly pointed canines.

For the most part Archon remained quiet, sipping away at his drink. He wondered where Set was, even though he never approved of him learning Death Magic. Still, it was a tactical advantage having somebody who knows the same magic as your enemies. He kept his gaze at the female vampire who walked into the bar, never moving. "Vampires, evil mindless creatures." Spat Archon as the pitcher he was holding cracked, nearly breaking apart. He didn't notice the female faun that was there, his attention was full on the vampire, his sword began to shot out magic, sensing it's master need for the destruction of evil.

Edited by Lore_Master