WonderBubbles

Balance

((Haha maybeh, juuust maybe biggrin.gif))

Trinity smiled and slipped into his arms. She hesiatated briefly before getting her courage together and looking into his eyes. "I love you..." She spoke softly, putting her hand onto his face. She rested her head against his chest and looked at the fireflies as they danced over the pond and around them. She gave a short, contented sigh and looked over at everything. For the time being, happiness was all she truly felt. Happiness and love.

((Aww xd.png rofl sis. how cute tongue.gif))

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

((Well the reapers and Sooty as far as I know are still in the bar, and Trinity and Dusk have slipped off for Romance!))

"I love you too." Dusk breathed in the pure air. Wow. He thought. It was amazing... He was still glowing, but it was dimming and he was starting to get a normal skin tone again. The fireflies were beautiful, and the light soothed him, but not as much as Trinity's company. He looked up into the beautiful crescent moon. He sighed affectionately. He rubbed his forehead, it still stung a little, but he always threw himself into something, he'd be fine.

((wink.gifxd.png lol, yup))

Trinity leaned against Dusk. "It is so wonderful out here..." She observed. She turned to look at him, then she kissed him again. "Ever since we were little children, I have always loved you. Always thought you were my BloodSoul..." Trinity admitted." Tonight has confirmed it..." She wondered whether she could turn him, if her venom would work on him, despite him already being an elemental, but she couldn't bear the thought of the pain he would go through as he changed. She held onto him and closed her eyes.

Dusk looked at her. She seemed to want to do something, but he wasn't sure what.

"It's okay, you know," Dusk whispered. "Whatever you're thinking about... as long as it doens't kill either of us," Dusk said in retrospect. he was glad he went for a stalk of the city, even though he'd been bored to tears he'd found Trinity. He thought about being he blood soul. He wasn't sure if he had to be a vampire or not, but if he had to be he didn't mind... much. He looked at Trinity gently. He wondered what she had been thinking about... and if it'd been dangerous or not.

Trinity looked at Dusk. "We should go jump off a bridge into a river." She suggested. She needed an adrenaline rush and although when she kissed him, the adrenaline had coursed through her body, she didn't want to seem like she was too needy or just using him. "We should do something....dangerous." Her eyes twinkled with excitement. "Like when we were younger and you used to do all those stunts..." She smiled. "What do you want to do?" She asked.

Dusk thought for a moment. Then a wild idea sprang to mind.

"This Lake leads to a river which leads to a waterfall." He smiled evily. "Wanna see what's all the bottom of that waterfall?" He had a crazy plan which he hoped Trinity had guessed. Dusk had gone a little insane with excitement, but he didn't notice at that second. He was too busy checking they'd live. He smiled darkly. They just might, so that was okay, right?

A slow grin spread over Trinity's face. "That sounds amazing!" She knew this would be ne of the most thrilling things she would ever do in her entire life. "Okay!" she smiled and moved out of his reach, standing on the edge of the pond, before diving in again. She went to the bottom and this time, stayed down for a while. When she re-surfaced, she was grinning, her eyes still an electric blue like a huskies eyes. She went under again then surfaced close to the bank, then quietly pulled Dusk into the water with a wicked laugh.

((wink.gif This'll be fun))

((Exactly my thinking. Her eyes are blue too? Awesome!))

Dusk splashed her jokingly. "I Hate getting wet!" He swam down with her, holding his breath. "The river's this way," He choked, before rising to the surface spluttering. "Cah! Cah, cah!" He coughed. "Cah-wow! That felt odd..." He croaked, finally able to speak again. His eyes were saphire blue and he was amazed that their eyes were so similar; an electric blue that sparked with excitement and a saphire blue that was oddly filled with light. Dusk swam towards the river. This should be fun!

Trinity laughed as he spluttered and swallowed mouthfuls of the water. She went to the surface and coughed it up, then laughed. "Oh yeah, it does feel weird at first, but you get used to it." She smiled. Trinity saw that he was swimming off so she decided to follow him. She was new to the area, so she had no idea where she was going. "Do you live around here now?" She asked, her eyes holding confusion, love, ecitement and happiness all at once.

((Her eyes change, depending on how hungry she is, if she has just fed, her eyes are electric blue, up to the point of being crimson, and almost black if she is starving. xd.png))

((break it up love birds, seriously coming back to a page and a half of just your characters more or less flirting is a little bothersome

Sorry for ranting there

Lore, Sooty and Archon are making their way to the post office at the moment

Signum is currently watching them from her dissolved position in the air))

Edited by jaina

((XD Made me laugh too, very well done. :P Accepted. ^^ I think Slayer Team One is full, or almost full... EvilTeddy said to save two spots on the team my character's in. x3 Ah, There'd be one more spot left! Kira, would you like to be in Slayer Team One? :D))

((lol yes, that was the idea~

and sweet >w< I'll gladly be on Slayer Team One! ^^

and, what exactly is going on? *is too lazy to read*))

Edited by Kira1

((Well, what Jaina said, other than Angel and I flaunting our characters in love! wub.gif))

((Let's see how that love will hold when the core demons come up, Archon wants to chop something.))

((A self help tape won't do you any good in a battle zone

A weapon, even one that you don't know how to use it's more important then a self help tape.

Not to mention that you won't have time to watch the tape

Maybe Archon can give lessons to anyone who needs them))

((I think he would only take such a suggestion seriously if Seras was the one to suggest it))

((edited my character form on page 7.....he has a limit to his plant powers))

(( I am now a Trinity and Dusk fan!! ^^ Keep up the fun love, just don't make it too... Ya know, Lovey. It'll get boring if you do. But I love the pair, they make such a cute pair!^^))

((Okay, I hate school computers.

I've just mangaed to log in -again- after attempting to post. -_-'

EvilTed; even though you suck for not being here, you're accepted. :P

Dark; accepted, welcome!

The relationship between Dusk and Trin is adorable, but going on for too long. See if you can get them to the Post Office to get an assignment.

Kira; I'll add you onto the Team Uno soon. ^^

I'll add the character sheets when I get home. :D

If you have any questions/confusions about Slayer Teams, please refer to the second post, right at the bottom. :P))

Edited by WonderBubbles

(( Sorry Bubbles, I was feeling really sick. Anyway I guess that means I can write my entrance then.))

The air was sweet for city air, and cool. The sky was clear and boring to look up at. Shiro and Kuro, a pair of identical twins, found this out very quickly. They were sitting in a patch of secluded grass just outside the post office where they were trying to get work. There was a single, lonely tree and what resembled a park bench. Kuro lay on the grass in front of the seat while Shiro leant against the back, both looking up at the boring sky.

" This is so-!" Shiro complained, sliding down the wood,

"Yeah, I heard you!" Kuro sat up and looked out, he was waiting for someone, and as he saw a few figures in the distance he wondered whether she was among them. Shiro sensed Kuro's impatience and layed his head under the seat beside Kuro's body,

"Be patient, she'll be here. If she doesn't come back we'll never become slayers." They both tensed,

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Kuro nodded and lay back down, producing a flame to play with.

(( They're talking about Sooty, but they don't have to be if you don't want them to be Bubbles.))

((What's the matter Signum? You know that you can fight and that Archon won't give you fighting lessons?))

((Alright, I'll edit stuffs when I get home. Hate comps in school. Buh byee.))

(( ? ))

Signum moved towards the post office that had been mentioned, only to spot a pair of twins sitting on the ground outside the building. She quietly listened to their conversation about becoming slayers before deciding to become a part of the conversation. She let her body reform out of the air a good ten feet above their heads relative to their positions on the ground where she was almost blocking the post office's door. Taking four steps forward, she stood over the pair and asked her question, "What would make you think you are able to be slayers?"

Archon walked toward the post office, ignoring the people who stared at him. He noticed a pair of twin talking about becoming slayers, much to his amusement. He watched as his partner reappeared above them. He noticed that she walked towards the twins and asked them about how they would make good slayers. He walked up to them as well, his armor began to glow slightly. "To be a slayer, you must not afraid to face the worst evil can throw at you. You must strong, both mentally and physically." Said Archon.