WonderBubbles

Balance

Mariah started to get uncomfortable in her hole, but she knew while the sun was up, she had to stay unless she could get out of her form, which she couldn't. Mariah felt the dry dirt cave in on top of her, She shook it off. She looked up after the shower of dirt was done raining, it was the post office floor. The dirt from the cave in had blocked her air source, she needed to dig into the office. She started to scratch the wood off to make an air hole. People in the building probably was going to notice this, but not likely....

((Charin is already very interesting in her own self.))

She smiled proudly at the affirmation. The anthro seemed like a nice creature. She sat beside a pair of twins, who seemed bored. "Can I sit next to you?" she asked, "And you."

A shifter in the front room of the Post Office noticed a scratching sound. He frowned, concerned. It seemed to be coming from the floor in the corner. He had large ears atop his head, with brown tips. His tail was a yellowish brown with a brown tuft on the end. He was quite tall, about 6'5". He crouched, near the small hole in the floor. He saw a flash of grey and his frown deepened. Suddenly, he leapt up and hurried into the back room. He murmured a sentence in the dragon anthro's scaly ear; they both left the room quickly and returned to the front room.

"I think it may be a cave-demon," the giraffe shifter whispered. Fraener nodded once, staying where he was. "Keep the Slayers in the back room," he muttered. The shifter straightened and walked through the door. "Please remain here," he requested before leaving again.

(( D8 ah thanks a lot (two words, not one)! but its understand able :3 ))

Mariah finally had made a hole, but for a second it looked like someone had stepped on it, or looked into it. Mariah didn't care she needed air badly. She kept digging until the hole was big enough to put a hand in it. Luckyily no light peeked its way into her small cave, she sighed in relieve. She felt the dirt walls, cold and dry... she thought to herself. I'm I going to live the rest of my life like this? Mariah was getting tired of being unable to turn back human, it had been 5 weeks now. She needed to turn human before she completely forgot how.

The anthro peeked through the hole, frowning. He could see red eyes and something with a grey form. The hole was quite large, now. He could see the figure of something batlike with wings. "Excuse me?" he decided to speak up. Maybe it was a shifter? If not, Fraener would have to fight it to the death. He sensed that the creature needed air; he guessed it was why it scratched a small hole in his floor.

((Sorry ~ off to bed for me! I'll return... in a few days. ^^ EvilTeddy - you can control Fraener, of course, and Sooty if you need to. ^^ Be back on Saturday. :3

Edited by WonderBubbles

"Excuse me." A voice said from above. Mariah looked up at the figure towering above her hole. She went low to the ground trying to hide herself, but it was no use. "What do you want." Mariah said with a hissing voice in reply of the figures first words. Mariah got ready to pounce if she had too, she didn't want to fight, she was kinda tired from hunting all night. The dirt was still dry and cold, she hated living like this, well she also loved it... Mariah loved the thrill of being Gargoyle, she hated having to hide from the light. Mariah growled softly, and showed her yellowish teeth to show she could defend herself.

((Cool, I have the power!! MUHAHAHAAAA... Uhhhh, now what do I do? Lol. I guess I'm in charge of the Anthro too?))

Kuro grinned at Sooty's tickling but was interupted by a fawn before he could react further.

"Uh, yeah whatever," He replied, he wasn't going to try to be nice. He wasn't as soft as Shiro.

The Anthro stepped back, a little startled at the creature.

"We mean you no harm, if you mean us none." He stated and looked at Fraenir to see if he'd made the right choice. Fraenir nodded in approval, then lookd to the hole for the demon's reply.

((Shiro isn't there btw he's outside with Solas still.))

Edited by EvilTeddyAlchemist

((Look at my last post and can Shiro fall in love with Mariah Limn?))

(( Of course! X3 ))

"I mean you no harm." She said, it was obvious they didn't want a fight either. She surmised that they would want her out of the hole. she started to scratch the hole so it was big enough for her to go through. She dived for something dark, she dived under the post office counter. Watching everyone taking in everyones position. Her back started to go normal then turned back into full Gargoyle. It smelled like paper and stamps in the post office, but that was to be expected.

The anthro was startled and his ears fell back in a slight case of fear, Freanir however kept a straight face,

"Welcome," He said in his low deep voice, "you look strong, do you know about the core-demons?" He asked, leaning down to get a better look at her.

((How will they meet? I mean, right now he's outside.))

(( well I could get her outside by turning her half human so shes stuck in between so she can walk home :3 or something like that <3 ))

Mariah looked up at Freanir with a hesitant look. "No I don't why?" Mariah bared her teeth, as a sign she was uncomfortable she want to get out. Mariah tried to back away from Freanir but couldn't for a wall was in her way. Mariah was uncomfortable with him being so close. She had noticed she was starting to turn normal so Mariah tried to go human again. She made it halfway, she was now stuck between a gargyole and a human, quite beautiful I must say. That was her que to leave. She started to run to the door on all fours, when she reached the door she rammed it open. She didn't know theyre were people out there. She toppled into one of them, he had white hair. Mariah felt weak from the sunlight but with her human half also there she was able to bare it.

Edited by Limn

Shiro stumbled and fell to the ground as a strangely beautiful girl who was obviously not human, crashed into him. He blushed and groaned,

"Hi to you too," He said, rubbing his head and tryed to get both of them standing again.

Mariah shook the remaining dirt she had got from the hole. She got dirt on the guy with the white hair who was trying to get them up. "Sorry." She said meekly, the sun weakened her voice, she was somewhat calmer now that she was being weakened by the sun. She wiped again the dirt she had flung on him. "Sorry...." She said again, but after that sentence he ran for the cover of trees so she wouldnt be so weak. The trees shade soothed her, she was feeling better, she could still see the strange white haired boy from where she was.

Shiro got up and whiped the remaining dirt from his clothes,

"Damn, now I'm gonna need to wash them," he sighed and looked up at the girl. Now that she wasn't on top of him he could see just how beautiful she was. Though she was half demon looking, her dark skin made her look like she was made for the shadows. For some reason he'd seemed to run into a lot of inhuman people and been attracted to them, Solas as a friend and now this girl. He walked over to where she was, smiling.

"And who may you be?" He asked, still grinning.

Mariah watched the person walk up to her, it would be hopeless to run he was already close, and running in the sunlight in half garoyle wasnt smart. "Mariah..." Mariah suddenly felt embarrassed, she usally didn't tell people but she just blurted it out. You idiot She thought to herself, she slid down the tree so know she was sitting on the grass, messing with the grass with her right hand/paw. "Sorry for falling on you..."

"Cool name," He replied as she slid down the tree, "Mine's Shiro," He listened as she apologized and grinned again,

"Nah, it's ok, happens all the time!" He put his thumbs up to reassure her, Gees how lame, 'happens all the time'? what kind of reassurance is that, He thought, still, what's said is said, can't take it back now. A little embarassed he tried to cover it up,

"So what cha running from? It can't be that scary in the post office," He then realised he wasn't being very nice and sighed.

Mariah looked up at him when he said it happens all the time. She started to laugh. "So girls constantly fall for you? Lucky boy!" She started chuckling to herself. "It was getting to grounded and I was uncomfortable." Mariah had a sudden itch, she scratched the itch using her foot like a dog. She was half animal, she was used to it, But she felt a pang of embarrassment and stopped suddenly.

Shiro cracked up laughing at both her comment on girls falling and her cute doggy scratching. He tried to stifle it with his hand so that he didn't offend her, but it didn't work,

"You're so-" He started and managed to stop laughing and grin, crouching to look her eye to eye,

"Cute!" He grinned wider, he meant his comment whole heartedly, for the first time it was easy to be nice to someone.

Mariahs Gargoyle ears went back. I'm what!??!? Mariah was somewhat offended, cute? I'm cute? how'd he get that impression? Mariah was blushing, no one had called her cute in lets see... forever, most people were scared of her. Shiro was too close for comfort, Mariah felt her heart pounding, but she ignored it. "um... Shiro was it? Thats the first time someone has ever called me cute. Why do you think im cute?" She didnt say it a mean voice or a questioning voice, she just used her normal voice. Nt sad mean nervious or anything like that.

Shiro laughed, for some reason he coulcn't help it, and sat down which made the distance between them a tiny bit wider,

"I don't know, you just are... Hmmm, I can't really describe it. It's mostly the way you act, so shy and lonely, it just makes me want to-" He stopped there and slapped his forehead,

"idiot," He whispered to himself, "You've only just met her, why would you wanna hug her, you're not a girl. Stupid, stupid Shiro!" He continued to say to himself, and turned back to face Mariah, now embarassed,

"Never mind. You just are."

((Gotta go to bed now, see ya tomorrow! ^^))

(( Night :3 *waves good bye* ))

Mariah wanted him to finish his sentence, Mariah streched out her wings casting a dark shadow over Shiro. "You already started to say your sentence please finish it." Her voice was monotone she was serious she wanted to know the end of his sentence. Her shy and lonelyness made him want to what?? She had a ton of guesses but most of them were perverted-ish so she tried not to think about it.

((Can Archon be in the slayer meeting or whatever?))

((Um, does Archon want to be a slayer? 'Cause if he is going to be a slayer then he should be in the meeting.))

((Lore; Archon is already in the meeting, sitting at the table. x3

Ryuu; you haven't asked that before. :P I'm not sure what a Smurg really is, could you send me a pm with that info? :3

I'll be back tomorrow. :3))