WonderBubbles

Balance

((Sorta x) hmm, I will get her to do somethin))

Trinity returned Shiro's look and sighed. She ran to Solas and knew that this happened when dark angels were too near those that represented the light, and all things good. She guided him away and his blood spilled onto her skin. She could only smell blood and her senses were going wild, her muscles starting to fill with lactic aid, ready for a chase, for a hunt. She continued leading Solas away until they were back at the bank of the river. She took some water and rubbed it over the wounds. "Are you okay?" She asked, still trying to keep her senses under control.

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

((Hehe, looking at someone isn't really talking. :P))

She chuckled, "That's good." Desire burned in her golden eyes and she took a step closer to him. "Either about to go to my house or go see Fraener for an assignment," she grinned. The former suggestion was the better one, in her opinion. Sooty noticed that small sparks appeared around Kuro's hands; it reminded her of her past with him.

((I think you meant Solas angel, Shiro isn't hurt, it's Solas that is))

Shiro sighed in relief and stepped over to his brother and Sooty, keeping his distance so that he didn't interupt. He longed for Sooty as well but he cared more for his brother's happiness and kept his feelings a secret.

Kuro grinned,

"Back to your place then? That old dragon doesn't need another hassle, he already has to deal with the two reapers in there." He held out his hand to Sooty as it sparked excitedly, the sparks weren't hot enough to hurt so he wasn't worried and he was sure she was used to it anyway. He looked back at Shiro, who nodded and looked in the direction of the river bank to show he had somewhere he could go aswell.

((Ack. Anybody give me recap? Please dry.gif *2 pages in one evening! Oi vey.*

((I dun do early mornings ._. I only got up a short while ago then we had to find my snake who had gotten out of his tank thanks to two little sisters ._. lol))

((SIIIIISSSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR: not much has happened concerning trin and Dusk. Trin saw some people so she got out the river to investigate and found that it was the reapers and some new people, then Solas got hurt so Trinity took him back to the river and is tending to his wounds))

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

Solas stood up weakly. This wasn't the first time he had encountered this, nor would it be the last. He wrote "I'm better now, thanks. How did you know about Fallen Angels and their curses? Only about seven have really fallen. You'd best let Shiro know, because I think I can't go on the lawn anymore, definitely not. All this blood is acting up bloodlsust in most people, I'll just step away for a moment.."

He reached into his inner pocket and brought out a salve that looked both slimy and solid at the same time, then started rubbing it on his gashes.

((The reaper saren't there, they are INSIDE the postoffice. IN IT not where the twins and Sooty are which is OUTSIDE the post office.))

((Ah! Okay then.))

Dusk pulled himself out of the river, pushing his wet hair from his face. "Hm, who's that?" Dusk wasn't good with people or places, and his memory wasn't good anyway. He looked down at Trinity tending to this guys wounds. He turned to see Shiro, and stared in amazement. Wow. Were we followed or something? He thought, wondering what to do next. He stepped over trinity and walked over to Shiro, and looked at him. "Hey," He said, thoughtfully.

((Yeah... I think we were bored so posted like mad. At least our all-star cast are almost all online now. tongue.gif))

Solas stood up weakly. This wasn't the first time he had encountered this, nor would it be the last. He wrote "I'm better now, thanks. How did you know about Fallen Angels and their curses? Only about seven have really fallen. You'd best let Shiro know, because I think I can't go on the lawn anymore, definitely not. All this blood is acting up bloodlsust in most people, I'll just step away for a moment.."

He reached into his inner pocket and brought out a salve that looked both slimy and solid at the same time, then started rubbing it on his gashes.

"I was once attacked by a fallen angel." She said, looking up at him. "The angel worked with my original coven to hunt me down. I took shelter with someone holy and when the fallen angel entered the house, he started to burn, and bleed. I have known since about that curse. The guy taught me how to defend myself against them and how to look after one." Trinity looked at Dusk. "This is Solas. He is a fallen angel..." She answered Dusk's previous question. "Solas, this is Dusk, he is an elemental." She smiled at Solas as the wounds seemed to almost dissappear with whatever he was rubbing over them. "Dusk?" She called after him. "can you tell the twins Solas wont be able to come back over to them, so they need to come to him if they want to talk tohim, please?"

Solas backed off slightly, unsure whether or not to trust this person(Dusk). He seemed to know Shiro and the vampire girl though. He bowed slightly to the vampire girl, his way of saying thanks, but he did not go over to where Shiro was. He was inside the 'boundary' that burned and cut Solas's skin. He was concentrating to see if he could locate the edge of the barrier when his stomach rumbled loudly, reminding him that he had not eaten all day long.

Edited by Darkshadow

((Ohoho, Shiro wants her too? XD))

The demonic creature was lead away by the vampire; the shifter only noticed out of the corner of her eye. The elemental's reply made her heart beat faster and her smile widen. She was about to take his hand when the dragon anthro poked his head out of the door. "Oi," he rumbled, "Get inside if you're gonna be a Slayer." Sooty groaned softly, then grinned apoligetically at Kuro. "Maybe next time," she told him softly.

((Haha! Never! Dusk, protect your girl young man! xd.png))

"Yeah, sure!" Dusk called. "Hey, dudes, your mate can't come to you guys so if you wanna speak to him you better go over there to Trinity and you try anything I will personally kill you." Dusk decided that that was unfriendly to an unfair extent, but he had to be a man and try to protect Trinity, even though she could protect herself.

"I guess we should go too," Kuro replied and looked over at Shiro. Shiro nodded to Kuro showing him to go ahead,

"Hi," another person he had to be nice to, Shiro was starting to wish he hadn't endeavoured to make friends after all. He was too used to his previous rudeness.

"I have to go inside or Fraener'll flip out, wanna come, uhhh, what's your name?"

((Well people, my next post will be my last, so make it count for something. *waits for someone to post*))

The shifter glanced over to the riverbank, which was suprisingly close to the Post Office, then back to the dragon anthro. She lifted a hand in greeting; Fraener grinned, showing his pointed fangs and beckoned them in. Sooty took Kuro's hand and pulled gently. She turned her smoldering gaze to him, a suggestive smile on her lips. "Come on," she invited.

Trinity bowed back to Solas, alhough never once taking her eyes off him, although she was being friendly to this dark angel, her past had taught her never to trust a fallen angel until you know them on a personal level. Trinity heard his stomach rumble and she knew his hunger, she to, had a lust for prey. She saw a young buck in a clearing and walked quietly up behind it, then she pounced on it in an almost feline way. The buck hit her several time in her shoulder as it bucked and hit her then it gave up as she sank her fangs into its neck and it was paralysed by her venom. She dragged it back to the fallen angel and offered it to him, then walked to Dusk and hugged him from behind. "Hello" She smiled and buried her face into his shoulder.

"Oh, you know I'll come," He said, suggesting something completely unrelated, trying to get Sooty blush. He looked up at the dragon and sighed, he didn't like Fraenir very much, he wasn't as nice as Takuya was. The post office looked bigger on the inside but compared to the large being inside it was nothing, Kuro started to regret leaving his assassin life and Takuya behind for slayerhood. He knew this was the only way to get back at the core-demons though, and he did have an upside and she was holding onto his hand.

Dusk nodded at Shiro "Sorry 'bout that. I'm Dusk. Dusk Hart. You?" Dusk suddenly felt a grab from behind. He recognised that soft, loving grasp. "Trinity!" He gasped. He smiled. "And this is my...." Dusk didn't know what to say. Could he really say girlfriend? Instead he left his sentence where it was and followed Shiro, deep in thought. Maybe he should've been nicer... and what was it with post offices? "How's that fella?" Dusk asked Trinity in a friendly way.

"Name's Shiro Tamago," He replied as he led Dusk in to the post office. He sighed as the vampire girl grabbed Dusk affectionately and a sudden image of Sooty doing that to him filled his mind. He blushed and pushed it aside, that would never happen, he thought, she loves Kuro.

Trinity introduced herself, finishing his sentance. "I'm his girlfriend, nice to meet you." She smiled. She turned so she was now infront of Dusk and hugged him. "I think he is okay. He was hungry so I got a young buck, but I don't know whether he will like it." She frowned and looked at the shoulder where the Buck had hit her. On her pale skin, large black bruises were starting to show and she sighed. "Animals go down so much more awkwardly than humans." She laughed, although it was true. Humans tended not to fight back as much as the animals. That might have been why she enjoyed hunting big cats and dogs like tigers and hyenas. Trinity hugged Dusk again and smiled. She was still drenhed from the river. "Maybe we should dry off or alternatively, go back to swimming. You must be tired though, and it is gonna be awkward with me, normally only awake for the night..."

((*coughcough* Oh, I love this... XD

Are we getting a little extreme for anyone? :o ))

She giggled, bringing her other hand up to her face, trying to cover her blush. She tried to straighten her face as they walked inside, because the Slayer Master was looking at them both with a disapproving expression. The two reapers were already in the back room, where the Teams were organised. The walls were whitewashed and the room was huge.

The dragon anthro himself had membranous wings, a long, scaly tail and winding horns from his skull. The scales over his body were a russet colour and his eyes were red, with a slitted pupil - like Sooty's. He had short, greying hair and lines of age on his face. There was a long table in the room, big enough for twelve people. The shifter sat down near Fraener, a slightly guilty smile on her lips. They waited for the rest of the people to join them.

Shiro entered the post office and to anounce his presence he sighed and said in a bored whining tone,

"This is boring, i wanna do something more interesting,"

Kuro nodded, agreeing whole heartedly,

"Yeah, something more, interesting," He winked to Sooty on 'interesting' and grinned. Shiro expression became sad for a moment but perked up when he focused on how happy Kuro was.

((Lol, i love this!))

((Love is in the air... lalala... me too, I'm a real romantic! tongue.gif))

Dusk nodded smiling down at Trinity. "Are you okay, did you get hurt too badly? If you did I could go and kill an army of them..." Dusk smiled Darkly. "Hey, yeah...." But he lost his train of thought looking up. "Hey, wait Shiro!!" He ran, lifting Trinity up so that she wouldn't fall before arriving beside him. "You're sad...." Dusk looked at him in thought. "Hm, think about it this way. Go for it, because the worse that can happen is you die, and then you don't have to continue, you're free." Dusk said to him, patted him on the shoulder, and said; "Think about it." He turned to Trinity and kissed her, smiling. "So what are we doing here?"