WonderBubbles

Balance

((I see you lurking, Teddy... ;]

Trin can start a Slayer Team if she wishes to. :D I'll update the list in a moment. x3

Hullo, Dark! Glad to see you're interested. :] You do need to put your username where it says "Username:", though. I think he needs a limit of the plant-controlling thing, or a weakness concerning said power. The silver/holy place weakness is a great idea. :] ))

((ZOMG! Yay o.o biggrin.giftongue.gif *is hyper* hmm *runs around the thread, tearing up posts* oops >.>))

((XD Silleh. :P

Is 'Gwyllgi' a good name for a species of eight-foot long dog-like-things that hunt in packs?))

((Sounds epic! wink.gif))

((It means 'Dog of Darkness' in Welsh. :o Right now, I'm just calling 'em Hellhounds. But they're not from Hell. :/ Ah well. x3 Gwyllgi should be good enough. :D I've also done a huge, ten foot tall bird that resembles a chocobo. x3))

((o.o omg *noms it* That sounds epicness! biggrin.gif))

((x3 there's a few other's that I'll keep secret. :P

Have to leave now, goodnight! ;D))

((oooh, sworn to secrecy. xd.png night night. Sleep well tongue.gif))

Username: EvilTeddyAlchemist

Name: Kuro and Shiro Tamago (The twins)

Age: They look around 16 but literally they're about 1004

Species: Elemental (With vampiric tendences)

Sex: Male (^^ Yay)

Powers/Abilities: Kuro has they ability to control fire. He can create whirlwinds of fire, protective fire shields etc. While Shiro can control water and does so in a similar way. Shiro can change the temperature of his water and Kuro can change the fire's temperature as well. They found that because they had a vampire in their ancestery blood gives them strength, so they like to drink it just for fun.

They were also given a dagger called "The Drake" which was said to be made from melted dragon scales. They like to fight sharing this dagger. In Kuro's hands the blade burns when it slices, while in Shiro's it freezes. This is due to their opposite auras.

Weaknesses: Kuro has to create his own flames and this takes out a lot (two words, not one) of his energy and concentration. If the room doesn't have enough oxygen for the flame to feed on it will go out instantly or just not appear at all. Shiro needs to have water with him, he can usually use a small ammount in a large area but this makes it weaker because it is thinner. He can only change the temperature and control it while it is still in the liquid state, as soon as it becomes steam or ice it's out of his hands. If they drink too much blood they get over powered and their abilities go out of control.

There is only one Drake so only one of them can use it at a time. It doesn't work like other blades though, it can't kill. They can only make the final blow with their powers or another weapon for the Drake was only made injure.

Description: Yay for pictures! Kuro is the black haired one and Shiro is sitting behind him facing away from us. They wear opposite coloured clothing and have opposite coloured hair. They both wear white T-shirts and blue jeans. On the back of their right(Kuro)/ left(Shiro) hand is a tattoo of a yin yang symbol.

user posted imageuser posted image

And this is the Drake (The handle is meant to be gold and the blade is meant to be silver)

Personality: These guys are jerks. They are never seen without each other and if they are the other always knows where he is and what their twin is doing. The like to poke fun at others and they think the entire world is made up of idiots. They believe that their life is just a dream and are expecting to wake up soon. They were taken in by a man named Takuya when they were young because their family was killed by a a core-demon. They are protective of their life and friends because they fear change more than anything else.

Other: They seek revenge on the core-demons so they are helping out the Postoffice because of this.

Edited by EvilTeddyAlchemist

((YAHHHH! You guys abandoned me. Again! Blech. Anyway, great characters Teddy! *Noms* smile.gif Can't wait to have you join us.

Dusk means a lake off-town, by the way.

Recap: Sooty, Charin, and the two reapers are in a pub while Dusk and Trinity (Elemental and vamp) are outside. Throw your two in wherever you like.

Shouldn't we have an OoC?))

Dusk smiled.

"I learned to do it to scare someone, and now, to amuse my friend.... But I won't leave. I'm done running, I have my powers, and I've learned to use them for offence. So, now, I'm ready to face everything they can throw at me!" Dusk grabbed Trinity's hand. "Hey, wanna come see the lake? It's usually illuminated with fireflies....." Dusk turned and smiled at her. "I won't run..... I promise."

Edited by Celestial07

((Hey Celest x) O: whattya gonna name Goldy? :] We just had a bloodbath in CPA))

Trinity smiled. "Good." When he took her hand she grinned. "Come on then. Fireflies to light up the night sky." She was new to this area, had only followed down a few trekkers who had been windering through the forest. She had been following them for about 17 miles. Jumping from tree to tree and watching, whilst waiting for the perfect moment to strike. "If I hadn't been hunting, I wouldn't have found you again tonight." Trinity said. "Maybe being a vampire isn't such a bad thing." She smiled.

((Hiya! I'm thinking Miracle- something or maybe something to do with HeartGold

/shot

I can't keep up with experimental! *Dies*))

"Heh!" Dusk ran beside her, smiling. "I'm nocturnal anyway, don't you remember? I used to totally spend the day sitting on a bench like a gargoyle and be up during the night with you! I didn't care what happened to me.... Hey, Trin," Dusk suddenly remembered Trinity's mission. "Did you look after my little sister, Shizuki?"

((Gotta go. sad.gif Byebye!))

Edited by Celestial07

((bye bye sister! Name sounds good tew tongue.gif))

"Shizuki grew up to be quite a warrior. She met someone and they trained together. He took her away though, they were in love, I haven't seen her since. She is probably living happily in a clan with him now, with little kids and everything." Trinity assured him. "She was lovely, your sister... She sacrificed a lot for everyone." Trnity remember back to when they were all younger. "I had trouble saying goodbye to her though, we had been there for each other when...yunno...we thought you had been killed."

Edited by Angel of the Inferno

((I'm back now! *Dances*))

Dusk sighed with relief and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I could've been killed. I got myself in a heck of a lot of trouble, Trin." He remembered how scared he'd been and how much danger he'd been in. He tried to shake it off and thought about Shizuki. "She still thinks I'm dead, eh?" Dusk thought aloud. He sat down by the lake, watching the beautiful orangey lights sparkle in the lake. It was wonderful; and slippy. Dusk was worried he could fall in; after all, he wasn't that co-ordianted. He looked at the shining murk of the lake. He could slip in and drown.... But he didn't care right now. As long as he was with Trinity, he didn't care.

((How romantic! biggrin.gif))

((xd.png Made me laugh too, very well done. tongue.gif Accepted. ^^ I think Slayer Team One is full, or almost full... EvilTeddy said to save two spots on the team my character's in. x3 Ah, There'd be one more spot left! Kira, would you like to be in Slayer Team One? biggrin.gif

Oh, and I'm drawing some monsters for the RP. :3 I can't promise that the pic quality would be awesome, 'cause I have to use my camera since we have no scanner. D: But they're pretty funky right now. biggrin.gif))

((i want the spot on team one D: ))

((and the only reason i have not posted yet is technical difficulties ><))

((i cant post now, but i can post IC when i get home.))

((I'm back now! *Dances*))

Dusk sighed with relief and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess I could've been killed. I got myself in a heck of a lot of trouble, Trin." He remembered how scared he'd been and how much danger he'd been in. He tried to shake it off and thought about Shizuki. "She still thinks I'm dead, eh?" Dusk thought aloud. He sat down by the lake, watching the beautiful orangey lights sparkle in the lake. It was wonderful; and slippy. Dusk was worried he could fall in; after all, he wasn't that co-ordianted. He looked at the shining murk of the lake. He could slip in and drown.... But he didn't care right now. As long as he was with Trinity, he didn't care.

((How romantic! biggrin.gif))

((aww biggrin.gif))

Trinity looked down into the depths of the murky water. With her eyes adapted to the dark, she culd see quite far down, to the small creastures that were swimming below. "Yeah. She still thinks you are dead. I don't know where she is anymore though." Trinity sighed. "So what was the danger? I kept searching foryou, until I was held by that hostile clan who tortured me for another year and a half, then I just...escaped and travelled alone. Why did you have to leave?" She asked, grabbing his hand so if either of them slipped into the water, both of them did.

Dusk looked at her grasp and pushed himself up against a tight wedge of brambles. He smiled casually, thinking.

"I was threatened... I dismissed it at first, but then, walking home on night I fell into a trap and..." He breathed heavily, trying to force the words out. "And whoever did it kept me completely issolated, tied up underground. It was a horrible feeling... there was no light! But I got a small mirror and concentrated on it...I saw a slither of light in one of my eyes and I created a ball of light. I used this and various stuff lying around to free myself and escape. I still don't know where I was or who captured me..." Dusk felt the brambles slip so he turned and grabbed a tree root with his spare hand. "Should we get back?" He asked, turning to the majestic scene of doom.

((Too long...T-t-too long........ugh.

I know, angel, that's sweet!))

Trinity thought about who would do that to him. She tightened her grip on his hand and jumped over various logs and rocks near the lake. "We need to find out who did this to you. I will tie them up and chop off each body part until all they will have left is their head and torso, then I will feed on them and watch the life leave their eyes." Trinity growled. "Nobody will ever hurt you whilst I am around. Never." She pulled him to her and hugged him.

Dusk almost laughed at her confidence, and her finesse of putting things dramatically. But they didn't even know where to look, maybe they both needed some sleep to think rationally, after all, it must be early morning now...He hugged her back his eyes shut.

"So I need to be nocturnal again?" He joked, pushing his jet black fringe from his eyes. He looked at the beautiful water and the gentle ripples the pair had caused. "Beautiful." Dusk said softly, and held Trinity's hand. There was a place he liked he see on the other side of the lake... so he grabbed a board and jumped back onto shore. "You comin'?" He asked... he was being a little over-excited, but it would be fun!

Trinity laughed with him. "It is quite wonderful out here..." She agreed, looking at the ripples. When he left she touched the water and smiled at the circles that seemed to come from her fingers and spread until the water was still again. He returned with a board. "I will come, but not on a board." She laughed. With a grin, she neatly dived into the water and swam to the bottom of the lake. She then kicked off and shot back up to the surface then laughed when she got back to the surface, as she looked at him, her childhood innocence and fun-loving side returned as she did various swimming stokes in the water.

"Nice!" Dusk laughed. "Watch me, though, I just hate getting wet." He ran at the water and jumped on the board just as he hit the shining pool, sending wild ripples everywhere. He skidded across the water, smiling goldenly, he looked at the little silver-grey dots beneath him, rushing to get away. Dusk laughed in a stupidly deep, manly voice, as he hit the undergrowth on the other side and was sent flying off the board and into a tree. He fell back, dazed. "Awesome!" He said, and turned, just barely seeing the trees he just stood beside. All these crazy memories flooded back of his childhood, the stupid, show-off-y things he did to impress Trinity, and even though he was agile and co-ordinated, they were pretty dangerous, but he knew he'd be okay with Trinity.

((Aww! Again!))

((hehe, it's all aww xd.png))

Trinity laughed but she saw him hit the tree. She worried until he sat up dazed. "Awesome! " He had said. Trinity sighed and laughed again. She got out of the lake and walked to him, bending down beside him and checking to see if he had recieved any wounds. She couldn't see anything, but she kissed his head. "Aww, poor likkle Dusk, launching himself into tree's." She said, in a mock voice, the way you would talk to a baby. She put her hands on either side of his cheeks and looked into his eyes. "Seriously though, are you okay?" She asked. She was surprised when she felt like she wanted to kiss him again, but she just continued smiling at him, worrying if he was okay.

Dusk looked into her eyes and blushed like a moron. He stayed still though, for some reason, he was perfectly fine in darkness. He felt an odd sensation and moved forward... to kiss her.

((*Freaking out* I know it's too short but I need her reaction! tongue.gif))

((Haha, lol's at Sister x) tongue.gif))

Trinity saw Dusk lean forward, so she did to and she pressed her lips to his. She put her arms around his neck and held him to her. The kiss went on for what seemed like an eternity to Trinity. Her eyes were closed and she felt something inside of her, like an electric current. No. She thought, not wanting to believe it. Dusk can't be my BloodSoul... she thought. It all seemed to perfect to be true for her.

Dusk felt oddly at peace... more at peace than he'd ever felt, even in sunlight. He opened his eyes slightly, and noticed he was glowing. He gasped. I'm glowing! Dusk thought it was a legend, but they say that elementals of light started to glow when they found their true love. He shut his eyes again, breathing softly. Maybe the legend was true?... He breathed in Trinity's soft, blood-y (?) scent and let himself feel peaceful. After all, who could it harm, him being happy? Dusk was in such bliss nothing could make him turn away...

((Aww, they're so sweet together! Angel, maybe we'll be inlaws? Lol!))