WonderBubbles

Balance

"Please lead the way Sooty, I would prefer if we could go sooner rather then later, I don't like waiting when I don't have to." Signum replied tiredly. She was ready to move, the bar owner was getting nervous and that would likely lead to nervous customers, last thing she wanted to do was ruin someone's business.

She nodded in reply, then turned to the faun at the table. She leant down, her forearms on the table top. "You can join us if you wish to be a Slayer," she told her softly. With one last smile, she straightned and started to walk out of the bar. Her tail was still for once; it was her hips that swayed when she walked. Her golden eyes flicked to an anthro that was staring at her waist. She caught his eyes, then winked.

Archon walked over to the nervous barkeep, his eyes glowed in their bluish-white way. "Your Mountain Snow Ale is among the best I ever had. You have my endorsement, if that means anything for you." Said Archon before he turned around and walked out the door, his head went though the gap he had created earlier. He looked at Sooty and the way she swung her hips. He looked for a second before looking up to her. "Why do you swing your hips like that?" Asked Archon, he thought that is was unnatural.

They were outside of the bar now, on the porch. There were a few round tables to the sides, then the street out front of them. There were many people, mostly anthropoids and shifters, since elves were rare in Lindon. They didn't seem to like the cold climate. The male reaper spoke to her, so she turned around. Sooty tilted her head, a little confused. "I swing my hips?" she asked, confused. It was a natural thing for her and an unnoticed asset.

Signum sighed and pulled a small pouch of coins from a pocket as Sooty and Archon left through the door. She tossed it to the barkeep saying, "This should cover all three of our expenses." The keep simply nodded nervously as Signum left the bar. once outside she stood next to Sooty and said, "I'll follow the pair of you from the air, something might happen I want to be aware of it before hand." Without waiting for a reply, Signum let herself dissolve into the wind as a simple mist that was quickly invisible.

((ok so what be happening?))

Archon watched has his companion dissipated into the air, he would never get used to that. "Honestly..." Sighed Archon, he stretched his entire body. He wasn't used to the cramp mortal buildings, they made him all tense and small. His sword began to glow again at the little amounts of the sun that got through the clouds. He was surprised when she didn't know she swing her hips. "You wonder why all the males mortals are looking at you, it's because of that. For me I don't waste energy with such movement, I just focus on walking." Said Archon.

Trinity watched as the three that had previously occupied the table, walked out out of the tavern, probably off to go and slay evils or retired for the night. She slid into the seat and pulled Dusk with her. "So, seriously. What happened?" She asked. "After I searched for you, my clan were told I was dead. So they 'avenged' my death with wide bloodshed. Then I returned and they told me to kill a mortal man for no reason. I refused and they disgraced me, saying I had betrayed them so I have been wondering since..." She looked at the table. "The lone vampire." She said, almost jokily.

((Zera! :3 The two reapers and Sooty just left the tavern, leaving the vamp and elemental to catch up. Sooty invited Charin to come along, if she wanted to be a Slayer. ;D))

Her yellow eyes widened as the female reaper turned into vapour and seemingly disappeared. "Wow," she murmured softly, unused to such power. She turned back to Archon; he appeared suprised at her reply. A grin slowly spread across her face at his words. Her tail curled a little, then relaxed. Her dark ears twitched. Sooty was pleased she naturally attracted the other 'mortals', as the reaper put it, with a movement. "Shall we go find the post office?" the shifter grinned.

"Let's, I need to find something to strike down, otherwise the ale might give me unintended side effects" Said Archon as he walked ahead of Sooty. He looked around and saw some of the mortal looking at him with both awe and fear. He had quickly gotten used to those looks, but he was slightly worried about his companion and how she was dealing things. After all, they had fought together numerous times and he had come to trust her with his own life. They were immortal, but they could still 'die' from unnatural causes. "Seras..." muttered Archon in a low voice.

Dusk just hung on Trinity's tight grasp, trying to sooth her.

"Trin..." He whispered. She'd been so sad when they'd met. He'd tried to cheer her up, to show her he was different too... and then he'd gotten hurt, and was threatened, so left. He was scared he would of hurt Trinity, she'd looked up to him and they'd promissed to stay friends forever.... He tried to forget that. He threw the little ball into the sky and it imploded, leaving behind shooting light like fireworks. He couldn't do that as a child... He hoped he'd cheer her up...

((Cel - I really hope your character isn't inside when he did that. XD The entire pub would... soil themselves.))

She raised a curious eyebrow at the reaper walking ahead of her, wondering what those 'side effects' were. A small smile was on her lips as they made their way to the post office. She could see it; a small, shabby building on the corner. The glass windows were small and clean and there was a bell on the big door. Her smile widened and her ears perked forward. Fraener would be in the back, planning the next assignment. He commanded several Slayer Teams at once, which seemed tough to do, especially with all the huge monsters out and about.

Sooty had only been on one mission; it was for a weak, young creature made of bone. The beast had possessed bad eyesight and inaccurate hearing; it was mostly bone after all. The shifter had been made to stand back from it at the start of the battle, but was allowed to join the fray after a few strong blows had been hit. She had been told to wear leather, to protect her better. It hadn't helped her when she was going to shift, though.

((He was outside, don't worry. I don't think he'd stupid enough to do it inside, but you never know.))

Dusk just hung on Trinity's tight grasp, trying to sooth her.

"Trin..." He whispered. She'd been so sad when they'd met. He'd tried to cheer her up, to show her he was different too... and then he'd gotten hurt, and was threatened, so left. He was scared he would of hurt Trinity, she'd looked up to him and they'd promissed to stay friends forever.... He tried to forget that. He threw the little ball into the sky and it imploded, leaving behind shooting light like fireworks. He couldn't do that as a child... He hoped he'd cheer her up...

((I would quite like to see the regular alcholics be like..."That is it...No more booze for me" *smashes bottle of alchohol then walks out* xd.png))

Trinity looked up in awe at the firework resembling light. "When did you learn to do that?" She asked, astonished at how much power he had gained in the time they hadn't seen each other. She looked at him and studied his face, realising how much he had changed physically to. She remembered the times hey would play with her pet snake and how they promised to be friends forever. She held his hand and smiled. "Watch what I can do." Fire spread over her person and then spread over Dusk, lapping at the air just above their skin. She smiled. "I got angry...learnt how to control this now though..." She summoned the fire back into her and she let go of his hand. "Are you going to leave again?" She asked, looking away, not wanting to meet his eyes as she said it. "I will miss you if you do..." When she looked back at him, love filled her. She had only ever loved him enough to swear protection over him, and after she couldn't find him, she had always deemed herself to had failed him.

((I suppose we're just posting our profiles. *prefers to PM since it's easier to keep track that way* >w<

Username: Kira1

Name: Kira

Species: Vampire

Sex: Yes please. I mean, female.

Powers/Abilities: Insane sharp shooter abilities. She can handle extremely large guns, meant for long range as if they were the size of a hand pistol. With amazing eye-sight, she can pick off a target up to about 360 yards. That's the length of three football fields.

For closer combat, she uses a pair of Zigana T pistols with deadly aim. Re-loading a gun has become a reflex for her and she can do it in almost the blink of an eye. She carries ammo on her person all the time, and a massive amount of it too.

Guns can also make a very good weapon to hit someone with as well, like to pistol whip them. She also knows hand-to-hand combat.

Weaknesses: The sun, as mentioned in the vampire's description. She's very hot-headed and stubborn, which can lead to trouble since it causes her to be easily taunted and rush ahead into things without thinking.

When sniping, she needs to remain undetected or else she can't concentrate to see far away with people shooting at her. If she's able to focus on her target undisturbed, she can pick them off quite easily. However, if she's being shot at, she has to move, and then can't concentrate.

She can't use her guns anymore if she runs out of ammo. Well, except to use the guns to hit people with.

Description: I like pictures instead~ Kira's picture

Personality: Kira is a cold bi-atch. Her only goal is to get her job done, get her money, and use that money to buy more guns and ammo. She works on perfecting her skills ever day, working to increase the range of her sight. The farther the better. Around others, she hardly says much and would rather they just leave her alone. However, others can easily provoke her if they know how to get her mad. Though, you better be ready because when she's mad, she wants to kill whoever has pissed her off. And killing involves draining her victim of their blood by any means, even if she has to spill some on the floor while tearing their head off.

Other:

So, there you have it~ Hope it's good ^^))

Edited by Kira1

((I remember doing that on school reports....then getting told off ._.))

Signum listened to the world quietly from the wind. She tried to push Archon and his concern for her from her mind as she kept track of him and Sooty as they made their way through the city. Just before she had moved into a more widespread listening form, she had heard Archon call her Seras. She knew what it meant as he almost never called her that unless he was worried for her. The pair had fought together against heaven's enemies for dozens, if not hundreds of years, and that had been shone to be one of the few signs of his worry. She wasn't happy with leaving him worried, but she had little choice at the moment given what was going on. She hoped that the third reaper would appear soon, he was always late to group meetings, leaving her to wonder what he was doing.

((I suppose we're just posting our profiles. *prefers to PM since it's easier to keep track that way* >w<

Username: Kira1

Name: Kira

Species: Vampire

Sex: Yes please. I mean, female.

Powers/Abilities: Insane sharp shooter abilities. She can handle extremely large guns, meant for long range as if they were the size of a hand pistol. With amazing eye-sight, she can pick off a target up to about 360 yards. That's the length of three football fields.

For closer combat, she uses a pair of Zigana T pistols with deadly aim. Re-loading a gun has become a reflex for her and she can do it in almost the blink of an eye. She carries ammo on her person all the time, and a massive amount of it too.

Guns can also make a very good weapon to hit someone with as well, like to pistol whip them. She also knows hand-to-hand combat.

Weaknesses: The sun, as mentioned in the vampire's description. She's very hot-headed and stubborn, which can lead to trouble since it causes her to be easily taunted and rush ahead into things without thinking.

When sniping, she needs to remain undetected or else she can't concentrate to see far away with people shooting at her. If she's able to focus on her target undisturbed, she can pick them off quite easily. However, if she's being shot at, she has to move, and then can't concentrate.

She can't use her guns anymore if she runs out of ammo. Well, except to use the guns to hit people with.

Description: I like pictures instead~ Kira's picture

Personality: Kira is a cold bi-atch. Her only goal is to get her job done, get her money, and use that money to buy more guns and ammo. She works on perfecting her skills ever day, working to increase the range of her sight. The farther the better. Around others, she hardly says much and would rather they just leave her alone. However, others can easily provoke her if they know how to get her mad. Though, you better be ready because when she's mad, she wants to kill whoever has pissed her off. And killing involves draining her victim of their blood by any means, even if she has to spill some on the floor while tearing their head off.

Other:

So, there you have it~ Hope it's good ^^))

((XD Made me laugh too, very well done. :P Accepted. ^^ I think Slayer Team One is full, or almost full... EvilTeddy said to save two spots on the team my character's in. x3 Ah, There'd be one more spot left! Kira, would you like to be in Slayer Team One? :D

Oh, and I'm drawing some monsters for the RP. :3 I can't promise that the pic quality would be awesome, 'cause I have to use my camera since we have no scanner. D: But they're pretty funky right now. :D))

Edited by WonderBubbles

Charin followed the team slowly, cautious but calm. She didn't want to have her furry butt dragged to Hell, nor did she want to become pather meal. She would have to wait. They seemed to be walking towards the city, as if they wanted to do something about it. How was this linked to these strange creatures? Unless...they wanted to be Slayers. She didn't want to kill, though.

((They're in the city, by the way. ;]))

Glancing back, she noticed that the faun had decided to join them. The shifter grinned, noticing that the small forest being looked a little nervous. She was walking slowly, so Sooty decided to pause and join her. "Hey," she greeted, smiling. "We won't eat you, y'know." She had meant it as a joke, not realising that the faun could be afraid of her predator half.

"I'm...taking my chances." Charin smiled nervously. She took out a map from her belt and traced some references of the place around. "We'll need somewhere to sleep without getting noticed tonight," she started, placing a finger on one of the denser boxes. "The forest sounds like a good choice." She dug her hoof into the soil and flicked her stumpy tail while thinking of where she could sleep for tonight.

((Won't be on much. I'm in school now, so my time is now very irregular.))

((Aww, okays.))

She raised her dark eyebrows, suprised at the faun's nervousness. She briefly wondered why, then was distracted by the map. She spotted the city and a big blob, which Charin poked. The smaller creature announced the forest would be a good place to stay the night. The shifter shuddered. "A forest? Why?" she paused before continuing. "We can all stay at my place." Sooty grinned down at the faun, suddenly noticing the drastic height-difference.

Edited by WonderBubbles

Profile Sheet:

Username:Darkshadow

Name: Solas

Species: Fallen Angel

Sex:Male

Powers/Abilities: Solas has the power to grow and manipulate any sorts of plants, whether they come from the planet, Heaven, or Hell (if there is any plants there!). He specializes in poisonous, flesh-eating, and other dangerous plants, which are used to kill, but need to have a source of food and energy nearby; he cannot conjure them out of plain dirt. He also has a iron minature scythe thing, which is sharp and can be attached to a chain and thrown at long distances.

Weaknesses: Solas's flesh burns when it comes into contact with silver, and he cannot get near a church or a holy place without being burned.

Description:http://wen-m.deviantart.com/art/Balberith-17595842

Personality: Solas has no memory of what happened when he was an Angel, nor does he wish to. He is always silent, usually comunecating by nods and looks. He is solemn all the time, and is often known to look up at the sky. He keeps his distance from most other people, and does not get angry EVER.

Other: The spiritual deity turned Solas into his form now as an act of punishment for his crimes, and Solas lost his memory when he went to the planet.

Edited by Darkshadow

(Can Trin start a team?)