WonderBubbles

Balance

((Much better than before, but still lacking. :/ Now I really have to leave. <33 G'night.))

((Night Bubbles and edited)) <3

(('Night, Bubbles! Also, edited again!))

Username: Celestial07

Name: Dusk Hart

Species: elemental

Sex: male

Powers/Abilities: He is an elemental of light. (He has nothing more, really.)

Weaknesses: He is very weak when it is completely dark, and at night he is not at full strength; he is also weak underground.

Description: He is humanoid and he has wildly spiky black hair and piercing blue eyes. There is usually an odd amount of light in his eyes; much more than the norm for a human. His skin is very pale and thin. The points in his hair have an odd attraction to the light, and usually point towards the sun; unless he is deep underground. He is quite tall, about 5ft”9.

He wears a black vest that ends in a turtle neck at his neck with a white waistcoat on top of that. He wears prominently white grips with black on his arms and black fingerless gloves. He also wears two crossing brown belts that are slanted and black pants. He finally has black boots.

Personality: He is usually quiet and has a good sense for how his friends feel. He can sometimes act a little head-strong, due to his powers, and sometimes believes he is stronger than he actually is. He also has a tendency to be cruel and loner-like toward people he doesn’t know, while gentle and jokey to those he does.

Other: He has a little sister named Shizuki and a dead mother named Maria.

((His being a light elemental is an inside joke, Angel will know what I mean.))

Here's mine:

Username: jaina

Name: Signum, also known as Seras

Species: Reaper

Sex: female

Powers/Abilities:

~ Seras is highly skilled with her main weapon, a special long sword capable of shifting between a normal form, a burning form, and whip form, and a bow form.

~ She is moderately skilled with Aura magic, particularly barriers.

~ She is able to dissolve her body into the air as a mist to travel great distances or through objects.

Weaknesses:

~ Seras is not the strongest person and thus is able to be overpowered by stronger foes.

~ Her magic is relatively limited to short range.

Description: Hope a picture is ok.

user posted image

Personality:

Signum is cold and haughty, though she cares deeply about those who are important to her. She often sees things mostly in black and white, viewing a subject as either right or wrong by her standards which are fairly strict. When she encounters something she finds truly horrible or evil, she will not hesitate to cut it down.

Other: Signum's sword, all four forms. (call me unoriginal if you want)

~ The whip form is capable of extending to great lengths, forming an extra section every time the length between the hilt and the closest section reaches a foot and a half.

user posted image

Username: Lore_Master

Name: Archonvantis, also know as Archon or Arch.

Species: Reaper

Sex: Male

Powers/Abilities:

~ He is very powerful when it comes to Holy/Divine magic, often able to do incredible things against the forces of evil and darkness.

~ He is also very skilled with his sword Judgment, a sword that was forged with the most powerful Holy and Arcane magics.

~ He has an ability called "Battlefield." This allows him to see everything that is going on during a battle.

Weaknesses:

~ His source of power comes from his sword Judgment, losing that sword would weaken him considerably, if not entirely.

~ He has little to no defensive magic, meaning that he is more likely to suffer from each blow landed on him.

Description:user posted image

This is Archon when he is going into battle, except he has six wings. Underneath the hood you can make out his short bleach-white hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Archon is the type of person that draws awe. He is very smart and intelligent, though that is overshadow by his lust for the destruction of evil. Outside of battle he either catches up on his studies about war or trains. Outside of battle is friendly and often in a joking mood. When evil is present, he becomes dead serious and tend to only think about destroying that evil.

Other: N/A

((Thanks, I wanted to create a character that has that combination of badass and divine being

EDIT: Wooooot, my 3100th post!))

Edited by Lore_Master

((I passed 8000 a day or two ago...))

((All accepted. :3

Lore; they're immortal, since they're from Heaven/are Heavenly beings. :P Whatever age you want. And I assume that he can fly with those wings?

I love the balance (x3) of the powers and weaknesses! Very nice. ^^))

Edited by WonderBubbles

((Cool, we can we start?

EDIT: Yes he can fly with those wings))

Edited by Lore_Master

((I have no problem with it))

((Alright. :3 We'll start around Lindon (*chuckles*) and when the others come by, we can begin the assignment. :3))

The dark woman leant against the wall of the post office, appearing to be waiting for something. Her rounded ears flicked back and forth with each ring of the bell in the clock tower. It boomed and seemed to pain her. The golden hoops swung with each movement. Her yellow-eyed gaze darted from male to male, stopping at one or two for further examination. A small smile appeared on her lips, only to disappear again.

The shifter's eyes followed a leonine anthropoid through the crowds. Her yellow eyes brightened and the smile returned. She pushed herself from the wall and moved to walk beside the anthro. "Hello there," she purred in one of his tufted ears. He turned to her, grinning. His canines were pointed and his eyes a golden-hazel. A faint pattern was across his sun-darkened skin. "Hey," he replied, looking her up and down. "Want to get a drink?" she asked, indicating to the nearby pub. "Sure!" the anthro accepted.

The wind began to flow with intense fury, a sign that something foul was in the air. Standing on top of a hill, a figure in armor looked at the plain, almost like he was waiting for something. "The calm before the battle, it is subtle, yet it can crack the highest morale into nothingness." Poetically said the figure as he turned his robed head towards the capital, which seemed so far away. He flapped his wings and headed towards the capital, the wind pressed against his hood. Eventually, he managed to reach to the city gates. The guards on duty looked at him, stunned. "No sign of an enemy raiding party, keep up the good work and make sure you are alert. The mortals inside those walls are depending on you with their very lives, don't fail them." Said the figure, his voice was high and mighty, yet filled with respect and grace. The guards nodded as he walked into the capital. The people who noticed his presence stopped moving to get a look at him. He merely kept walking, his sword glowed with a bright intensity. He looked around, trying to find another of his kind, Signum was her name.

Edited by Lore_Master

Signum watched the city quietly from her position in the wind. She saw the people of the city go about their lives until something caused a section to quiet, and the quiet spread further into the city. Turning her attention to the area Signum quickly found the cause, her fellow reaper had arrived, Archon. She let herself easily form out of the mist in the air several paces in front of Archon. When he reached her, she stood easily in front of the tall man, unafraid and unintimidated. "Come, we have others to gather, Archon." she said quietly as she turned on her heal, heading easily towards a local pub, her massive compatriot in tow.

She entered the room, drawing a hush through the bulk of the crowd as she moved to the bar and sat down, motioning for Archon to follow her. The barkeep nervously set a glass before her and filled it with a drink. Signum nodded in appreciation before the man scurried off to serve another patron. With a sigh, Signum considered how the three reapers would never likely be accepted within the society of the world. They were agents of the gods, sent directly from heaven, leaving no doubt that they would ever be considered normal.

Edited by jaina

The pair were seated in the dark corner, almost unnoticed by the other occupants of the building. A wooden bench skirted the barkeep's serving station, in one part there were barstools. Smoke hung about the rafters, origination from the crackling fire near the back of the large room. When the reapers walked in, the noise level lowered considerably. Soon the patrons would relax and it would become noisier once more.

The shifter's drink sat on the wooden table, seemingly forgotten. Her eyes were on the anthro, who was enjoying her attentions. She reached up and stroked a furred ear with a dark hand, before running a finger along his jawline. They were talking quietly, the man's arm around her waist. Sooty glanced away for a moment, looked back to the man beside her, then straightened. Her gaze slowly moved back to the row of stools at the bar. A pair of Heavenly beings were seated there; one, a tall, cloaked male, with a glowing sword and the other, a female with a weapon of her own. Her golden eyes widened and the anthro followed her gaze. "Reapers," she muttered softly. "What was that?" he asked, turning to her. "Nothing," she grinned and turned her attention back to him.

Archon kept moving when he saw his fellow reaper Signum appear some distance away from him. He could understand how she had the need to travel quickly from place to place. But she relied on her magical abilities for travel while he just used his wings. When he stopped in front of her, he saw how unafraid and unintimidated she was of him. When she told him that they had others to gather, he remained silent and gave a nod. He followed her to a local pub, which was his guilty, mortal pleasure. Ever since he had been sent down as an agent of the gods, he has enjoy their alcohol.

When he reached the door frame, he felt his head against the top. Instead of reeling back he just went through it, he felt like nothing had happened. Some of the nearby patrons gasped slightly, seeing the inhuman creature. He took a seat next to Signum, folding his wings to make more room for everyone else. He orders a pint of Mountain Snow, a drink that's nearly frozen and one of his favorite 'mortal ales' The barkeep nervously filled the pint and gave it to Archon before moving away. He heard Signum sighing, he knew what she was thinking. "Do you think that anything could be considered normal?" Asked Archon as he drank straight from the pint. He placed it down and contiuned to talk. "Is this war we are fighting considered normal? Are we normal? Are those evil-spawned vampires normal? There is no such thing as normal, so don't worry about such a trivial fact."

Edited by Lore_Master

Signum listened to her compatriot's remark in silence, gently swirling her glass as she listened to the ice clink around. "What you say is true, but I worry less about normality then I do about acceptance, Archon," she said quietly, letting in soft pink colored bangs hang over her eyes. Everyone in the pub had become aware of who they were, and it was taking a great deal of time before some of them were even attempting to return to their conversations. The only pair she did notice that cared so little were two shifters, a male and a female in a quiet corner. She sent a quick glance towards them, letting a touch of her magic carry with it to make sure they noticed she was aware of them. Anyone who lacked the usual reaction to a reaper had either met one and spoken to them, or was someone not afraid of the abnormal. And that she felt made at least the female a likely candidate for the slayer group they would be forming.

((aside from their quiet personalities, are characters are almost complete opposites. Yours drinks a large ale, mine a small glass of scotch (or something to that effect). Mine is relatively normal height, yours is massive. and on and on, about the only three things in common is that their reapers, they both use swords, and they both have odd hair colors))

Edited by jaina

((By the way, there's no humans. :P The main species of the planet are Shifters and Anthros. Fauns and the Elves originate from the planet, too. :] I suppose it's in another dimension. :P

One shifter, one anthro. x3))

Somehow the shifter knew that one of the reaper's had noticed them. Her gaze drifted from the anthro to the female Heavenly being. She half-smiled, a silent greeting. Her ears perked forward and curiousity tickled at her. Her long tail twitched, then she forced herself to look back at the anthro. He smiled at her, then glanced nervously at the reapers. He knew that one of them had noticed him and Sooty as well. She put her hand on his leg. "Don't worry about them," she purred. "They're from Heaven." He nodded slowly, accepting this, then drew her closer. She made a soft sound of contentment, then nuzzled his neck. He chuckled softly, his whiskers twitching.

Edited by WonderBubbles

"I personally think we are accepted." Said Archon as he took another sip of his Mountain Snow, and enjoyed every last second of it. "Think about it, we were sent into this world to fight the darkness. They might be afraid of us, but they are safe knowing that there are three reapers who are going to fight the darkness that threatens them." Said Archon as he took another gulp of his Mountain Snow before setting it down. "But if you still think that we aren't accepted, then don't worry about it. I'm sure that when this is all over they will come to accept us." Finished Archon. He noticed his fellow reaper looked over at a pair of shifters, who didn't seem to care about their arrival. He looked at them, the darkness in his hood stared directly at them. "I think they might be good people for our team" Stated Archon.

((I edited my last post, sorry about that WB

And it's the armor that makes him large, which he almost always wears. When he isn't wearing it, he's about '4 inches higher then your character. But yea I see your point.))

Edited by Lore_Master

"Maybe, they're hardly afraid of us, and we're going to need fighters who don't quail at the frightening or unusual." Signum replied quietly. She turned her attention back to her drink and took another sip. She savored the way the well aged whiskey smoothly made it's way down her throat. A few minutes later after finishing her glass, she motioned for the barkeep. After getting a refill, she asked him to quietly request the two shifters in corner to come join them at the bar, and that if the pair wouldn't, the two reapers would come join them in their private corner. The man's mouth was a thin line as he received his instructions, but he didn't voice any objections, instead he quietly went off to fulfill the request she had made.

She had almost had him purring, but the barkeeper interrupted them. She turned her golden eyes to him, dusky brow creased. "Yes?" it was almost a growl. The shifter disliked being interrupted. "Uh... The two reapers wish for you two to join them," the nervous anthro told them. Sooty's ears flicked backwards against her skull. The lynx anthro's eyes widened in fear. Reapers, to him, were powerful creatures that should be left alone. Sooty didn't notice him stiffening.

"And if we don't?" An eyebrow was raised at him. "They'll move to join you at this table," the barkeep told them. The shifter growled softly and the anthro whimpered. "I'm just gonna..." before he finished his sentence, he leapt up and was out of the pub. She growled again, her hand running through her hair. "They'll have to come here," she muttered. The barkeeper nodded, then walked back to the reapers to tell them her reply. Sooty's ear were flattened and her tail swished underneath the table. Her expression was one of frustration.

Signum watched as the barkeep returned from the table. Judging by both his own aura, and that of the two at the table, she could guess they had refused to come and join them. "come join me if you like, Archon." Signum said wearily, picking up her glass as she stood up. She carried her glass with her as she quietly made her way to the table. The female shifter had a look of frustration and a bit of anger on her face, something well matched by her aura, and Signum guessed it had to do with the fact she had given cause for her male companion to flee. Sliding into the bench across from the pair, Signum set her glass on the table before propping her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her hands. Her expression was one of vague interest as she waited for the shifters, or shifter, to reply since it seemed the male was unlikely to be the one to speak.

Edited by jaina