Gsea

Warrior Cats Books!

what is your opinion on the warrior cats series?  

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bluestar's Prophecy is the best special edition yet, in my opinion. [before you say there's only two, I'm counting all the guidebooks and stuff. =3] It's kinda really sad though. /not saying anymore for spoilers

i havent been able to find the lattest books yet! rar rar rar....im stuck and cant find anymore books! anywho, my username is based off warriors smile.gif

I've never heard of Warriors until I say Stunning's avatar, SF thanks for having Warriors in your sig and avatar. Anyway back to Warriors my first book is on it's way and should be here soon, until then I'm going to visit my library today to find some Warrior Books to read.

What is the best book that you've read?

Hehe, I'm an absolute warriors fan X3

The best book...probably Sunrise or Fading Echoes or Long Shadows.

O_O for me it was the whoel original series smile.gif

I didn't think you thought those were the BEST books...most of the conflicts are beginning to be far-fetched... O.o the conflicts in book 1-6 were the most realistic..

and not to mention the best written! biggrin.gif

I've never heard of Warriors until I say Stunning's avatar, SF thanks for having Warriors in your sig and avatar. Anyway back to Warriors my first book is on it's way and should be here soon, until then I'm going to visit my library today to find some Warrior Books to read.

What is the best book that you've read?

Grats on your first one; it's a good series, though it can get a bit repetitive at times.

I think the best books are Sunrise (Po3 #6), SkyClan's Destiny (most recent Super Edition) and of course the epic Bluestar's Prophecy (Super Edition). XP

Grats on your first one; it's a good series, though it can get a bit repetitive at times.

I think the best books are Sunrise (Po3 #6), SkyClan's Destiny (most recent Super Edition) and of course the epic Bluestar's Prophecy (Super Edition). XP

Oooo Bluestars Prophecy sounds like an intersting read... xd.png

(Why did I use all my libary cards!!!) dry.gif

Bluestar's Prophecy IS a good read. It also takes place before the others, so you can start with that one =3

Well, yeah, but Bluestar's Prophecy is before all that, so it would be better to read BP first. =3 Then read them in order. And don't start with Starlight like I did xd.png

No, I meant the awesome book list in warriors. THe entire original series is awesome.

Seriously.

And I was stupid and read BP after I read the entirety of the PoT series and all of that stuff leading up to it.

So then I was confused when I was reading it, thinking that it might be abotua prophecy that Bluestar makes in StarClan and passes it down to Firestar or something.

But it was before.

So, I felt stupid tongue.gif

well yes, butI read the whol series after the entire PoT series came out. ohmy.gif So yeah...I started on the originals after PoT came out

You're supposed to read Bluestar's prophecy after you've read the original series. I think if I'd read BP first and then went on to the originals, I would have been bored with the originals.

True I guess. Although personally I prefer to read it in chronicle order; it makes more sense, and besides, you're going to read about those things anyways, right?

I'd rather read the six books that's edging closer and closer to Bluestar's secret than to read one book about it and have the six best books of the series turn into boring mush.