Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((okay))

Sakura looked at Inate and blinked before saying, "That's true. Those senses never seem to fail." She then looked out of the nearest window, thinking of why she had killed Sasori in the first place.

Inate turned her attention to Sasori.

"You shouldn't say that you're gonna rape Deidara in front of a TobiDei fan."

(( ANd I was waiting for you to reply I can't do anything if no, one replys :{))

(( Haven't reposted my form or anything because i made the mistake of playing FOOTBALL ON MY FRIGGIN ARM! )) (( Can we say that Hiro had run away to deal with his mysterious past or something? Where is everyone? Like, sakura, Inate, Everyone? )) (( Basically, where are the most chicks? ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((THIS is why I go to High School football games for the band! And D and D. We are in a small cabin in the woods somewhere. Sasori is a ghost and Inate is glomping him. Sakura is tied up with chains and everyone else is just standing in the doorway.))

((Oooo maybe it's Hiro's old cabin? smile.gif That would be a good start for me. ALthough i screwed up my wrist again, I brought sexy back. ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

(( Is the cabin already owned by someone? ))

Hiro WIped his face with a torn and ragged cloth. He was a mess of blood right now, after dealing with some old guys.

((No, it's not. I'm really bored without Naruto777 and them. Do you think that you can draw Hiro to the cabin and rejoin the group?))

Hiro walked towards his Cabin, wiping blood off his sword. He walked in the door, and noticed immedietly that it was filled with ninja. " Seems like while i was gone, my cabin became a hotel." He said, glowering at them. "Good day, for those who don't know me, i am Hiro."

Inate was startled by Hiro's sudden appearence. She held up her index and middle fingers and her thumb. That's her way of saying something like 'yo'. She let go of Sasori.

Sasori pricked his head up when a boy, appearing Inate's age, enetered the cabin. He said that his name was Hiro.

"What do you want?"

((I'm watching a SasoDeiTobi vid on youtube.xd.png))

Edited by Emoragirl17

Sasori kept his icey cool.

"This was the closest place where I could dump," He nodded is head toword Sakura. "This thing."

Hiro raised his eyebrows. "Well, Sasori,I wouldn't consider Sakura a "thing". Respect women a little more. But, there are a few rules in here. No totrture, no deaths, and no taking a dump on the floor. Got it?" He said, his sword glinting in the sunlight streaming through a window. " Now, What troubles you with Sakura. You keep your thoughts well hidden."

(( Had to say the dump on the floor part. xd.png ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((I lol'd. Hard. Very hard.))

Inate's always looking for a chance to say something weird. She got a smirk on her face and narrowed her eyes.

"You crushing on my buddy, Hiro?"

Flashforward:((Haven't done in a while.blink.gif))

It was now mid-December. Having lost Deidara in Juny, Inate would be 17 years old in a few days. She couldn't wipe the smile off her face, untill Yamato took action. Team 7 was only a few miles out of the Village when Tobi came into view. He began to run toword Inate. Yamato went into 'Attack Mode' at the sight of an Akatsuki. He had been told most of his life to kill any Akatsuki he sees. With one hand, he did a Mokoton-Jutsu attack thingy, litterally chrushing Tobi's heart. With the other hand, he kept Inate out of the way. Tears rolled down Inate's face. She pushed past Yamato and begged Sakura to heal him. It was to late. Tears were still coming out of Inate's eyes rapidly. Now she had lost her best friend. She had never trusted Yamato with the safety of her life, she felt now nothing but disgust for him.

"Damnit. Damnit. Damnit damnit DAMNIT!" Like a flash of lightning, she relesed all the tails she could control. 8. She wished to kill Yamato for the death of Tobi.

((I actually made up Tobi's death. Goes COMPLETELY against the manga.))

Edited by Emoragirl17

"Hey! Social dumps are included!" (( XDDDDD )) Hiro pointed at her accusingly. " I don't 'crush', i hit on." He smirked. "Why are you always looking for a chance to say something socially akward?"

Inate put one hand on the back of her head, the other on her hip and popped it to one side.

"'Cause I'm sexy like that!"

(( I fell out of my chair laughing. I just totally imagined that in inates voice. xd.png. Well. In the voice i imagine she uses in my odd brain. blink.gif ))

Hiro looked at Inate, but while his face betrayed no emotion, his eyes filled with laughter. "How old are you now, Inate? It's funny, you haven't talked to me directly since i met you. " Hiro wiped his forehead, and with a suprised look, he took notice that there was a deep, painful gash struck into his forehead. "Ouch." He said, looking at the blood on his hands.

(( Inate should totally ask hiro why he has no shirt on, i have something hilarious. ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

"Hiro, I just noticed something. Why you have no shirt on?"

((Inate sounds and acts like me. Most of what she says comes from my mouth.xd.png))

"Cause' I'm sexy like that." He said with a smirk. " Well, you never answered my question. WHats going on here?" He said calmly.

"I have no idea. Ask Sasori."

"Of course. Make me do all the talking. I have come back as a touchable spirit to kill Sakura and rape Dei-chan."

Inate got this strange look on her face.

"I told you NOT to say that in front of a TobiDei fan!"

((Hiro has a low voice in my crazy head.))

Hiro looked at sasori. " So, does that mean if i stab you in the face right now because you are ugly, would you die?" He said, in a sincere question.

He poked Sasori with his sword. "Molester."

"Ya never answered my question." He said. He cut sakura's bindings. "Nu killing." He turned around and round house kicked sasori into a wall. (?)