Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((I'm here; I'm just waiting for war to reply to my post))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Inate reached the Medical room and peeked in. Naruto was awake. He was clutching his stomach and wheezing. Inate walked quickly into the room. She held Naruto's hand.

"Naruto, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I think I'll be fine." Tobi turned away from the computer screen.

"I wasn't able to get the entire biju out, but the injuries aren't fatal." Inate looked down at the floor.

"Guess it's my turn." She didn't feel she was ready to do this just yet. She wanted Deidara or Kitsune there. Naruto didn't want Inate to change. He got off of the bed and stood in front of Inate.

"Wait. You can't do this."

"And why not?"

"I..I won't let you." Inate watched, helplessly from the sidelines.Naruto, why are you doing this? Tobi smirked under his mask.

"What are you gonna do about it, Kuubi?" Naruto was angered at being called 'Kuubi'. It stung like poison.

"Naruto, please." Inate grabbed his arm. "Don't put yourself through this."

(( I'm finelly here my net didn't want me to use it dumb firefox))

Hoshiko smiled at her friend " Well if you ever change your mind you know where to find me," Hoshiko told her friend, then walked off with Ryo and Zuko in her arms " And my house is all ways open for anyone to stay for awhile," Hoshiko told her, now closing her eyes for awhile. Her ears pocked up she thought she heard someone, but it was only the wind.

Kisa smiled back at Hosh and then just nodded as she watched her go off with Ryo and Zuko. "Change my mind about what?" she asked herself but then just shrugged and walked off to the woods to think for a little bit. When she got to the woods she went to her favorite tree, a Rowan, climbed it, and then sat in the trunk's hole and thought about where she would go to get out of Leafvillage for awhile.

((I am going to give people characters from the show:

Naruto777:Naruto

War and Peace:Sakura

Dragonpelt:Hinata

Everybody knows that UchihaAce has Itachi. If you have any problems with your character, please PM me.))

(( Really I don't even know how to be her only Hinata))

((*Epic Gasp* UCHIHA-CHU!!!XD! Recap:Naruto is objecting to Inate being experemented on, Uzaki is chatting with the n00bie, and that's all I know. I asume you got my warning?))

((...Warning? My inbox is empty... ./_\.

Where did I leave Itachi and Kitsune again? xd.png))

" Ryo how long do we have to walk I need to rest for awhile or so," Hoshiko asked, then laid her head on his shoulder " My feet hurt and my side are starting to hurt really bad," Hoshiko told him, with a sigh. She closed her eyes for awhile then sat down on a rock.

((yep. Recap:

Naruto is objecting to Inate being experemented on and she has a hold of his arm. That's all I know. Can you make Naru say something?))

"Inate, no I won't let you do this! It's too risky!" Naruto exclaimed. He was worried for his "friend" though really he just had more feelings for her than anyone else, even Sakura.

Inate lowered her hand to Naruto's hand. She placed her cheek against his arm. A single tear ran down her cheek. She wanted to say something, but counldn't find the words. Toni smirked under his mask.

"You're right. Inate wounldn't be Inate without the joobi." Inate whispered so where only Naruto could hear.

"Naruto, I'm scared." And Inate is rarely scared. When she is scared, it must be beyond scary.

(( I need E to reply to my post about Ryo))

" Nothing love don't worry about it it's just hurts when I walk that's what happens what your big like I am," Hoshiko told him, with a giggle " Now how long is it to get where we post to be ging?" Hoshiko asked, now pulling him down beside her with a smile on her face