Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((It appears that these are her first posts in the whole forum. Okay, RUle one, we talk in pastense, so instead of using I, You would use "She" or "Oshi". Let me rephrase your sentence so you can understand it a little better. And you stole Hiro's line. Meany.

Oshi was walking around in the woods, and she stumbled upon a small cabin of sorts. Opening the door, she saw a blonde young man turning ripe red. When she heard another boy say "Blushing baby" She could not overcome the temptation. "Oh my God!" She said, " A blushing baby!" She then burst out laughing.

Got it? And, You need to know the basic rules of grammar and puncuation. After each sentance, a period is to be placed. Ex "Oshi stumbled across a small cabin." instead of "oshi stumbled across a cabin, etc. etc." If you stll dont understand, pm me.))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((I just participated in my 1st live RP with dice! I'm a ninja chick named Tsubaki. We killed a Grendal! Peng, you're now 2nd in command.))

(( Woot! What rp is it? )) (( Ps, not that i dont want it or all, but why? ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((Heros Unlimited. Dad organized it.)) ((Because your the only original still on this. Besides me, that is.))

((Getsu-chan! Don't leave me! If you quit, I'll have to delete all of Kazumi and Imari's pictures on PhotoShop!))

Inate punched the air.

"Kareoke, here we come! Naruto, should I sing Girugamesh or Aqua Timez first?"

"Girugamesh, definatly."

Edited by Emoragirl17

((Edit:Oshi got exited when karaoke was mentioned.

"Karaoke! That sounds fun!"))

Inate turned her head to see a girl with purple pigtails.

"Hi. Who are you? What are you doing here? We were about to go find Karaoke. Wanna come?"

Naruto's face just got redder. Inate had to make a strange face at that remark.

"That sexy blushing baby is my boyfriend, dude."

((I was thnking about adding another to my collection.

NAME:Shime

STYLE:Fire

OTHER INFO:Her entire life is centered around one thing: saving the ones she cares about from death. She wasn't strong enough to save her mother as a child.

FAVORITE WEAPON:Kunai

APPEARANCE:Short brown hair, red bangs that come down onto her nose, black, short-sleeved shirt, silver breast plate, dark blue skirt over black leggings, headband worn around neck.))

Edited by Emoragirl17