Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"So, my two theories are correct. 1. You bruise like a normal human. 2. Hitting you made me feel better about having a molester in my house." Hiro smirked. " Plus, you're still ugly."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Inate put her hand to her mouth, trying not to laugh.

"You should see his transportation puppet. I say that somebody has a bad fashion sense."

"Well down to buisness." Hiro picked up his sword and lightly poked sakura in the side. "Poke!" He said. "Well, i should settle down. But i won't."

Inate walked over to Sakura and helped her to her feet. Sakura's face was bright red from when Hiro poked her. Sakura told Inate that she felt like Hiro would poke her in a very inappropiate place.

((Couldn't resist!;D))

Hiro looked at the two girls with suprise. "I am not Orochimaru. I seduce girls, not sexually assault them. Anyone up for a trip to town? I'm hungry, Haven't eaten for 5 days. Plus i have to piss and i don't enjoy watering trees." Hiro gestured for them to follow him. "Plus, i haven't worn a shirt in 5 weeks. You don't know cold until you're shirtless for that long. No sexual pun intended."

Inate flung her small pack off of her shoulder and began to dig. She flung Hiro a Band T-shirt and a peanut-butter sandwich. "That's all I got for ya."

((My buddy, zangetsu34, will be joining us in a few minutes! Oh, and I decided to make more characters to interact with. Here are their forms:

NAME:Rorora

STYLE:Fire

OTHER INFO:She is Deidara's younger step-sister, is in the Akatsuki, and gets along well with friends of her brother.

FAVORITE WEAPON:Explosives

APPEARANCE:Short blonde hair, worn over her left eye, T-shirt with a skull, sweat pants, blonde tail and neko ears.

NAME:Nezumi

STYLE:Water

OTHER INFO:Sakura's cousin on her mother's side of the family.

FAVORITE WEAPON:Kunai

APPEARANCE:Long silver hair, tail, and neko ears, T-shirt with O_o on it, shorts

NAME:Sora

STYLE:Wind

OTHER INFO:She comes from the legendary Vampire Village

FAVORITE WEAPON:Fangs

APPEARANCE:Medium brown hair, worn over her right eye, skinny jeans, black leather jacket

NAME:Siren

STYLE:Lightning

OTHER INFO:She is Sora's blood sister

FAVORITE WEAPON:Fangs

APPEARANCE:Short blonde hair, yellow bow at the top of her head, white T-shirt with a drop of blood printed on it, mini skirt

OMG, this is the best day of my life!))

Edited by Emoragirl17

Hi I'm zangetsu34 and I'm joining this roleplay.My charracter's name is Kazumi. Name:Kazumi Age:16 Gender:Female Other info:Akatsuki Member Favorite weapon:Rock Sand Sword Style:Earth Appearance:Dark, long black hair,tall,brown eyes,black pants, sleeveless green shirt,fishnet arm wear.

((Getsu-chan, I've been waiting your arivall. Use OOCs, dude. Ya ready for tonight?! I'll send 'The Girls', as I call them, to find Kazumi. Send her to the totally random cabin out in the random woods, where Sasori randomly came back from the dead.))

Rorora was looking for Deidara. He was, after all, the only one in her famiy that she loved. She had just returned form a solo mission for the Akatsuki and couldn't find him anywhere. If she couldn't find him anywhere around or inside the lair, she would find Inate. She was her bet friend, and she was close to her brother. Inate and Rorora were like sisters. She was worried.

Nezumi was lurking outide the cabin that belonged to Hiro. She had followed them there, hoping to rescue her cousin, Sakura. She watched and waited. She jumped in the window. She saw that Sakura had been freed. She was now very confused.

Sora and Siren weren't doing anything in particular. They had finised a simple lunch and were trying to stay out of the sun. Siren had to fight the urge to run around. It was a beautiful day. If there was no shade in the area, the sisters shared an umbrella.

((Thanks for the tip, Emora))

Kazumi was outside the Akatsuki lair. She was thinking. She looked up and saw Rorora running around franticly.

"Are you alright, Roro-chan?"

Rorora was startled at Kazumi's voice.

"I'm looking for Nii-chan. Have you seen him? Tell me you have!" Tears began to fill Rorora's eyes. She never lasted long when they were apart.

(( SOrry. My computer broke. - _-' ))

Hiro was startled by the sudden confused thoughts. He drew his whip sword, twirling it so it caught the hand of the girl in the window. He pulled her in through the window.

(( Parenthesis, and the last post is far away from the Akatsuki lair. You have no reason visible to me to be confused. ))

" So, who are you actually looking for?" Kazumi asked Rorora. Kazumi paused in thought. She walked in circles for a couple of times.Then ran back to Rorora.

"You're looking for Deidara, right?But if you ask me I haven't seen him."

After that Kazumi ventured off into the woods

As Kazumi was venturing in the woods, she saw a shadow run by a tree.

"Hey, what are you doing here?!" Kazumi yelled.The shadow was small and quaint and very fast.As Kazumi was chasing her she ran out of breath and stopped.

((I've been grounded. D:. I brought my F up to a C!))

Nezumi stared as Hiro drew his sword at her.

"Dude, chill. I'm late again, aren't I?" Sakura smiled.

"As usual, little cuz'"

Rorora was very dissapointed that her partner didn't know where her brother was.

"Do you at least know where Inate is?"

Inate was also startled at Nezumi's sudden appeared.

"Yo." Inate turned to look at Sasori, but he had dissapeared. "Rorora's gonna be so pissed off. Anti-SasoDei." Sakura looked at her with the 'shut-up-or-die' look.

"You do realize that you're the only one here who knows what the hell you're talking about."

Edited by Emoragirl17