Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"Hey, Inate everything will be fine, I'm here so don't be scared." Naruto said to calm her down. In truth, he was scared and if he didn't believe his words, he had no hope that she would.

Uzaki looked around again, and saw that the conversation was indeed over. Then he asked Alexis, "Can you lead me through this place to wherever Inate is? She left me hanging with questions in my mouth and I'm eager to get them answered."

(( Sorry for the delay, I started school this past week and haven't had as much time as I used to. ))

((I<3Rasangan will join in a couple days. I'm so exited. X3))

Tobi was sick of this lovey dovey stuff.

"I'll be right back." Tobi spat as he left the room. Inate continued to hold Naruto's hand.

"Naruto, I know I shouldn't be scared, but I can't shake this feeling that something bad is about to happen." Naruto pushed a few stray hairs out of her face a smiled a gentle smile.

"This world was the worst thing in my life before I meet you."

((I wonder why I only feel strange when I'm playing as Ryo. blink.gif))

((I can try to post something as Sakura but I'm kind of stuck atm with her; don't worry though I'll figure something out ^^))

Sakura had been out of the village for awhile to take a little break. She arrived back into the village and heard rumors that Naruto was in the medical building because of some accident that occurred. She would have gone straight there to see if he was okay but she figured that she would do it later. For now, she would just enjoy being back where she grew up.

Kisa had taken a small nap while she was in the trunk of the tree and now came out of it, jumping off of the tree branch. She walked back towards the village but then turned left at the edge of it and headed towards her house. It was in the woods but still close to town so that she could visit Hoshiko and everyone else. When she arrived there, she went in, went to her room, laid down on her bed, and started to read her book that she had started a few days ago.

(( I don't know what to do and I'll be busy on mondays and weds with school))

((I'm here))

Sakura continued to walk around the village, looking for something to do. When she couldn't find anything to do, she just went home, laid down on her bed, and took a little nap. All the exploring that she did, really made her exhausted and she found the time to take a nap now. She had barely gotten any sleep while in the other village that she had gone to because of all the partying that went on. Now back in her own village and home, she could get some shut-eye at last.

((I'm really bored without Naruto777....I'm going to I<3Rasangan's house on Monday! When she joined, she spelled Rasengan wrong.))

((FLASHFORWARD TIME!! YOU CAN GO BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN FLASHFORWARD AND REGULAR TIME!!))

Flashforward:

Tears were coming out of Inate's eyes in rivers.

"DEIDARA, YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT I'M SCARED FOR LIFE?!" Inate now hated Sasuke. He killed her best friend. She wanted to kill him. There was only one person she wanted to be with. The only one who would feel her pain. Tobi. She wanted to be wrapped in his arms. Deidara lied. He told Inate that he would make it out alive. It was the only way Inate would run from the explosion.

((I guess I could have Sakura go and try to find Naruto))

Sakura woke up from her nap and went out into the village. She was going to try to find Naruto, wherever he was and see what he was up to. She hadn't talked to him in a while but hoped that their conversation wouldn't end like all the others where she ended up knocking him down on the ground because of something stupid that he said.

((i think that's what they did in the old ones but it's been awhile since I've watched it so just tell me if i need to edit unsure.gif))

((YAY! I'm PMing the rest of the group.))

Flashforward:

Inate was torn. With Deidara dead and Sasuke not, that ment Itachi would die. That's why Kitsune was with Inate. Kitsune heard explosions in the distance and she and Inate went to check it out. Before them was Sasuke vs. Deidara. They climbed a tree and jumped onto Deidara's C2 Dragon. Inate told Kitsune to stay with Tobi. Inate stayed by Deidra's side, dispite throwing up when he made the Karura. Kakashi knew just how she felt, Inate losing Deidara before her eyes, and himself losing Obito before his eyes. Inate remembered when Deidara was there, no matter what the situation. He was there for her. She desparetly wanted Tobi by her side.

(( I am a bit confused as to the flashforward and regular time. I haven't really seen any TV for awhile now because I'm busy, and that's also the reason I haven't been posting. ))

Naruto opened his eyes and looked around. He thought he had just been talking to Inate, but then everything went black. Did I pass out? . He sat up and realized he was in a hospital. I'll figure everything out later... I'm exhausted.

Uzaki didn't know what was going on. Inate had fled, and she was the only one he trusted around here. Sure he had become friends with Alexis but Inate was the first one to help him while he was here. Everyone is just standing here. Why can't anyone explain what the heck is going on?

Sakura continued to walk for awhile until she reached the hospital and saw Naruto in there through one of the windows. She walked in and said, "Hey Naruto. What did you do in order to get yourself here?" She kind of had an idea of why but she wanted him to tell her. As she waited for a reply, she sat in one of the empty chairs in the room.

Inate turned around from the window in the hospital.

"Naru-kun, you're awake!" Inate's smile said 'Everything will be alright, I promise'. She was genuinly happy. In the Ninja Academy, she always cheered him on.

((I can't think of anything....))

Naruto smiled. His two favorite girls were there: Sakura and Inate. He wanted to tell Sakura what happened, but looked to Inate with questioning eyes to make sure he could tell anyone he wanted to.

Edited by Naruto777

((So sorry for not posting in FOREVER; I had lost internet awhile back, and you'd all posted so much that I was lost... I felt weird asking for a recap again. DX Where is this? A timeskip...?))

Kitsune stood up, turning to the door with an impassive expression. Upon hearing that Sasuke had killed Deidara, Itachi had utterly dissapeared. No one could track him. That didn't mean she couldn't try, though. "...Now that I know Naruto's fine, I'm going to go look for Itachi." She murmured quietly, pulling on her Akatsuki cloak. "...I need to stop him before he does what he wants to do..."

--

Itachi was sitting on the stone throne of an old abandoned Uchiha Clan hideout, the large building decaying and broken down. Having exellent chakra control left him unable to be tracked, and he let out a broken sigh and looked down at the hand hanging out of his cloak. One leg was swung over the other as usual, though he felt hollowed out inside. It had been so long since he'd seen Sasuke... Had he grown? He should be on his way here soon enough, if he listened to the raven... If he'd truly managed to kill Deidara, that meant he no longer neededhis protection. The faintest ghost of a smile flickered on his lips. He... He'd grown to be so strong... It filled him with loving pride. Along with a flicker of remorse that he couldn't be there to watch his brother grow up. But... It was good that he didn't know the truth... He didn't care if it hurt him, so long as Sasuke was ok...

Sakura looked at Inate and smiled before looking back at Naruto. She wondered why he couldn't tell her what happened right away but didn't ask. She just continued to wait patiently as she looked around the hospital room.

((Uchiha-chan! The flashforward is optional. It's right after Sasuke vs. Deidara. Kitsune is with Inate in that one.)) ((I'm confused now))

Inate smiled back at Sakura. She turned back to Naruto.

"Should you tell her, or should I?" Inate asked him.

"You tell." ((NaruNaru(Naruto777), why is Naruto in the hospital? You never really told me.))

((Goodnight guys. I'm going to our coming soon n00bie's house around 3:00.))

Edited by Emoragirl17

((my last post had to do with the forward thing xd.png))

(( E I'm not sure? Dragonpelt is Sakura and said that she was back in the village and heard Naruto was in the hospital. I got confuzzled as to what was going on, as Naruto had been up and talking to Inate... so I went with it haha. ))

"You tell." Naruto said. He was over tired and didn't want to waste energy explaining something Inate could easily say.

((Let's just say that they were about to kiss, and Naruto passed out.))

"Okay then." Inate said before clearing her throat. "You know that Naruto, Kitsune and I were being researched on by Tobi. Kitsune came out alive, thank God, and Naruto came out injured, but not fatal. And Naruto was objecting, for some reason, that I shouldn't be tested on. Tobi left, Naruto and I were....." Inate blushed. "Um...about to play....checkers. Yeah, checkers. Anyway, Naruto passed out, again, I don't know why. Mabye the same reason that I passed out. I at least got him to Deidara, who helped me get him here." Inate sat down on the wide windowsill. She looked around the room. "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it." She smiled.

Sakura was starting to wonder who was going to tell her what when Inate started to tell her story. She didn't say anything about the testing part but when the other girl blushed, she knew that they were going to do something else that wasn't playing checkers but, again, she didn't say anything. When she was done telling her story she said with a smile, "Okay thanks for telling me."