Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

Sakura managed to get one of the ankle cuffs open and was now working on the other one. She hoped that she could get out of the house before her kidnapper came back and caused her harm. She wanted to be far away from the house before he came back. She wasn't sure if he wished to do her harm but she wanted to get away just in case.

A man came out of the shadows. He was a whispy figure.

"Hello, Sakura. Remember me?" ((DANNA'S A GHOSTY!))

Ryo gently held Hoshiko to his chest.

"You, Hoshiko. Only you is on my mind."

((Can't really think of anything.))

Hoshiko smiled and kissed him " Aw thanks baby," Hoshiko told him, then closed her eyes for awhile " I love you Ryo," Hoshiko said, now holding his hand.

Hinanta was sitting down with her head low and her fingers touching each other " Um can I say something?" Hinata asked very low like a mouse.

Inate was startled by Hinata's voice out of nowhere.

"Hinata, don't do that! Give me a Heart Atack, why don't ya! But yeah, you can say something."

Sakura jumped when she heard a voice nearby and looked at the ghost. "Danna?" she asked as she looked at the man with wide eyes. "Is it really you? What happened?"

((um who's Danna? unsure.gif been a long time since i watched naruto on t.v. and i haven't read the manga series so...))

(( quick question, so do we have to make somone that is in the shows or somone off the top of our heads? and then do we act as them the way the show would portray them to be?))

((Make your own character. I've had mine since 2nd grade!))

Sasori frowned.

"You killed me! Don't you remember anything!"

Sakura sighed when she heard that and then went back to picking the lock of her other ankle cuff with her kunai and said in reply, "Apparently not." She then looked up at him suspiciously and asked, "It wasn't you who kidnapped me, was it?"

Sasori sighed. "Can't you figure out anything on your own? My spirit was inside one of my puppets. I might as well tell you that I'm here for unfinished buisness. To kill you is one." Sasori's face turned red when he said this. "And to have a yaoi sex with Dei-chan."

((Oh my God, SasoDei!))

Sakura just shrugged in reply to his question and then her face got pale when she heard his first reason of unfinished business. Come on Inate and Naruto, she thought to herself desperately, hurry up. She paused in what she was doing when she heard his second reason and looked at him with shock clearly on her face before going back to what she was doing. "Well I wish you luck with both I guess," she mumbled as she continued to work on the other ankle cuff.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Sasori was confused. The only girl he knew that liked yaoi was Inate. He would watch her when Deidara had to run a quick erand. She would always sit in the floor and draw untill Deidara came home. "Mainly to kill you. I don't know why I said the other thing. Who the hell cares, anyways?" Sasori flung out a sword at Sakura's neck.

Inate flung open a door, Naruto, Uzaki, and Alexis behind her. Seeing Sasori made her scared and exited at the same time. She felt more happy then afraid.

"DANNA!" She ran up and glomped him.

"A 16 year old with a heart of a 5 year old."

Sakura looked at him in time to see the sword flying towards her neck and ducked just in time. She straightened up again when she heard the door open and saw Inate, Naruto, and two others that she didn't really know all that well. She watched as Inate glomped Sasori and said with a small smile on her face, "'Bout time you guys got here." She sighed and moved the kunai a bit more in order for it to pick her last ankle cuff. Once it was off, she stood up and walked around a bit in order to get rid of any cramped muscles in her legs.

"Thanks for coming," Sakura said in reply with a small smile, "I appreciate it. I'm glad I ducked because otherwise that sword would have killed me by stabbing my throat." She then sighed and said as an afterthought, "I really don't remember why I killed Sasori." Sighing again, she sat down and tried to think of when and why she had killed him.

Inate couldn't help it. She was basicly raised by the Akatsuki and found them the 8th Wonder if the World.

"How should I know? I was chasing Deidara with Naruto and Kakashi-Sensei. Fangirl sences always win."

Hinata frowned " I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that," Hinata said, then pulling her long purple hair out of the way " I just needed to know what's going on?" Hinata asked, with a very low tone.

Hoshiko woke up and got up and started to walk around she couldn't sleep everything in her mind was going wild " Ow," Hoshiko said, now holding her stomach.

((sorry; i don't know what to post unsure.gif))

(( I was thinking about rejoining. I couldn't post last time because of my arm having been broken, and my other wrist fractured. ))

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((Dragonpelt:

Think of something to say to Inate.

Pwn:

Welcome back, dude. You can rejoin. How's your hand feel?))