Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"I'm not sure, Alexis. I still want answers from Inate, but no one here is doing anything. Do you think you can take me to Inate?" Uzaki asked.

Naruto leaned back, thankful that Inate had not revealed that last part before he passed out. He was worried Sakura would hit him for it.

Inate looked around the room.

"So.......does anybody wanna do something?" Inate's stomache growled. She looked at the floor, embaressed. She looked at Naruto. "Who's up for lunch?"

((I can't think of anything...))

"I'm hungry too," Sakura said as her own stomach growled about the same time that Inate's did. "I'm up for some Ramen right now. How about you guys?"

"Right now, anything sounds good." Inate said, with her hand over her stomach.

((Save the Chibi Population! Take Art Classes! Random, huh?))

Inate jumped. She realized it was just her phone. "THIS IS SPARTA! THIS IS SPARTA!" Inate opened her phone.

"Hello?" She heard nothing. She hung up.

"Who was it?" Sakura asked her.

"Stupid prank call. Anyways, lunch. Ramen or dango. It all sounds good to me."

"Ah okay," Sakura said in reply to Inate's first statement and then to the others she said, "Okay sounds good." She then turned to Naruto and asked, "What about you? What are you up for, for lunch?"

((can't think of anything else, sorry and sorry again for posting this later instead of earlier ^^'))

Naruto found himself disappointed. He knew he couldn't leave the hospital until the healers gave him the ok, but how could he pass up lunch with the girls?! "I want to, but I can't. Not until they say I can go. You two go, and then we can all go again some other time!" Naruto grimaced as he failed in his attempt of bravado.

"Sure, that would be great!" Uzaki said, thanking his lucky stars he knew people with useful skills.

((I am so lost xd.png I thought there was a timeskip?))

"That's okay Naruto," Sakura said in reply with a small smile. "We'll just have to bring you back something if we can. Who knows? We might be able to conceal your food from the nurses so we won't be in trouble."

Alexis smiled and took the lead. After a few hours they were back in town. 'Give me a few minutes... let me see if I can find her chakra.' She smiled then closed her eyes, concentraiting

((There is, but you can go back and forth. Kitsune is with Inate....))

Inate was disappointed when Naruto said he couldn't go.

"I'll run down stairs and see if it's O.K." And off she went. When she arrived at the front desk, she was worn out from running on all those stairs, from top to bottom.

"May I help you?" The lady at the desk said with a smile.

"Yes. I would like to see if Uzumaki Naruto was in condition to leave."

"Hold on a moment, let me check and see." She pulled out a clipboard with at least a dozen papers on it. She flipped about three pages until she looked up.

"He is in perfect condition to leave."

"Awsome, thanks." She walked to the bottom of the stairs and sighed. "I wish they had a flipping elevator."

When she reached the room, she smiled.

"They said it was alright." Naruto was exited.

"Alright!" He exclaimed and jumped out of the bed. The three of them started down the stairs.

(( Sorry! biggrin.gif ))

"Alright! " Naruto jumped out of bed in high spirits, ready to eat his favorite food with his favorite girls. This'll be a great day. Nothing can go wrong!

(( Someone insert something bad happening later, I'm fresh out of calamities xd.png ))

Uzaki started following Alexis, but stopped, making no sounds because she seemed intent on her tracking.

Sakura smiled and followed Inate down the stairs. As she headed out of the building, she could have sworn that someone was watching her from the woods nearby. When she looked, she didn't see anyone there and shrugged. She figured that it was just her imagination and waited for Inate and Naruto to join her outside. Although she thought it was her imagination getting the best of her, she still felt that something was going to happen soon but she didn't know exactly what.

Kisa continued to read on her bed and then stopped reading as she put her bookmark in the book to mark the current page that she was on, put it on her nightstand, and then fell asleep where she lay. She was just going to take a small nap. She was tired from all the walking that she did earlier and figured that she needed to get some rest for doing it. After tossing and turning a couple of times in order to get in a good sleeping position, she finally got up, unmade her bed a little bit, got back in bed, and then pulled her blankets and comforter over her before falling back asleep. This way, she would be warm if she got cold later and she would also be comfortable.

((i got it; maybe someone (npc ninja bad guy) could kidnap Sakura...just an idea/suggestion ninja.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( I like it! ))

Naruto asked Inate to leave the room a minute after Sakura had left. He was wearing a hospital gown and wanted to change.

((k ^^; want to control said npc ninja bad guy or should i or E do it?))

Sakura was still outside waiting for Inate and Naruto and still feeling like someone was watching her. Please hurry guys, she thought to herself as she shifted from one foot to the other in her uncomfortableness.

Inate respected Naruto's wishes and went down stairs. When she reached Sakura, she collapsed on the ground, panting.

"That...never gets easier..." Inate saw in Sakura's eyes that she was scared. She stood up. "What's wrong?"

Sakura smiled in relief at Inate when she showed up and then said in reply to her question, "Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I feel as if someone's watching me from the woods. Could just be a curious animal or could be someone else but I don't know."

"Feel like you're being stalked, eh? Whenever I get that feeling, I just go home and my Plushie takes away my fears." Inate blushed when she said she had a plushie. She got so used to it that she can't sleep without it, or else she'll stay up for a few hours trying to get to sleep. "You can tell you're Sasuke plushie ALL about it after lunch. Yeah, you have one. I have a few plushies, Tobi, Deidara, Naruto, and a TobiDei yaoi plushie." Sakura knew that she liked yaoi. Most of the girls did.

"Maybe but I think it's a kidnapper rather than a stalker but whatever," Sakura said in reply with a slight shrug. She then listened to what she said about having a plushie and said as she saw her blush, "It's okay. I have one too." Then it was her turn to blush about hearing about the Sasuke plushie but didn't say anything.

"If it is a kidnapper," Inate tapped her leg, "I take me transforming stick everywhere I go. So, your safe."

((I wish I had Inate's confidence. I'm going through very hard times right now. For more info, PM me.))

((aw sad.gif))

Sakura nodded and said in reply, "Alright." She then smiled at her and added, "Thanks." She looked at the hospital and wondered when Naruto would be ready enough to go. She was starting to get a bit impatient.

Naruto apeared from the hospital entrance.

"You girls ready to go?" Inate sighed.

"That brings us to the first question. Where do we want to go?"