Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((Shadow's POV)))

"Come on Imari!!You found the lair and many mysterious people.You have to report this to the Anbu.Don't waste time just go!!!"she said thinking.

"Come back here you deviant!!" Kazumi yelled

Rorora called Inate. Ring 1....Ring 2....."Hello?"

"Do you have any idea where the hell my brother is."

"......Akward silence"

"What does that mean."

"You're gonna be pissed."

"What did Sasori come back from the dead to rape my brother or something?"

"Yes."

"Damn it, Inate, I'm not supposed to be right!"

((Kazumi POV))

"Great now, we have a spy on our hands.Oh I bet everybody is going to be mad,but we need to confer on what to do to catch that rat!"

((Emora Tip: Don't just put what your RPC's are saying, but what they are doing and who is saying it. Also, I need Imari's form. DX))

Inate was right. Rorora was pissed. She picked up a rock and threw it at a nearby tree. She used to adore Sasori. All that adoration ended when she found SasoDei in the hall. The only thing she allowed was TobiDei, but nothing else. There were few Akatsuki that she truly trusted. Konan, Kazumi, Inate, Tobi, and Deidara. Hidan on some level. She also despised Itachi.

If Itachi and Nii-chan hadn't made that stupid bet, Mom and Dad would still be alive, no doubt. She decided to call Deidara.

Ring 1......Ring 2......Ring 3......Ring 4......One more ring and it would go to voicemail.

"Yellow?"

"Nii-chan, where are you?"

".....Give me 5 minutes and I'll find you." In the background, she heard Sasori's voice. "Who is it?" Deidara covered the speaker with his hand. "My sister." He uncovered it. "Five minutes, ok?"

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you."

Long after they had hung up, Rorora didn't know why she still had the phone up to her ear. Mabye it was because she was still longing to hear her brother's voice. She checked the time. 12:30. She called Deidara at 12:05. 25 minutes had passed. What was keeping him?

(( Sorry... recap? COmputer broke again. Stupid steve jobs. )) (( EDIT: Nevermind. ))

Hiro Scratched his head, and ruffled his white hair. "Hey...... where did my radio go." He looked at sasori. " Homo steal radio?" He lifted his sword and after a moment of consideration, put away the sword and drew a bow with a lead weight at the end. He shot it in the direction of sasori's crotch.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

((This is the official Theme Song of this RP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIt2CdbBo_w))

Inate shrugged. "I dunno where your radio go. Sasori's been gone for like...2 minutes. Idea!" She pointed at Sakura. "Sleepover at Sakura's house!"

Sakura gave her the shut-up-or-die-look again.

"My house? I'll have to clean up some, but sure. Why not?"

Edited by Emoragirl17

"Wierd. I can still hear his thoughts. Considering i did all this without looking, you can't exactly label me an idiot." He tuged his broadheaded arrow out of the rotted wood. "Errr..... no. That would be.... akward."

(( That...... is freaking awesome. ))

(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL) (( I can't pick between them, i'd have to have a combination.))

"................... Hope you don't expect an argument." He said with a joking smirk. He attempted to sit down smoothly, but was a little off target. He fell ass first on the floor , and the chair fell on him.

Inate dug around in her back pack again. She pulled out an icepack and tossed it to Hiro.

"I have all kinds of things in here! At Saukra's house, nobody's challenging me to Tetris. You're guaranteed to win. I suck at Tetris."

"Okay." Hiro held the icepack on his head. Standing up, he kicked the chair into it's origional position. " Cool story, bro."

"I'm already home. Well.... As home as this place can get." He said, poking a rotted plank as it broke to make a point. " Oo, i just remembered, Karaoke in the town. Anyone up for it?"

Inate threw her hand up in the air.

"I AM! I AM!"

It felt like hours to Rorora before Deidara finally showed up. She ran up and hugged him.

((Can't think of anything.))

"Oooookay. Two votes so far. Anyone else? Anyone?" Hiro heldup his had, putting up fingers. " 1,2,...."

(( Is sakura still there? I've noticed she wasn't talking at all.))

(( NEW CHARACTER PERSON DUDE GUY MAN HUMAN AWESOME SEXY FACE DUDE NO I AM NOT GAY I AM JUST DESCRIBING HIM. ALSO, I SAY THIS BECAUSE HE IS LIKE A MIRROR IMAGE OF ME. <<<<<<< SEXAAAAY IS I...... aaaaand cut.

NAME: Silvan

STYLE: Air

OTHER INFO:He is light stepping, makes no sound when moving, and is trained to keep his thoughts calm, and is immune to mind reading due to years of ardurous training. He is deadly with his recurve bow, and has never missed a shot once in his life. He uses broadheaded arrows, and is well known by citizens as "The Ranger". A saying pointed towards him is said, "The Ranger carries the lives of 50 men in his quiver." COnsidering he usually carries 50 arrows in one quiver.

FAVORITE WEAPON: Powerful recurve bow with 50 lb draw weights and top notch bowstring. He also uses two knives, a short sword and a heavy, very sharp dagger.

APPEARANCE: 5'6, Blonde hair, small but muscular build, green eyes, he almost always wears a cloak made to blend into the undergrowth or shadows. In a forest or at night, he is practically invisible.

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Here's my new un-evil girl:Imari

Name:Imari

Style:Water

Apperance:5'1, wears different colored kimonos every day, brown eyes,tanish brown hair in two small ponytails in the back.

Other Info:Supper speed, known as "Invisible Killer", also in the Anbu.Had a loving family with two brothers and a mom and dad, and sadly the Akatsuki killed them all ,except Imari, sitting and eating breakfast.

Favorite Weapon:Using her special jutsu Crane Flower Crash, were Imari summons another clone of herself,shoots out 50 kunais as a diversion, then uses genjutsu to make even more clones throwing kunai then attacks with powerful taijutsu.

((Getsu, I made us and our favorite RPC's on Photoshop.))

Sakura looked around.

"I guess I'll go." Nezumi thought this over.

"I guess I'm open."

Naruto had zoned off. Inate noticed that he was blushing.

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout, Naru-kun?" Naruto snapped from his dreamland. His face got reder.

"No..nothing."

"You up for kareoke?"

"Sure!"

((HOLY censorkip.gif, NARUINA!!!))

Hiro gagged. " NOTHING MY ASS!" He coughed. " I think i'm scarred...." He smirked. "I can read minds dude. Be careful with whatcha thinkin."

((X3. OMFG!!!))

Naruto's face looked like a ripe tomato, it was so red. Inate looked at Hiro with exitment.

"Yay! I'm not the only one who can do that!"

(( I know, i laughed my behind off just when i said that too. xd.png ))" Heh. Lets go everyone, and we'll take the blushing baby with us." Hiro opened the door. It fell to the ground as soon as he touched it. " Ima need a place to crash."

Edited by PenguinOfPwn

Inate smaked Hiro's arm when he called Naruto a blushing baby.

"There is a place you can crash. It's called My House! Litterally."

((I think that's how you spell. it....I need Hiro's form. I kinda lost it. I been meaning to ask you, but keep forgetting!))

((I would like to join this roll play

NAME:oshi

STYLE:fire

OTHER INFO:she was in a volocano when it went off

FAVORITE WEAPON:kunai kife

APPEARENCE:blue an ornge hair pony tail purple fire protective suit))

Edited by BALLER1

i stumbled apon a cabin the door was busted open i sall someone blushing i could not hold in the temptation i busted out laughing and sad omg a blushingbabby