Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

"I'm sure there's a Ramen place close by that we can go to," Sakura said in reply with a shrug. She then started to walk away from the hospital and towards some food booths that were nearby to the hospital.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Inate jumped up and followed Sakura. She squeled in delight when she saw a sit in onigirii stand. Her favorite thing to do in the afternoon was eat onigirii and read Fullmetal Alchemist.

Sakura heard Inate's squeal and smiled, knowing that it was because of the onigrii stand. She liked it too but she didn't eat it as often as she wanted to. "Did you want one?" she asked her friend when she looked over at her. She then turned her attention back to the front and went ahead and bought an onigrii and then started to eat it. She would still be hungry for Ramen afterward but she figured that she would by a snack beforehand.

Inate bit into her onigirii and chewed, a calm expression on her face. Inate opened her eyes.

"What do you think of cosplay?' Inate asked Sakura, with her mouth still full.

Sakura took a bite out of her onigrii and then after swallowing it she said in reply, "I like it I guess. Why do you ask?" She looked over at Inate and waited for her response. She wondered why the sudden question on if she liked it or not but then just mentally shrugged. She figured that she was just curious and left it at that.

"Because I was hoping that you, me, Hinata, Ino, and Kitsune could go to the upcoming Anime convention." Inate swallowed before getting this huge grin on er face. "IT'S GONNA BE AWSOME!" She dramaticly threw her arms into the air, her onigirii still in her hand. People shopping on the street stared. Inate blushed.

"Sure that would be fun," Sakura said in reply with a smile on her face. She then smiled a bit more when she watched her throw up her arms dramatically. She ignored the people staring at them and went back to eating her onigrii.

Inate's expression changed to where is said:'Holy censorkip.gif, this will be the best day ever.' She flipped open her phone and began texting. She sent 3 messegeges. They all said the same thing. You wanna go to the anime convention?

Naruto zoned in and out as the two girls talked on and on about things. All he heard were snippets of words. "Onigrii... Ramen... Fullmetal...". But then Naruto shivered. His training had been so that he recognized when someone was tailing or watching him, and he had the familiar tingle in his stomach. He started to casually look around, so if someone was watching him, they would think themselves undetected...

Inate suddenly whirled her head around. She felt sombody was right there. She thought she saw a shadow. She also saw Naruto. She jumped up and glomped him. She loved Naruto more than anything. When she was in the Academy, she was jumpy when she wasn't with him.

'Found them.' Alexis said with a faint smile. 'They are at an onigrii stand. Lets go.' She said and started to where Inate and the others were

Uzaki followed, finally hoping to get some answers.

Naruto unexpectedly accepted the glomp, and then saw Alexis and another guy walking towards them. He was hoping that they were the cause of his irritation, but even when they were in speaking distance he still felt tingly, and a bit anxious too. He wanted a fight, to get his spirits back up, but not against someone more highly trained then him.

Sakura just smiled when Inate glomped Naruto. As she had her attention on Inate, Naruto, and two others a hand suddenly came out of nowhere and was put over her mouth. She was then pulled into the woods nearby and the only trace that she had been there, was the onigrii on the ground. She tried to yell out in order to get the others attention but she was then knocked out and wasn't able to do anything else after that.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Inate let go of Naruto to go sit with Sakura.

"****!" Naruto turned toward her.

"What's up?"

"Sakura's been Kunoichi-napped"

Edited by Emoragirl17

Sakura came to in an abandoned-looking building that looked to be in the woods. She groaned a bit as she felt a headache coming on and looked around. Whoever had kunoichi-napped her was nowhere in sight. At least she didn't hear anyone walking around. She sighed and hoped that the others would find her soon.

Inate quickly pulled out her phone.

"What are you doing?" Naruto asked her.

"Family locater. According to this, I have a pretty big family." She began to push a few buttons. "Found her." She put her phone away. "Let's go."

Sakura got up from the floor and tried to walk away from the wall but couldn't since she found that she had been chained to it and the chains only allowed her to go a limited distance. She sighed and sat down again against the wall, trying to figure out how to get out of her predicament. Her only hope was for Naruto and Inate to find her and free her from the chains. Her kidnapper probably had the bloody keys with him, wherever he was, but she couldn't go find him. She took out one of her kunai and tried to pick the handcuff around one of her ankles.

Uzaki had finally hoped to get answers from Inate, but then a man snatched a pink haired girl that was eating with Inate. He heard them shout no, and he ran to help only to see Inate checking her phone. "Family locater. According to this I have a pretty big family." Uzaki heard this from Inate and when he caught up to them he said, "I'm coming too."

Naruto had started to follow Inate when a voice said "I'm coming too." He turned and saw a dark haired boy, no older than 16, and he also saw Inate surprised to see him.

Inate finally noticed Uzaki.

"HIIIIIII, Uzaki-kun!" She said with a smile. Naruto was stunned. This is the guy from the Akatsuki lair, trying to flirt with Inate! Inate was calm, so he calmed down. Inate walked toword him, a sly look on her face.

"So, you and Alexis, huh."

Uzaki turned red, looking over and seeing Alexis do the same. "No, not really. She fell, I helped her up, and she told me she could help me find you two."

"Anyway....Sakura is somewhere around the border of the Fire Country. Hey, Naruto, you remeber Ama-chan?"

((Amaru, from Bonds; if you watch the movies.))

Hoshiko looked at Ryo with a frown " Sweetie?" Hoshiko asked, now taking his hand " I'm tired and I think something is wrong," Hoshiko said, now pulling him closer to her and held him " Please tell me what's on your mind," Hoshiko asked, now closing her eyes for awhile.