Emoragirl17

Naruto Shippuden

((Ok, must recap myself. Who all is with us? Naruto, Sakura, Nezumi, and Inate. Rorora is joining us. We were on our way to kareoke back in town. Inate was going to sing Girugemesh. Pudding, you decide where Cicca comes in. BTW, who long has Cicca been with Akatsuki?))

Naruto, Sakura, Nezumi, and Inate strolled back into town for kareoke to start.

((Oh, god. Can't think of anything. >.< Rorora time!))

Rorora made her way into Konoha. Wearing her usual red skull T-shirt, sweat pants and, since she didn't want to draw attention to herself, so she just wore a sweat band around her forehead. She couldn't be seen without something around her forehead. She wore her headband almost everyday since the day she earned it when she was five years old.

((Are my characters special or what? :3))

Cicca looked over at her new Sempai. Up until this moment, he had been wearing some sort of a puppet shell but now he was donned in the traditional Akatuski clothing. He appeared much younger than most other members but she soon learned it was because he himself was a puppet. Unaging, forever young. Other than Sasori, she really didn't know many other members. She had joined on short notice and many were away from the hideout so she had no idea what they looked like, nor did most of them know about her. Luckily, Sasori was attempting to explain everyone in the organization to her.

"So then you have Deidara. Quite frankly, he looks a bit like a girl and has a strange idea art is composed of violent explosions. He also has a sister in the organization. She'll be in the same city we are headed to." Cicca looked at Sasori then tugged at her cloak.

"Sempai, shouldn't we remove our cloaks so we don't get bombarded with attacks as soon as we step foot in the village? It is a bit of a give away, if our faces aren't enough. Besides, I'm not very popular in Kohona myself."

Cicca looked at Sasori, who looked back at her with a bored expression. "Honesly, Cicca. We'll use jutsu to hide ourselves, obviously. Just change your hair color and clothing. My face isn't as well known so I can just hide my clothing. We'll do that when we get closer to the village. Remember, try not to make too much of a fuss. We're just trying to see how much of a threat Kohana is to us."

((Alrighty then, nyan! X3))

Inate opened the door to the kareoke bar. To her dissapointment, it only had about 10 people inside. She sighed and walked in. Nezumi tapped her on the shoulder.

"Can you sing something with me, later? I don't wanna sing by myself and Sakura doesn't want to." Inate smiled.

"Sure. Duets can be fun."

((Rorora time again! >:D))

Rorora opened a door below a banner that had KAREOKE NIGHT in lavender letters. When she walked in, to her relief, there weren't many people there. But, she did see two familiar faces. She saw Inate's face, bringing more relief, and a regular citizen named Haru, who had befriended her on one of her visits here. She took a deep breath and ran up to hug Inate.

((BAM!!! Sorry, I just feel uber special.))))

Edited by Emoragirl17

((Go on and feel special, Emora-chan.))

Lorreta was sitting in her room after a walk through town. She was stressed out. She didn't know why. Maybe because of the message that Lady Hokage had sent her. That's the only way that she could communicate. She could speak, but she hardly did. The main time she used her voice was when she would scream after another nightmare. The message was all she could think about for days. She was overreacting. She walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

((I will do that!))

Inate almost fell over when Rorora jumped on her from out of nowhere.

"H..Hi, Rorora-chan."

"Hi."

"I know your short and weigh little, but can you get off of me?"

"No."

"Did you steal my happy pills?"

"Maybe."

"Damnit, just get of."

"Fine."

Lorreta walked back to her room and gently closed the door. She didn't know when her parents would be home. Even they didn't suspect their poor baby girl to do this. She didn't want to. She didn't want anything to do with it. She didn't want to do what was expected of her.

Cicca turned to Sasori when they came close to Kohana. "Alright," Sasori started as he made the sign for transformation jutsu, "Split up here. We'll meet back here in one hour. Just look around and see how much of a threat this place is. Remember, do not make contact, even if you see a jinjuriki." Cicca nodded quickly and made the hand sign herself. Two puffs of smoke wrapped around the two outlaws and in an instant, both of them were different. Well, Sasori was just wearing different clothes and had different colored eyes but Cicca chose to be much more different. Her hair was long and silver while her eyes were bright blue. Although her hair was an odd color, she was obviously young and much shorter. Her skin was incredibly pale and she waved to Sasori before running off into Kohana to explore. Scout? Fine, I'll go check out the weakest links first. To the clubs! Cicca smiled as she easily slipped into the village then hurried down the street. Caught up in the rush of being in her village again, she saw a sign for Kareoke. Smiling, she slipped inside to see if it was how she remembered. She always had been good at singing.

Inate turned her head as she heard the door opened to bring a girl that looked similair to Nezumi. Inate and her friends walked to a table and sat down. She waved to the girl and invited her to sit with them. Rorora waved to Haru. Nezumi stood up to get a drink. Inate noticed where she was going.

"Get me a glass of sweet tea and I'll pay for both drinks." Inate said as she handed Nezumi a 20 dollar bill.

Edited by Emoragirl17

Cicca looked around then noticed a girl waving her over to sit down with a group of people. One of the girls looked similar to her disguise form. Well, talking would give her a chance to see what the future for Kohana was. But if Sasori-Sempai caught her... Nah, he would never go into a place like this. Cicca smiled then walked over to the group. "Mind if I join you here? I'm visiting from... the Snow country. It's my first time in Konoha, so sorry if I don't know my way around."

((Sorry, I've been in SD with no Internet connection.))

Inate smiled as the girl wanted to sit with them.

"Of course you can sit with us! Snow Country, huh? I remember going there, once. It was disappointing, I didn't see any real whales." Inate grabbed a chair from an empty table. Them came the introductions.

"My name's Inate," She pointed to the person whose name was called out. She started at her left. "Naruto, Sakura, Rorora" And she pointed to the bar. "And over there is Nezumi."

Siren saw an add for Karaoke.

"Nei-chan, look at this!" Sora looked at the add. She sighed.

"Fine, lets go."

Sora opened the door to the bar that karaoke was being held at. She noticed that Inate was there. Inate called out to them.

"Sora, Siren. Come sit with us!" Siren smiled that silly little grin of hers and called back.

"Hi, Inate-sama!" Siren pulled over a chair and sat down. Inate pointed her thumb to her right at Siren.

"Dis be Siren," She pointed the finger at Sora, who was slowly approaching. "Dat be Sora."

"Oh, well sorry you didn't get to see any whales there," Cicca smiled brightly. I'm really not sure if there even are whales there... I'll not comment on that. She listened quietly to the introductions but stiffened slightly when she heard Naruto. She looked at the spikey-haired boy in interest. That was the Kyuubi? He looked weird. Realizing she was staring, she looked away then smiled. "Well my name is Shoa," She replied, using the name of her dead brother, "pleased to meet you Naruto, Rorora, Inate, Sakura, Siren and Sora." she looked around at the bar then turned back to Inate. "So what do you do for fun here? I've never heard of Kareoke before and wanted to see what it was. It looks interesting but I still don't get it."

((Hellz yes.))

"Well, you go up to the whatsit over there, pick a song, and the screen will give lyrics and timing. All you have to do is sing. But, it's an instrumental."

Inate thought of a question. She leaned over to Shoa and whispered in her ear.

"Do you know who the Akatsuki are?"

Cicca stiffened slightly then looked at Inate curiously. "Akatsuki?" she asked "Doesn't that mean Daybreak or Dawn or something like that?" she looked at Inate then at the 'whatsit' Inate pointed out. "Why? Who are they?"

Inate smirked and signaled for Rorora to sit on the other side of Shoa.

"The Akatsuki is a group of S-Ranked criminals from all over the world. They're crazy for killing and capture tailed beasts, like Naruto and me. Rorora happens to be an Akatsuki, and I interact with them." Rorora quickly piped in.

"Please don't tell ANYONE, or I'll get nii-chan to blow you up. And I mean it." Inate nodded.

"Yeah. We told you nothing about our involvement. Agreed?"

Edited by Emoragirl17

That's not all we do, sweetie.

"So.. they're like terrorists?" Cicca asked quizzically.

Pffh, of course we are. It's so annoying playing dumb.

"And you're in the group?" she turned to Rorora. "So what, are you like a double spy or whatever?"

Sasori will love to hear this. I found a traitor! See, Kareoke can be good for you!

"Wait, I thought you said they were trying to capture you? If Rorora is in Aka-whatever, shouldn't she be tying you up by now?"

Cicca straightened up when she heard the door open the close then turned around. Standing in the doorway was... Sasori-Sempai!

The heck is he doing here?!

((Sexy and accepted!))

Inate's and Rorora's attention turned to the door. Inate whispered to Shoa.

"I'll explain later." Rorora stiffened. The man in the door reminded her of Sasori.

Oh no, oh no. Jesus Christ, no. Oh no. Oh Bloody Hell no. She used to adore Sasori. Until she caught him making out with her brother in the hall. Oh, did she hate him then. He had a strange aura about him. She used to enjoy that vibe from him. Then it turned into a sense of fear. She couldn't stand to be near him. She could tell it was Sasori behind the disguise. She could feel it. Rorora gave him a cat-like glare. As Sasori approached, she said, almost too loudly.

"Ditch the disguise, Sasori. You can't fool me."

"Ohh, why such the venom?"

Sasori clicked his tongue and shook his head, instead pulling up a chair and sitting down in it casually.

"And you know I can't. Wearing those robes around means constantly having to run around while Anbu chase you up and down the street. But if you insist..."

Sasori made a hand-sign and his clothes were replaced with the traditional Akatsuki robes.

"Happy now? If I get ambused, I'll never forgive you and my partner will report you."

Rorora stared with wide eyes in horror. Then, she just got pissed.

"I haven't forgiven you. Nii-chan would never turn me in, stupid."

Quen had just cut a line into his Grass Village headband and replaced it over his nose and mouth. The swords on his back knocked against each other as if telling him that they longed for a fight. He walked down the road as he left the Grass Village behind for good.

((So where are you guys?))

((Somewhere over the rainbow))

Nezumi passed Inate her glass of sweet tea. Sora was sitting at the next table, facing them. It was crowded at the other one. Siren gripped Inate's shirt. Inate was wide-eyed with shock. Naruto was confused. Sakura didn't understand background, but was following. Rorora looked angrily at Sasori, who had a small smirk on his face. That smirk of innocence used to keep her from argueing with him. Not anymore. If they were at home, she would have slapped the censorkip.gif out of him.