LoveLost

Pern: A World of Dragonriders and Dragons

((Hi, I'm new. I WILL reply, but a situation involving a friend and her family situation blew up a couple of weeks ago, (she's living with me now...) and I really haven't had time to do anything except homework and sleep. (And go strawberry picking, but that's NOT the point.) So a post will be coming in the next few days after I finish my mile and a half of Pre-Cal work and write a synthesis essay for English. =D))

Bambina broke out into giggles after hearing D'rin. She pushed away her half-eaten plate and set about controling her giggles. Once she was stopped laughing, she set her elbows on the table, locked her hands together and set her chin on the twined fingers to examine D'rin. Her grin widened when she finished. "Nah, I doubt you'd need us to hold them down. However, if you have a lady that just won't sit still so you can talk to her, we'll help. Although if she doesn't even make the attempt, she probably isn't worth it, but friends help friends."

D'rin sat back in his chair and eyed Bambina. Such a kinda girl after only knowing him for maybe a few hours. He laughed and then stood up. "Well, I'll have to make sure and ask you when the time comes, but for now, we have a few minutes of free time." he said happily and took her dishes and his then placed them in the kitchen before coming back to Bambina and motioning for her to come along.

xyliana smirked. "Nabol...little? Don't be so modest." she said and rolled her eyes slightly with a laugh but then caught a glimpse of Cleo as she walked over. "Looky there R'ran, you get to meet a Junior Weyrwoman as well! Man sittin in the high life eh?" she asked with a smile then nodded to Cleo. "Of course you can sit with us Weyrwoman. This is R'ran from Nabol. R'ran, this is Weyrwoman Cleo." she said kindly and looked at Ezran who was sitting there quietly her face still pale.

Vixenith looked at the other dragon and laughed as he spoke. He was very kind, but it was odd to hear a dragon speak so. I'm not really in a need of help...just making sure that things are sound around here. She said through the telepathic communication that all dragons had since it was their only form of communication.

Dracoth smirked at the dragoness. Everything appears to be calm ma'am. The sky is shining its stars upon everyone who wishes to see their glory. He looked up a moment saying that last bit, seeing the sparkling stars lighting the night. R'ran nodded his head at the newcomer. "Pleasure to meet you Cleo. Best way to describe Nabol, what you see is what you get." He laughed, tossing a smile across to xyliana.

((By the way, the OOC thread disappeared.))

Cleo smiled. "Greetings, R'ran. I can't say that I've been to Nabol other than training flights a while back." She settled herself down while Isis and Osiris sat at the edge of the table. They weren't particularly hungry, so they could wait for their human to eat. Gossips that they were, they chittered along with the conversation. "What dragon do you ride, R'ran?" she asked. Although she was curious about Ezran, she didn't want to ask the woman outright, so she touched her queen's mind. Neith, can you ask Jubilath what's up with Ezran? The striped queen came back with, Jubilath rose recently, and her rider is pregnant.

"I ride Dracoth, a bronze dragon. Though the hue is more of a reddish brown. If he were human, he'd be quite the gentleman. He talks very formally, especially around women or a dragoness. Guess it's his nature to do so." He shrugged after that. He and Dracoth have been a team for a long time, and it was easy to find out this much info about the dragon.

(( I am so sorry for vanishing once again. Midterms, grandparent issues, life issues, all hit me at once. Just 1 more month and I'm done with the semester and I'll be back in full swing. I'll TRY to maybe get a post out this week some time. I am sooo sorry ))

((about the same here on my side too, sorry))

((yeah...inst the world just a lovely bundle of OMG CHAOS! anymore? lol Still alive but hoping to get things going eventually... So uh...anyone remember what's been going on?))

((Sorry, for being off for so long, Love. I was out of town in the middle of no where visiting family and guess what the don't believe in having. Anywho, I is back))

Bambina chuckled and at his signal stood, immediately moving to stand beside D'rin. She made short work of straightening her clothes and hair as she moved. There was a bounce to her step that reflected how pleased she was to have made a new friend. After a quick mental touch to check on Cerith gave D'rin a mischievous smile, before speaking up. "Whatever are we going to do with said free time? Because honestly, all I usually do is lessons, bathing Cerith, and sunning with her. Oh, and can't forget sleep."

Edited by Mijikoi

((please keep all OOC in the OOC thread wink.gif Please also check out the OOC to see what is going on wink.gif ))

C'yn huffed when he his Rosia popped in from where she'd been with Soria. The fire lizard had wanted to keep playing but had grown bored waiting for Soria to pay attention to her and the others. He tickled the fire lizard before continuing his trek down the halls to Soria's room. "Whelp, at least we don't have to worry about the wedding being postponed or anything. Lords and Ladies, can you guys imagine what Soria would have been like if K'leb's dragon hadn't caught Atisith?"

'She'd have been a right mess, right?' Siruth replied to his rider's spoken thoughts. The champaign dragon recalled one of the memories C'yn had shared with him of Soria after an argument with her sister. 'We would have been sad with her, I think.'

"Hm. Most definitely. She loves him a lot." C'yn lapsed into quiet thoughts as he continued walking narrowly avoiding bumping into the people he passed on the way.

((Hellloooo Everybody! Here is the official run down of what is going to happen here!

Pern:

Over the past week people have been running around with the new dragoness and knowing that she will need the sands to hatch her young. Soria and K'leb are now the new Weyrwoman and Weyrleader and are having one heck of a time trying to learn everything from F'lar and Lessa, especially about the disappearances of the supplies. This in turn will give Terin an opportunity of a lifetime to try and manipulate the pair to think that what he is doing is the best for the weyr.

Other than that, weyr life has been continuing on as normal for others as people are coming in and others going out and being sent to other weyrs such as G'lor.

Okay that's quick and easy. NOTE: Threadfall will be occurring more frequently!

My World (RL): I will be able to Rp a lot this week but over the next two weeks I will be kinda sporadic because of a trip to Seattle to see the sites out there wink.gif ))

Heedana looked around her room noting that she suddenly felt very panicky. She couldn't understand why until she noticed that her firelizards were nowhere in her room. In moments she ran down the stairs and to the kitchens to find them eating with a plethora of other firelizards. She laughed as they all seemed to fight over little scraps when there was such a large bowl for all of them, but at least now she knew where they were. Instead of going back up to her weyr, which she shared with S'ron, she walked around not knowing exactly where she was going, but found herself ending up on the sands. "Good morning Atisith." she said then noticed that Hethath was jealously guarding his beloved gold. "And good morning to you Hethath." she said with a giggle. In the back of her mind she could feel that her own Tilleth was still asleep.

~*~*~*~

Ezran sat up slowly in her bed realizing just how sore she was from yesterday and helping Aoi. She would have to help again if she was going to get her journeywoman badge in that area and knew that she also had to take it easy on herself if she was going to have these babies. She sighed as she remembered that she had no one to be a father to the children, and knew that no man would take that position. However, there was always fostering which was what she would probably have to do, even if she wasn't that busy of a rider.

~*~*~*~

Gora awoke with a start as Gloriana jumped all around her head and chirruped in her face to get her to wake up. Gora recieved a distinct impression that both of her wonderful darlings were rather hungry and starving to death as they put it. "Alright, alright." she said with a laugh and stood up to walk over to Kandicath. The young dragonling was already prancing around and was finally ready to go. Kandicath zoomed past everyone in the halls, her rider in tow and finally made it to where the meat was being prepared. "How long until she doesn't do this anymore?" Gora asked a senior rider. "You just wait miss, soon you'll be sad when your dragon doesn't wake you up anymore." Gora grimaced at the thought then wondered where T'nor was.

~*~*~*~

It took a bit for E'ran to wake up this very morning for to be honest he was exhausted from studying the thread patterns. He slipped out of bed and took a bath only to find that he didn't need one, and dressed himself slowly. After that, he went to his dragon without even bothering to put his riding straps on and left Emeroth and Sesania to their sleep.

~*~*~*~

D'rin awoke with the sun and had been helping in the kitchens since dawn. It wasn't all that hard for him to do because it was something that he just enjoyed. Despite being ridiculed for it, he enjoyed cooking and helping out with the spices because the smells were always so intruiging to him. After a time though, he felt himself grow to become starving as both his stomach and his dragon's stomach started to rumble. With a gentle laugh, Manora shoved the young boy out of the kitchens and told him feed his dragon and himself.

~*~*~*~

Xyliana felt her azure wake her up gently. Her pillow was moist from the night before and she realized that she had been crying in her sleep. You dreampt of your family. The kind dragoness stated before crooning to comfort the girl as she sat there crying and holding onto her dragons head for comfort. She was honestly not wearing much to cover herself other than a thin shirt that went just below her buttocks, but she didn't care if anyone walked in, right now her memories took precedence.

~*~*~*~

K'leb had been awake all night and now was awake this morning. he had been pouring over the charts that F'lar had given him and now he was absorbing as much as his mind could hold.

Aoi was up bright an early the next morning to begin work on the matching blade for Lerin. She had quite a job ahead of her as this piece was going to require numerous amounts of folding, quenching, and polishing before it could be finished. So her morning was started well before the sun was up, first with a cool bath and dressing before beginning the process of selecting the proper ingots that she would require for the blade, nickel, iron, chromium, and a few others required to give it the required flexibility, corrosion resistance, and the necessary hardness. By the time she had finished that, Sedath was up and curled about her chair, watching with interested eyes as her bonded worked to forge a companion blade. A task that was never easy, especially when someone else had forged the original blade.

R'ran was coming out of his room after getting dressed. He walks down the hallway but stops seeing Ezran's door. May aswell check up on'em. He thought. He knocks on the door. "Ezran, it's me R'ran." He said loud enough for her to hear. Dracoth on the other hand was just waking down in the stables as he yawned.

Soria pouted from her hiding spot. She rarely made a habit of hiding from her duties, but she was determined to hide for a few hours. She crossed her legs as she sat fiddling with one of her boots in an attempt to fix her boot. She growled a bit when she caught sight of a tear before giving a resigned sigh. "I'll have to replace the whole blasted thing if this keeps up."

You could always stop hiding and find someone to fix it for you. Atisith was amused as she spoke to Soria. You've been there since they let you free.

Soria huffed before looking about the storage area and passing on what she saw.

----

C'yn scowled as he searched for his childhood friend. He was strongly reminded of why he hated playing games with her. He had gone to her room to make sure she was up and check on his Rosia, only to find her missing from her room. Finally giving up on finding the wayward woman, C'yn made a path to find K'leb. When he'd finally located where he was, C'yn set about getting K'leb's attention.

---

((I'll get to Bambina later today, hopefully.))

Edited by Mijikoi

Ezran looked up and jumped quickly wiped away a tear that had fallen and smiled. "Hey." she said and stood up. She was wearing a light gown still since it was just early enough for her to not have changed yet. It went down to midthigh and was a light green, accenting her hair. "What are you doing up this early?" she asked him as Jubilath peeked her head into Ezran's weyr from her own just on the other side of a thin curtain.

*~*~*~*~*~

K'leb looked glanced to the side and then back to F'lar trying to pay attention but when he glanced again, there was young C'yn trying to get his attention. F'lar noticed his distraction and laughed when he turned around. "Go ahead and go talk to him." F'lar said with a laugh. Even though K'leb was the new Weyrleader he still respected F'lar to the utmost. "yes?" he asked as he walked to where his friend was.

R'ran rubbed the back of his neck. "I was just on my way to go for a fly around with Dracoth. Felt i should see how you were doing." He leaned against the door frame.

"Have you seen Soria? I haven't seen her since she ran off last night." C'yn scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. Dorian chirped on C'yn shoulder, giving C'yn a viual reminder of her not being near the kitchen since her mid-afternoon snack. "I was trying to make sure she and Rosia were alright and had both eaten. Only thing is, I have no clue where she's run off to."

She told me she just wanted a few hours to herself when I attempted to convince her to come out. Siruth's two cents was added in as the dragon's after thought. She did mention her shoes if that helps?

Edited by Mijikoi

Wake up! R'bah kept his eyes closed and rolled over, only to receive another mental prodding. Get up or I'm going to get your sister's firelizard to get you up! Instantly, R'bah shot out of bed, all too aware that his bronze's threat was real. Blira terrified him like nothing else could, at least in the morning. Don't you dare! I'm up, I'm up! He got a mental snort in response, and then he looked around. Uh, Dereth? Where are you? The response was fast as well as injured. I, for your information, have gone to get something to eat, since a certain sleepyhead decided he could sleep the day away. R'bah shook his head and proceeded to get ready for the day, as crazily late a start as it was.

((Sorry. It's all I could come up with. *hides*))

K'leb looked at the sky thoughtfully then laughed at himself. "No worries C'yn. Hethath is always around Atisith and I am sure the queen should know." he said with a smile then sent a loving, gentle message to Atisith. Beloved dragon who stole my dragons heart, where is my love? He asked suddenly realizing how cheesy that had to have sounded.

Ezran sat up further and smiled a halfways smile. "That is very kind of ya R'ran." she said then stood up. Her nightgown barely came below her rear but she didn't care as she walked into the bathroom. "How is Dracoth by and by?" she asked as she changed quickly then walked back out her face clean and her hair still being combed in frustration.

Gora looked to where she noticed a bronze dragon and smiled. "Dereth!" she said happily and watched as Kandicath hopped over and nuzzled her brother. "She seems to have missed her sibling." she said to the dragon with a laugh.