LoveLost

Pern: A World of Dragonriders and Dragons

Ezran pulled some of her hair around to the front of her and looked at it carefully. It was well trimmed and taken care of and was glossy when dry. She had never really thought of cutting her hair and told R'ran so. "It has never really been on mind other than the few times that i thought of cutting it really short and at an angle." She said and smiled at him slightly before looking back at Jubilath who had cut off her thoughts suddenly as she replied to Dracoth. It is strange. She hasn't acted like this before.

Gora looked at the other rider as she felt her dragons mental urge to growl at the other dragon and she did so. Who are you to judge so quickly? Kandicath asked since she easily stood over the green dragon. I am only two weeks old, so what if I act my age? She asked the other dragon yet again a snarl in her throat. If Gora wouldn't stand up for them, then she would. Gora walked over to Kandicath and placed a calming hand on her dragon, but no apology would be said.

Edited by LoveLost

R'ran smiled at Ezran. "I think you would look good with short hair. Honest." He was feeling so relaxed around her, it was strange. Perhaps our riders are falling for each other. It isn't unheard of, and I wouldn't doubt it. Both Dracoth and R'ran spoke in complete sincerity.

Ezran blushed slightly at the compliment and smiled. "Well that settles it. I think I'll get my hair cut for once." she said with a smile then watched as Jubilath nodded fervently to Dracoth. I agree. she said and then looked back to the two of them. I think Ezran is catching on that we are talking about them. She said with a laugh. Ezran on the other hand, stood up when she wondered if R'ran would still like her when she had two young children to take care of. "I think we should get back, don't you?" she asked him trying her best to keep up her different attitude.

R'ran realize the time by the location of the sun. "Yeah, you're right, we should." He got up, getting his gear back on. Dracoth chuckled. I think you're right. Dracoth replied. "You know, once the kids are out, if you need someone to watch over them when you're busy, I could help. I honestly can't think of anything else to do." He was completely serious, and generous to offer.

Ezran looked at R'ran surprise written all over her face. She and T'lom had never really discussed what was going to go on when the babies were born. For R'ran to have offered that, she was completely speechless and totally lost. She didn't know what to say and Jubilath crooned to her as she pulled on her flying gear. "I..." she sighed when she climbed up onto Jubilath and looked down at R'ran then found herself smiling all of the sudden. "That'd be nice."

R'ran had finished gettting his gear on before he flipped backwards onto Dracoth's back. He smirked at Ezran. "It would be a pleasure and an honor." He gave Dracoth the signal and Dracoth flew off to the sky heading back to where they came from.

Ezran flew along beside them thinking about what R'ran had said. No one had really offered to take care of the children for her and not expect her to be tied to them. He just did it out of kindness. How could she let this man do this unless she had known him for a long time?

((Okay here is the thing ya'll, we are missing a couple of key people and I have no idea where they are and cannot contact them for some reason. I am going to have to do a month skip or something!))

((Okay here is the thing ya'll, we are missing a couple of key people and I have no idea where they are and cannot contact them for some reason. I am going to have to do a month skip or something!))

((Lovely. It's hard to do things with V'nov comatose.))

((no worries, I always do that sort of thing with the active characters))

KK

here goes nothin!

((only active characters, Aoi, C'yn, Soria, Ezran, K'leb, R'ran, V'nov, Xyliana))

Over the past four sevendays things have been rather slow in anything other than flying thread. It doesn't really matter though to most of them especially since a newly found Wingleader has been doing his job spot on. That wingleader is none other than oldtimer V'nov. With him is Xyliana who is trying to help him transition into this new life and new change of times as his Wingsecond.

R'ran has been helping Ezran after threadfall since she can no longer fly. She is officially a month and a half pregnant now and over the worst part of it for her.

As to Soria and K'leb and C'yn, K'leb has yet to see the mysterious gift that she has been making for him that was so carelessly told by an endearing C'yn.

Aoi on the other hand, has aptly finished her sword and continued to teach Ezran over the past month. Ezran is happy to be learning to do something in her spare time and is also conflicted over R'ran and has poured out her heart to Soria since she trusts the young Weyrwoman.

Over the past month Aoi had perfect her methods for forging items from the aluminum, and had increased the pace of Ezran's instruction. The younger woman was now learning to properly fold ingots to make a sword and how to know where to hit an ingot by the sound it made. During that same time, she had finished Lerin's blade along with four other commissions for various people in the weir, staying more than adequately busy during that time period. That next morning found her up before the dawn, watching from the ground as Sedath glided about in the sky, Aoi's lips pulled into a thin smile as she observed her bonded dive and climb about in the sky. Beautiful, Sedath. she said softly through their bond to receive the reply, Thank you Aoi. I'll be landing soon though.

((this topic needs reviving. cmon people lets get to it. oh and lovelost, what am i suppost to respond with? you kinda already did it for me.))

((people are busy as well torch, don't forget that!))

((this may just have run it's course and may just have to be brought back at another time... which is perfectly fine with me.))

((If someone doesn't mind filling me in, I'm alive and can post as early as tomorrow at lunch time.))