LoveLost

Pern: A World of Dragonriders and Dragons

Cleo didn't respond at first to the Harper, her eyes on the strange gray dragon instead. She reached out with her empathy, noting the gender and currently even temper. Cleo was trying to fit the gray dragon into her mind, but it was rebelling against her. There just weren't grays among dragons, but there one was right in front of her. The weyrwoman's mind kept going around and around in circles until Neith sighed and intervened. One ripple-patterned gold wing arm nudged her rider. Greet the rider, then ask about the odd colors. she said, nudging Cleo again in the direction of the stranger. I will be hunting by the lake, for I am hungry. Neith took off, winging for the corral, then swiftly stooped, taking a wherry and immediately beginning to eat.

Cleo gave her head a slight shake and returned the shallow bow. "Greetings, Weyrharper Sesania, Emeroth." Her eyes still darted over to the gray. "How much time has passed since I got lost?" She paused, then made a slight movement of her shoulders as if to say may as well and asked, "When did the other colors happen?" Isis and Osiris made low churring noises as they rubbed their heads against Cleo's neck and jaw.

Emeroth was starting to feel uncomfortable, with Cleo just staring at her. She slowly moved behind Sesania, ineffectively hiding behind her. Although she was only 2 days old, Emeroth had grown. Why does she look at me like that Sesa? Emeroth asked her rider imploringly. Sesania gently scratched Emeroth's eye ridge to comfort her.

"I wouldn't really know how long you have been gone. Seeing as how I've only been here a few days," Sesania said slowly and carefully. "My brother and I arrived a day or two before the most recent clutch hatched." Sesania frowned as she thought about her next question. "I'm not sure really. Maybe a full turn? E'ran would know, he's been researching the new colors. He's rider to the Blood Gleanixth." Sesania said with a proud smile. "Emeroth's only the second Gray so far. There's a great deal we don't know yet about the new colors. If you want, I can take you to E'ran. He should still be up in his weyr." Sesania blushed slightly. For the time being, it was also her weyr.

Plummet chirped happily and jumped off of Sesania's shoulder, going between. He came out in their weyr where he announced himself loudly. He couldn't wait to tell everyone that they would have visitors.

((Sorry to do a complete OoC post here, but I do wanna say that I'll do a real post ASAP. I can't right now. sad.gif Sorry!))

((No double posting unless you have something vitally important to say please. You could have edited this post to contain your post instead (Ignore that. Just noticed there was five days between the posts. The other point is still valid though.)<3 Also, no real need to put up a post to warn everyone you are going to make a post~))

Edited by Dashidragon

"I must have been gone at least that full Turn in this time, since I have no recollection of these new colors. How many are there, and how do they fit into the social hierarchy?" Cleo asked, starting to build this phenomena of alternative colors into her paradigm by asking questions. "Which are male and which are female? Are they fertile, or sterilized by fire-stone?" She reached up to Isis to lower her to her arms, so that she could stroke the small golden creature that remained loyal to her despite distance in time. By now, Cleo's eyes were partially closed and focused on nothing in the mid-distance, a sort of thinking expression.

C'yn was walking through the halls while his dragon laughed at him. Siruth was amused by the fact that, even after having Soria give him a tour, C'yn couldn't find his way around. The champagne was too busy laughing to notice the arrival of the Queen and her rider, but when he did he informed his rider to back track. What C'yn, wound up doing was stumbling into a room with artwork and a person. "Ah, Shards. Um, sir where am I? And how do I get back to the Bowl?"

---

Siruth snickered just before approaching, Sesania, Cleo, and their dragons. He studied the queen for a moment, before gathering his courage and stepping a bit closer. He looked curiously at Dorian who popped into existence before setting lightly on Cleo's head and looked at her upside down between the eyes, with only a chittered greeting to Isis and Osiris. Siruth shook his head at the lizard and turned back to Neith. Hello.

Edited by Mijikoi

"As far as I know, there are five new colors in all." Sesania said as she thought about everything that E'ran had been telling her these last few days. He was one of the people in charge of training the riders of new colors. Being his lover had also given her the benefit of...extra tutoring. Emeroth peaked out from behind Sesania to look at Cleo. Now that she wasn't focused on her, she was more comfortable with being seen.

"The only other gray is almost as large as a queen, so grays are considered new queens." Sesania looked at her Emeroth and couldn't help but smile. She caressed Emeroth's head lovingly and then continued. "Champagnes are a little smaller then bronzes, but bigger then browns. They're male and considered to be the new bronzes. My brother rides Champagne Retirrrith." Again the issue of him being her brother came to her mind. They would need to be separated when it was time for Emeroth to rise. "There are blacks, which are about the size of browns. They're female. They chew firestone so I think they're sterile. Bloods are the new browns, they're close to the same size and they're male." She felt Emeroth's happiness as they both thought about Gleanixth. "And then there's the azure color. That color is female and it's smaller then the greens." Sesania thought for a moment, thinking about if she had left anything out.

"Like I said, E'ran would be able to tell you more." Sesania shrugged slightly, apologetically in her inability to know all there was to know about the new colors. Emeroth began to feel pangs of hunger and notified her rider in gentle tones that perhaps food should be considered next, when convenient of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terin had been deep in thought when a young male voice interrupted him. He turned to see who it was, accidentally tugging the red sheet off of the sculpture he had been thinking about. The sheet slipped to the ground, revealing a rather detailed sculpture of a dragon in flight. It's wings were outstretched. The stomach and lower were still incomplete, still part of the original stone.

"Take a right out of my workshop and then head straight down. Don't stop until you reach the kitchens. From there just take the the exit opposite from the stairs and you'll be back in the Bowl" Terin said, trying not to be irritable. He picked up the sheet and recovered the statue. It hurt him to think about it, and yet his heart begged him to finish it. He wanted to finish it before he forgot what his bronze Vissith had looked like.

Cleo focused on the little light colored head in front of her eyes for a moment, then exhaled sharply towards the top of her head, with her lower lip directing the flow of air. Isis whistled at the intruder while Osiris nudged Dorian's flank with his bright bronze snout. Cleo was their human, not a perch for just any fire-lizard.

Cleo did, however, catch all that the weyrharper said, and pondered what it could mean. The strange colors might have been a result of the near constant inbreeding of the Benden line, and Cleo thought of the rippling of her own queen's hide, but the same colors showed up in the fire-lizards, who were not subjected to the same inbreeding. "Did they first show up in only one Weyr, or in all Weyrs nearly simultaneously?" she asked, trying to discern if maybe they could all be traced back to one queen or bronze, or whatever the case might be.

Neith had finished her small snack and returned to her rider, licking the blood from her kill off her muzzle. She looked the young gray over, but wasn't yet bothered by the prospect that the dragonet might be a social rival. She turned her head to consider the brave little champagne. Greetings, Siruth. She doubted a champagne could fly her, if they were smaller than the bronzes. But the great queen never wanted to fly alone again. Neith laid down to wait for her rider to get her bearings, wondering if their weyr might still be open, or if it had been appropriated by another.

Sesania had to think for a moment. "E'ran is from southern weyr. I think the first of the new colors appeared in Southern first and then they became more common here in Benden. A few have appeared in the other weyrs I think. Fort hadn't had any of the new colors show up yet when S'ron and I left the Harper Hall to come here." She wasn't sure, E'ran hadn't spoken to her about this yet. She felt Emeroth slip her head under Sesania's head and she began scratching at her eye ridge again.

"Emeroth's from Ramoth's last clutch. There were quite a few of the new colors in her last clutch." Sesania said as she thought more about it. I was the only gray! Emeroth said proudly. There had been multiples of the other colors. Sesania smiled and caressed Emeroth's gray head. Again Emeroth notified her rider that perhaps food should be considered.

"Then go eat silly," Sesania told Emeroth through their bond. I don't want to leave you though! You've been too reclusive lately. Emeroth duly informed her rider.

Dorian gave a laugh-like sound and flitted off to set on Siruth's head. The little lizard set about finding out if the other two lizards knew his C'yn's friend Soria. After all, it wasn't too far of a leap for the lizard to make since their human had a golden relative. Laying down on Siruth's head, Dorian waited to see if the other two had met her.

---

Siruth crossed his eyes to look at Dorian before rolling his eyes at the fire lizard. Lowering his head he tipped the lizard off, causing Dorian to roll into Sesania's feet. Straightening up, Siruth looked back up to Neith. Did you need Sor-Sor? She'd be able to help you, I'm sure. Although, she might still be fawning over her male. I'm sure she could still help.

---

"Ah, thanks." C'yn blinked at the sight of the statue that was quickly covered up, before sneaking a peek at everything else. Mostly, he studied the works to see if he could get a feel for what they were or if he could see something else in them. C'yn wrinkled his nose in a sneeze after a moment, before finally turning his head back to look at the man. When C'yn caught a sense of recognition, he couldn't stop himself from calling the man on it. "Hey, I think I've seen you before. Um, I'm C'yn by the way, sir."

Plummet popped out of between in the air above Sesania. He faltered and ended up falling a few feet before spotting Dorian and tackling him. Plummet grinned and made playful sounds as he jumped off of Dorian and onto one of Sesania's feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Terin," Terin said as he went about straightening his workshop. "I'm a stone crafter so...I don't know where you could know me from." He said simply as he hefted one stone chair at a time and set them down by the entrance of his workshop. Someone would be by eventually to get them. Terin idly wondered if it would take two people to lift the chairs again. And if they would use dragons to fly them back into the upper weyr. His expression was clam as he began picking up his tools.

"Did you want something else Dragon Rider C'yn?" Terin asked with some curiosity. Why else would the boy still be here in his workshop? He'd given the directions he wanted.

"Hmm. Still might have originated in the Benden line, since there are, or were, a lot of our modern dragons down at Southern," muttered Cleo. Isis chirped for release, then took to sky-dancing around Neith's head, followed by Osiris. They chittered an affirmative that they knew the human Dorian indicated.

Neith blinked slowly. She didn't recognize the name Siruth mentioned. Siruth says that someone called Sor-Sor might be able to help, if she isn't fawning over her male. The dragon's mental tone conveyed confusion to her rider, as did her puzzled expression. Said puzzled expression soon spread to Cleo's face as she mouthed, "Sor-Sor?" Maybe he means Soria. She could be still fawning over K'leb. They could both hear all dragons, I think, and it would be nice to see them. Go ahead and call them, dear heart.

Siruth nodded his head and presented Cleo with an image of Soria showing her ring to C'yn. Soria's ring was emphasized by the dragon's mind, by a image of Soria kissing K'leb. They do that a lot. We think they're waiting on Atisith to fly, before doing anything, but they won't say.

---

Dorian gave a mimicking of a battle cry as he'd seen C'yn do to Soria. Giving a snicker-like sound to Plummet, Dorian went about enticing the other fire lizards into a game of tag.

---

"Ah, I was just trying to converse. You seemed a bit lonely. I figured I could help with that, but if you rather I left that works, too." C'yn wasn't honestly interested in bugging the man, but he had been bored and the man seemed a bit down. Not to mention you could not know Soria for as long as he had and not pick up the need to help those that seemed to need it. Or maybe the queenrider had learned it from him. "It's completely up to you, sir."

Edited by Mijikoi

Cleo twitched when she felt the champagne touch her mind directly. That is a nice ring, and they were certainly headed in that direction last I saw them, she responded mentally. It wasn't often in her experience that dragons touched the minds of people other than their riders, but it happened. Even if the person touched couldn't normally hear all dragons.

Osiris and Isis didn't take much enticing. They quickly locked onto the younger fire-lizard's flight pattern. Osiris put on a burst of speed, herding Dorian into the oncoming Isis's path. She tapped Dorian lightly on his haunch, then pulled a swift wingover, changing directions completely. Osiris fell into place on her wing. Neith watched her playful and amusing little cousins calmly, although her amusement leaked over her bond to Cleo.

((mouth drops open.....I have so much to catch up on! Can you guys ever forgive me?sad.gif))

((I will try and post when I get the chance which should be later....*looks around guiltily* ))

Edited by LoveLost

((I'm way behind too... sad.gif I did just try to catch up, but basically I just skimmed as I must get off soon. I'll try to post, but it's hard during training since uneducated little me doesn't know about this stage of life in the Weyrs. Plus it isn't emailing me when somebody posts like I told it to, so that's another reason I'm so behind.))

((EDIT I'm afraid that I'll need an idea... I really have no clue what to post... And I'm sorry for making another post just to say that I'll be posting soon. My lame excuses are that I have no creativity and I have writer's block here. sad.gif))

Edited by Pigegirl 2

Heedana smiled at the thought of her sister being married to a man that would take care of their home...but that didn't tell her what she was going to do with Terin. He was one of the most influential men because of his vast resources. He had a bloody finger in every bloody pie! It made her furious that someone besides the weyrleaders had that much control. She was rather surprised when she felt S'ron trace his fingers along the gems that were in the moons. It was odd that it was such a bright silver and knew of only one thing that had ever been silver in his life. She didn't look down to his belt, but made a note of it. Her eyes twinkled as he rolled on top of her and said that he didn't think that she though that he could be so cunning and organized. With a gentle kiss she assured him that he was the best and that now she knew he was cunning and organized. She was about to kiss him again when a loud and unruly bugle was let out of what sounded to be a gold dragon, or the only other gray known to mankind. Her eyes grew wide and she hugged S'ron and jumped out of the bed. "Cummon!" she said to him and ran to the weyr where Tilleth was with the firelizards and she was already ready to take off. Heedana flew up her dragon's side dragging S'ron with her as best she could and didn't even have to give Tilleth the signal to get going. Within seconds they were in the bowl searching the the lightly striped queen whose bugle then knew so well. Heedana found her with Sesania and Emeroth and landed only a 100 feet off and leaped off of her dragon leaving S'ron to fend for himself as the happy dragon almost trotted over to her friend. "CLEO!!!" she shouted and hugged the woman tightly. "Praise the gods you're alive!" she said and then held Cleo at arm's distance. "You're darker... and you look so tired! You have been gone for almost a turn, what happened? We tried contacting Fort and they said that they thought that you were already here at Benden and you weren't." She said then looked at Sesania and watched to see E'ran struggling with himself and talking out loud to a goofy looking Gleanixth.

The darker blood red dragon ambled along with Gusto Lyre and Kyl distracting him horrendously from walking causing him to bump into several other dragons. E'ran apologized while shouting at his dragon the directions he needed to go. Of course the dragon misinterpreted and went the opposite directions that his rider called out. E'ran was laughing by the time that he reached his dear sweet Sesania and looked at the strange rider. "Hello?" he said and asked at the same time. He didn't know who she was at all. "Sesania, whose you're friend?" He asked and then noticed the weyrwoman that was there and bowed slightly towards her.

G'lor continued the training and looked up as a dragon passed overhead. It was another queen that seemed to know several of the dragons. Even Xitith was surprised by her presence and wondered as to who she was. He wondered about what was going on when he noticed Xyliana not doing her job and called her flight to order. "Xyliana, distracted?" When Xyliana nodded and he could see that she wasn't fully on, he decided that an hour and a half of working was enough for the time being. The sun was already starting to set but before they all left he had Xitith have the young dragonlings who were now at least a week old, settle in their own area and have the riders in another. He gave the riders a rope and told the young dragonets to copy their riders. "I want you to first make the shape of a star and then second make the shape of a circle. GO!" He shouted and had Xitith help the young dragons and helped the Weyrlings .

K'leb laughed at Soria's comment and found himself looking at her kindly while allowing the firelizards to continue to feed. Once they were all settled with the dragons blocked the northern wind, they were able to watch the sun start to set together. He layed down beside her and gently ran his hand through her hair then kissed her forehead. ((Now could be a good time to have Atisith fly wink.gif ))

Zirenth was rather surprised by what Cerith said and laughed somewhat and settled down beside Cerith then made sure that they were both comfortable before mentally connecting to D'rin

D'rin smiled at Bambina's face and laughed before responding to what she said about the Weyrleaders. "They can be stiff at first, you just have to get to know them is all. As to the courted part, I don't have a courted lady...never really have. Bullies usually try and keep any lady from me. It helps with the whole, artistic, in the corner out of the way kid." He smiled again and waited for her to ask yet another question.

((mediamath, we are always accepting!))

Plummet watched the chase for a moment from the ground before jumping into the air. He gleefully chased after Osiris and Isis, pretending to come to Dorian's rescue. He faltered once or twice, his clumsiness getting the better of him, but he corrected his flight.

Emeroth watched in curiosity and wished that she could fly soon. Sesania smiled and reached down to gently caress her dragon's gray cheek. She understood the want to fly, it was natural for dragons to fly, and she would be brave and fly with Emeroth. Emeroth radiated happiness that her rider would overcome her fear of flying.

"Maybe, but I wouldn't really know." Sesania said with an apologetic shrug. She was saved at that moment when E'ran arrived. Before she could make formal introductions, Heedana arrived taking over Cleo's attention. Sesania smiled and chuckled softly. "This is Cleo, she's a queen rider that's been gone for nearly a turn." Sesania said softly. "She's curious about the new colors and I told her you would be the best person to talk to about them."

Emeroth squeaked happily when she spotted Gleanixth. She tried not to seem like she was in a hurry as she half skipped over to the dark blood. Emeroth gently nuzzled against his leg, happy to be in the presence of a dragon she knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~

S'ron would have been more then happy to have stayed cuddled up to Heedana for the rest of the day. His fake pout went away as he returned her kiss, his eyes closing slightly as he enjoyed everything about the woman he loved. He was about to say something when suddenly, Heedana was out of the bed and dragging him along with her. Before he could comment, he was hauled up onto Tilleth and they were in the air. He felt Retirrrith stir in his mind, but the young champagne stayed asleep back in the weyr.

When they landed it was all S'ron could do to keep from falling off as Heedana jumped free of her dragon. He quickly slid off of Tilleth and landed on the ground with a soft thud. He brushed off his pants and adjusted his long blue coat. Without his belt, his coat billowed loosely around him. He'd need to come up with something else to use as a belt from now on.

He quickly took note of who was here and he tried to avoid Sesania's gaze. It was too late as his twin sister came over to him quickly.

"Where's your belt?" She asked softly as she looked over her taller twin.

S'ron rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Ah hehe...I um...well you see..." his was was soft as he quickly tried to figure out a way to tell his sister what had happened. "I had my belt turned into a necklace for Heedana, so I could propose to her. Remember that smith back at Fort? Well she used part of the belt and then used the rest for payment."

Sesania gaped at her brother, too stunned to say anything. Before she could have an outburst, S'ron covered her mouth and dragged her out of the sands. "Please don't make a fuss Sesy, I love Heedana. I wanted to make her happy!" His eyes were round and pleading as he looked at his twin for forgiveness. Sure it had been his belt, he had inherited it, but then again it had been in their family for generations.

Sesania sighed and rubbed her temples with both her hands. "I hope you know what you're doing S'ron. There's no way to get that belt back now. If you had done this for anyone other then Heedana I swear, I'll have killed you!" She glared at her brother before her expression relaxed. "Fine fine, just...just don't tell father. He'll flay you alive." It was a good thing they probably would never see their parents again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Terin sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He schooled his expression. By this time he had calmed from the surprise of someone entering his workshop. "No no, I apologize dragonrider. I had not meant to seem short with you." He finished putting his tools away and then picked up a broom to begin sweeping up the fine dust that had accumulated from the stone he worked at. "Today has been stressful and I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

Terin knew when he needed to seem apologetic, and he carefully fixed his expression to be so. Better to ask forgiveness now then to make an enemy later.

Cleo gladly returned Heedana's hug. "Neith and I got lost between. We ended up on Southren before the Pass. It took me a long time to figure out how to get back." Cleo could feel Neith chattering happily with the older queen, sort of like a mental tickling, since the conversation didn't include her. The young queen rider ran her gaze over the group of new faces. Then she looked back to Heedana. "I've met Sesania, but further introduction would be nice," she suggested with a cocked eyebrow. She could feel interesting emotional ties in the back of her mind. Then a thought popped up in her mind, which quickly translated through her mouth, "How are K'leb and Soria? The little champagne implied that they were getting serious."

Osiris peeled away from Isis's wing to chase the blue Plummet. The bronze fire-lizard gently led the clumsier blue through various manuvers, starting simply and becoming more and more complex.

((hey ya'll..due to holiday rush, you don't have to color. Once things settle down, then color and when finals come along for those of us still in school, no coloring, and then during summer, coloring wink.gif ))

Heedana was rather surprised and her anger grew quickly as Cleo talked about being lost between. "Were you tired when you left?" SHe asked but then realized how rude she was being and then looked to see who was near her. She looked over in the distance and noticed that Xyliana, their main envoy for the Southern continent was walking over and seeming highly distracted as she came over. She motioned for the slightly younger woman to come over and looked around again. G'lor seemed to have released the younglings early and motioned for him to come over as well. "Alrighty then. Introductions it is. This is Xyliana. She is out main envoy for the Southern Continent and the oldest azure rider. Our other azure rider is a young woman named Bambina."

Xyliana smiled kindly and looked at Heedanan wondering who in the world this woman was. SHe was obviously another rider but she was tanned just like her. SHe had never seen her in Southern but decided not to think on that to much. Instead her mind traveled to that morning when for the first time, she allowed a man to love her more than she had ever been loved before. And this one seemed to want to stay with her and get to know her. It was so hard to go and help the younglings train after that had happened because it was all she could do to try and forget it for a moment. She smiled again and Cleo and shook her hand firmly and then looked at Heedana again.

"Sorry Xyliana, this is Cleo, we thought that she had passed away about a year ago and here she is. She is a Weyrwoman as well." She said and then allowed Xyliana to stay near her instead of sending her off to go and do her research. "You have already met Sesania...this is E'ran. He is our head Researcher on the new colors and is also the main go to person on training the new colors as well. Both Xyliana, Sesania and E'ran and Sesania's twin are part of that organization." She smiled at E'ran who bowed to the other Junior Weyrwoman then made sure he kept the slightly clumsy Gleanixth back as he crooned to Emeroth. "As for the last goofball here," she said while grabbing S'ron's hand, "This is my fiancée, S'ron. Both he and his sister are our new harper riders and friends from my childhood. These are only a few of the new people, but no worries, I'll have you working with the younglings in no time...well Soria will. She's in charge of helping out K'leb with the young ones. Speaking of the devil..." she said as G'lor walked over.

G'lor had released the younglings after the first shape since they had more trouble than he thought they would have. He smiled as Heedana watched him walking over. She seemed to have something in mind for him so he walked over quickly and itched the side of his head where the bandages rubbed against his skin. It was odd to have your eye all the way down to your temple wrapped in bandages. It was not only hard to see, but his perception of things was hard to adjust to. "Hello, who do we have here, Junior Weyrwoman Heedana?" He asked with a grin. When Heedanan introduced him to Cleo and Cleo to him with her correct title. When he heard her title, he immediately bowed and smiled again. "Well, you must be the one that Xitith wont be quiet about." He said with a laugh as the bronze sized charmer walked over. Xitith gently brushed his mind against Neith's wondering if she would allow him to greet her with the respect that she was due.

Heedana rolled her eyes at G'lor and Xitith then thought about Cleo's other question. "Weeeellll, you'd be glad to know that they are now engaged! It took K'leb gosh darn long enough to figure it out but at the moment they are out having a picnic...OH! and K'leb is now Weyrlingmaster." she said with a huge grin.

(( eh, coloring for me is second nature. I just type it all out. ))

Sesania said one final thing on the subject and then she and S'ron returned to the group just as Heedana was making introductions. Sesania smiled calmly as she stood next to E'ran proudly. S'ron on the other hand had a large grin on his face and wrapped an arm around Heedana lovingly.

"Pleasure to meet you, lady Cleo." S'ron said as he took Cleo's hand and kissed it lightly, all with one arm still around Heedana's waist.

S'RRRON! the very distressed voice of Retirrrith burst into S'ron's mind. S'ron's arm slipped from Heedana just as the growing champagne came barreling onto the sands. Without thinking about it, Retirrrith knocked S'ron down onto the hot sands and then held him down. Wherrre werrre you? Retirrrith demanded as he proceeded to clean S'ron's face with his tongue. I woke up and you werrre gone! Retirrrith said, his r's rolling just as they always did.

"Lady Cleo, this is my Champagne, Retirrrith," S'ron said with a little difficulty since Retirrrith was currently crushing his chest. I'm sorry Retirrrith, we left in such a hurry that I didn't think to wake you. S'ron said to his dragon mentally. Could you get off of me please? It's getting difficult to breathe. Even S'ron's mental voice was filled with laughter.

Retirrrith reluctantly moved off of S'ron and then helped his rider to sit up. The champagne made sounds of remose and apology for harming his rider. S'ron comforted his dragon while he carefully rubbed his chest. Emeroth walked over and gently nudged Retirrrith with her snout, checking over her clutch brother for any injuries.

C'yn nodded in understanding. While he was clueless about the circumstances, C'yn was well aware of how hard it was to hold you're temper when you were irritated. "Meh, It's no trouble. At least you don't launch things at my head. Soria's sister used to do that to me when she was in a bad mood. Although, that might be because I played pranks on her."

--

Bambina took a moment to think over D'rin had said after a moment of convening with Cerith, she nodded both to herself and to D'rin. She already liked D'rin well enough and while she might not call him a friend yet, Bambina didn't imagine it'd be hard to do. Her grin was wide when she put her thoughts together enough to address him. "I like you, so I'll help out in any way I can.So that means if you want a courted Lady and bullies, be they boy or girl, Leave it to Bambina. I'll handle them and you can chat up a Lady for yourself. If not well, I can be a good friend, I think."

--

Soria snuggled into K'leb until a mental twinge made her look up at Atisith. She studied her dragon for a moment before tuning back to K'leb and settling in to watch the sun once more. Another twinge came as Atisith set about wandering off. Once more Soruia turned to look at Atisith with a confused glance. A mental prodding was rebuffed with Atisith's annoyance. Sitting up, Soria stared and made the attempt to communicate again. While she was not ignored completely, Atisith did take to chasing down a random beast on the far side of the lake. Her attempt to remind Atisith of her recent meal, was completely ignored until Soria imposed her own will. The end result was the animal being bled as opposed to eaten. A fact that when joined with Atisith's feelings flooding her bond with the dragon only further confused Soria. In her confusion, Soria turned to K'leb. "Um, K'leb, I think something is wrong."

---

Dorian made a pleased sound before diving for Heedana's ankles. A spot that he'd been informed by Astraios was always the safe point. Dorian was careful not to trip Heedana but paused long enough to spy on his 'chasers' and his 'rescuer'. He chirped before rejoining the fray he'd set about making.

((Did I forget anything?))

((Waiting for Ramoth for Heedana Ethy...))

D'rin grinned as Bambina seemed to be thinking for awhile as to what he said. And sipped at his cooled klah. It tasted better that way to him. He also was able to take a bite of his food before she started to speak again and realized that their once warm meat had become slightly chilled. He was rather surprised as to what Bambina proposed and was thrilled actually at what she said. She was already kind enough to offer him aide against the bullies. "I don't really need help because since I have been here, there really hasn't been a girl that I really have any interest in. But it would be nice to have someone who would help me prank against the bullies around here." He said with a grin as he looked over towards the larger young man over in the corner. "Whadaya say?"

K'leb was still entranced with the sunset when he realized that Soria seemed sorta out of sorts. He looked around as Atisith seemed to disappear and then watched Hethath as he crooned to the disgruntled female. K'leb wondered what was going on when suddenly Soria spoke to him and fear was evident in her voice. "Soria, what do you mean?" He asked while allowing his dragon to hear the question mentally as well. He was rather surprised when he heard the response from his dragon as his dragon stayed near, but not to near Atisith. "Soria," he said softly. "Atisith is rising." He said and looked at her hoping that she wouldn't be afraid. What concerned him, is that he could see some other dragons in the background that would be giving Hethath a run for his money...