LoveLost

Pern: A World of Dragonriders and Dragons

He chuckled. "Dracoth is fine, but it's hard to sleep with him snoring in my head." He smiled. "What about you and your dragon? I'm sorry i forget the name." He facepalmed trying hard to remember.

Dereth swung his head around and gave both Kandicath and Gora a toothy grin. He nudged his sister with the top of his head, then looked straight at Gora. Really? he asked mentally, then directed his next question at Kandicath. Why'd you miss a goof-off like me? With that he poked her with the tip of one wing, tilting his head to a side.

Atisith lifted her head up from where she had rested it on her for leg, content to nap next to Hethath. She nuzzled Hethath before replying to K'leb with a mental chucle. She's hiding in a storage room not far from the Kitchens. Just follow the muttering.She's been a bit Frazzled the last week and finally decided to go on a short term of absence and says she'll be back in a couple more hours ready to tackle her work.

Soria's muttered swearing as she set about collecting her things. Rosia and Amphitere chirped and attempted to help her by handing her some of the lighter items. She rolled her eyes at the gold, before sneaking her way up to her room. I swear, Hethath. Your mate has it out for me. That's why she picked me for her Rider, you know. She doesn't like me. She just wants me to drown in scrolls and work.

----

C'yn nodded and stepped back to wait for K'leb's response. He cleared his throat when Siruth asked him why he hadn't thought of asking Atisith. C'yn scratched the back of his and decided not to dwell on it and simply do as he'd originally planned when he found out where his wayward friend had disappeared to.

----

Bambina yawned just before gulping down some of her drinking in an attempt to further wake herself up. She'd tended to Cerith in a half sleep-like state, before she'd gone to feed herself and prepare for her chores and training. When the urge to stretch overcame her, Bambina found herself over-balanced and toppled backwards. She landed rather ungracefully on her back, blinking up in a more awake fashion. Cerith, they need to make the morning later. I want to sleep some more.

~~* Terin *~~

Terin paced in his study. On his desk where lists of ideas and plans that he had to get moving. The top of the priority, get Soria and K'leb under his control. The best idea would be to act as their spy here in the lower caves, and give them a false villain. That way he would gain favor. Depending on how...malleable they are, he could even work quickly at becoming a favored confidant. Then he could also start giving suggestions here and ideas there. He could even start "bringing in" supplies to save the weyr. Of course he'd be returning some of the supplies he'd taken in the first place, but no one would really know.

Terin sighed and began organizing the thick pieces of paper on his desk. Without Lerin around, things felt almost too easy. He sighed and sat down in his chair, barking out an order for wine. One of his servants came in and poured him a glass, and then left just as quickly. He chuckled, and the chuckle slowly grew into hysterical laughter. Lerin had been one of the riders chosen to be sent to another weyr. She'd gone to Southern. Neither of them had firelizards, he didn't have a dragon, and she was under strict orders to stay at Southern unless otherwise ordered. He had warned her, many times, that her attitude would alert someone. The only reason he was under the radar still was because he and Lerin had been careful about keeping their relationship rather quiet.

He set the pages down in a secret compartment of his desk and then got up. It was time to go see Aoi to inform her that when the order was done, it would need to be sent to Southern. After that he'd go and start with plan A, spreading the rumors and finding false witnesses for the fake villain.

As he was walking, he heard whispered mutterings coming from one of the many storage rooms. He paused and slowly approached. "Are you alright Weyrwoman?" Terin asked kindly, bowing slightly to show his respect to Soria. Looked like his plan A was going to get started early.

~~* Sesania *~~

Sesania didn't know why she slept in longer then she had planned, only that she had. Waking up though had been a nice experience the last week. E'ran had always been here when she'd woken up, had brushed her hair from her eyes, and had smiled at her. So when she opened her eyes this morning, she was disappointed to find that E'ran was not beside her. She stretched and yawned as her body woke up fully. "Good morning Emeroth." Sesania said as her gray beauty woke up as well. "Is it morning? Or is it afternoon?" Emeroth asked in reply.

This made Sesania sit bolt up in the bed. If it was afternoon then she had very little time to get to the lower caverns to instruct the children. Since her brother S'ron hadn't taken up the duties as a harper, it was up to her. She was the Senior Harper between the two of them. Sesania dressed quickly in her breeches and shirt. She rarely wore skirts. Then she grabbed her harp and ran from the weyr. When she saw it was late morning and not afternoon, she cursed at her dragon. Emeroth giggled softly, but then apologized for rushing her rider.

Sesania ran her fingers through her hair as she proceeded down the stairs and towards the lower weyr. Emeroth was still not large enough to ride, which worried Sesania. She was growing faster then the original colors, but E'ran had commented that she wasn't at the size she should be. "I'll be whatever size I want to be." Emeroth told her rider confidently. Sesania smiled and shook her head slightly. "Whatever you say Emeroth."

~~* S'ron *~~

Surprisingly, S'ron had started his day early. Usually he would get up, eat something, and then wander around the lower caves. He claimed he was getting to know everyone, which was his duty as the harper, but he was really working on finding out who it was that was stealing supplies. Only Heedana, Sesania, and K'leb knew about what he was doing down here.

"Any sweet rrrolls in the kitchen?" Retirrith asked his rider as S'ron made his way into the kitchens. He seemed to have become a favorite in the kitchens, what with his good humor, music, and of course his relationship with Heedana. "I'll be sure to find out. How many do you want this time for your bottomless stomach?" S'ron asked teasingly. Retirrrith was too big now to follow him around in the weyr, he was growing faster then most of the others of his clutch. Maybe he'd be big enough when Tilleth rose. "As many as you can get!" Retirrrith replied happily.

S'ron whistled cheerfully as he half skipped to the kitchen. He playfully winked at several young girls, slapped the backs of several men, and smiled at everyone he saw.

Ezran couldn't help but laugh at R'ran and his struggle to remember her dear ones name. At that moment Joker came flying in chittering and his mind was filled with happy thoughts of eating and a quick little bath in the main lake in the bowl of the weyr. Ezran smiled and became slightly pale at the thought of food, however she actually managed to choke back any sort of bile that threatened to come forward. "Her name is Jubilath. The counterpart to a blue dragon." she said then held her hand out for joker to perch himself upon which he did and glared at R'ran. "This is Joker. be nice." she mutterd to her dear firelizard.

Gora was surprised that Dereth would talked to her directly so she looked at R'bah and grinned. "She really does enjoy all of her siblings." She was trying to put herself out there and for some reason she was still awkward.

"She's in the kitchens at the moment C'yn." he said with a bright smile and walked down the stairs that lead to the main bowl. "Since my dragon refuses to leave Atisith unless there is thread, I get to walk." he said with a charming laugh.

Heedana looked around and found herself longing for her new fiancee and decided to go to the kitchens after saying farewell to Atisith with a fond bow towards her. She was walking towards the kitchens and fondling her necklace when her dear Tilleth walked up behind her and nudged her rider gently. I have been calling you for a while now dear. The dragon said in a slightly offended tone. "Oh my Tilleth, I am so sorry." she said and hugged he muzzle of her beloved. The dragon crooned softly then made an odd calling sound to Retirrith.

E'ran was exhausted as he tumbled onto the ground from his dragon's shoulder and into the room that held most of the leathers needed for training. "Where's Sesania when I need her?" he asked his dragon who merely chuckled and sent a questioning though to Emeroth to see if she was awake yet.

((will edit in more later))

Edited by LoveLost

R'ran bowed politely to Joker. "pleasure to meet you Joker. Is uh...he gonna try to bite me?" He joked with a smirk. Dracoth was flying around outside to warm up. "AH!" R'ran shouted holding his head. "Darn it Dracoth, I hate it when he does that."

Soria's litany of swear was cut short as she realized she'd been caught trying to sneak about. She teetered on one foot before regaining herself from her surprise. If she'd been able to remember him, Soria might have glared at him. As it was, Soria pasted a smile on her face and took an item from Amphitere. "Oh, yes. I'm well. Just trying heading out to prepare from the day. Oh and I'm being sent off to the kitchens. Is there something you needed?"

---

"As long as you don't mind the company, I'll come along, too." C'yn nodded his head and followed after K'leb at a sedate pace. His brow was scrunched as he mulled over a thought. "Hey, K'leb. You're happy with Sor-Sor, right? I mean despite all the work you guys have to do?"

Terin smiled as kindly and as charmingly as he could. His charming smile had won him many hearts over the years, though he had never actually returned the feelings. Yes he had partaken in women flesh, but he was elusive, and for some reason that fact just seem to attract even more women.

"I apologize for surprising you, Weyrwoman Soria. I was simply worried that something was wrong. Do you need assistance?" he asked lightly. he had had reason to believe something was wrong, what with her excessive swearing just a moment ago. Perhaps she had injured herself or something had broken? He offered his assistance willingly, wanting to seem as open and helpful as possible. He kept his dance from her though, to show respect.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~ Sesania

"E'ran is looking for you." Emeroth told her rider suddenly as Sesania hopped down the steps. Sesania blushed slightly and couldn't help but smile at the smug tone in her dragon's mental voice. Emeroth showed where E'ran was and Sesania changed her course slightly. She had time before her lessons with the children of the weyr to go and see what E'ran needed help with.

Emeroth glided from the weyr and began watching the werries and other beasts meant for food for the dragons. She made her kill smoothly and took her meal to a warm ledge. She took small and dainty bites, cleaning her muzzle after every few bites. No use wasting anything.

It took Sesania very little time to arrive into the room with the leathers. She smiled comfortingly as she saw an exhausted E'ran. She didn't say anything as she went up to him and gave him a loving hug. usually she was hesitant about showing affection outside of their weyr, but no one was looking. "Need help?" She asked with a smile.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~ S'ron

S'ron had snagged as many of the sweet rolls as he could carry, several of the female cooks swatting at him to move along when he spotted his beautiful Heedana enter the kitchens. He promptly tossed the rolls wrapped in a small cloth onto a table to free up his arms. He took long powerful strides over to Heedana and swung her up into his arms. He didn't spin her around, but he did kiss her deeply and passionately.

"Oh my dearest, my hearts desire! It feels like days, weeks even, since last mine eyes last saw you're ravishingly beautiful face!" He was being silly, but each word was filled with his love for her. A few of the girls that were close enough to hear him giggled and watched intently. If Heedana ever turned him away, there were many women that would grab at the chance to have S'ron as their own. He had a way with words that made hearts melt.

Retirrrith, hearing the call of his Tilleth, crooned loudly back from where he was splashing in the lake. He rather enjoyed the water sport and he also enjoyed splashing his rider whenever S'ron returned from getting him sweet rolls.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Ezran laughed then looked at Joker who, as a blood dragon, was still rather unknown to many people and was still rather protective over her. "He won't eat you if I tell him not to." she said and the young firelizard crooned in response. Her laughter turned to concern as she listened to R'ran speak outloud about something and then realized that he was still having vertigo when his dragon was flying. "I used to get that, but if you ask your dragon, then they should help you to get over the mental feeling. It does take a bit though." she said with a smile.

E'ran looked at Sesania and couldn't help but grin to see her smiling face. "How big around is my dragon?" he asked his own dragon's name being lost in the mists of reports and studying. He was dusty from falling on the ground but he was still rather handsome in an odd way.

K'leb was, needless to say, incredibly surprised by C'yn's question. "Pleased? C'yn, she's my wife. How could I not be pleased with her when I decided and she with me, to break a very long standing dragon rider tradition?" he wasn't angry, just, well, again, surprised!

Heedana couldn't help but laugh and smile as S'ron did his usual shpeel of going overboard with the way that he spoke about her. However, it did make her feel rather good and happy about it at the same time. With a skip in her step she was over to S'ron and hugging him around his neck tightly, feeling her heart skip a beat. When she had let go so that they could walk over to Tilleth, she found herself looking at Retirrith, who was now a week old, being at least a quarter, if not more, of Tilleth's size. "S'ron, what are you feeding him?!" She asked as Tilleth leaped into the air and landed beside Retirrith to croon to him as she licked some dirt off of his back where it was hard to reach until he was larger.

He looked to Ezran. "No, it's not that. It's every time he roars I can hear it in my head and it's like hearing an explosion in your head. I'm getting sick of it to be honest." He looked out the window and managed to spot Dracoth. Dracoth quit with the roars please. You give me such a headache when you do that. He sighed.

Ezran couldn't help but smile at what Dracoth was doing. It was only natural to him and R'ran hadn't learned how to block it out yet. "You know you can block out his roar you know." she said and then looked as Jubilath laid down in her part of the weyr and peeked her head through the thin veil to watch both of them. Ezran walked over and patted Jubilath's head before becoming pale and then quickly making her way to the bathroom. There, she relieved her stomach of whatever was there and walked back out after rinsing her mouth off.

R'ran saw her turn pale and run into the bathroom. He was a bit curious. "You ok Ezran? Sounded pretty bad in there." He asked in a sort of worried tone. He didn't like seeing his friend sick.

"I thought the whole flight knew by now." she said and suddenly looked rather embarrassed. "I'm pregnant R'ran." she said with a highly ashamed tone. By the look on her face, it was easy to see that the experience had been absolutely traumatic. Just by saying the words, Ezran remembered the very night when G'ren had his dragon force Jubilath into the air when the dragon had strained so hard not to go on a mating flight. He then had drug Ezran into his weyr...

She looked up and smiled. "Well now you know. Jubilath says that the dragons have been talking about names for the two of them. What dear ones ya know?"

V'nov sighed, grabbing yet another stack of documents. His injuries had kept him confined to his Weyr since he'd landed in this time, but he'd put days to good use . He'd had records brought in from the Harper Hall, as well as all the other Weyrs and major Holds. There were many pages of documents, and they hadn't kept well over the years. V'nov was reasonably sure he was the first person to have read any of them in decades. Most of the documents were faded beyond all legibility, and those that weren't were boring transcripts of how many herdbeasts had been slaughtered for Lord Jaythe's Gathering banquet. The only mention he had found of himself in all of his searching so far had been the time he and the Masterharper had gotten exceedingly drunk during a Turn's End celebration and sung an obscene ballad about Bursom, Lord of Bitra; he'd been put on Watch for a month after that, and half of Pern had had something or other to say on the subject, most of which was congratulatory. That had also been the night Tanistha had been searched from Benden Hold. It was a bittersweet memory.

Thumbing through the latest pile, V'nov stopped at a relatively well preserved page. It was quite readable, written in the well-formed but somewhat hurried script unique to Harper Hall apprentices stuck copying manuscripts when they'd rather be elsewhere. Glancing at the title, V'nov's eye was caught. He drew in a breath, sharp as a belt knife. It was written there, clear as day, in large letters at the top of the page: Tanistha's Lament. The song Sesania had mentioned. His eyes devoured the page, taking in line after line of verse, faster than between.

Alas, lament, tragedy,

The rider I loved is dead.

Heart’s desire is lost to me,

No matter the tears I shed,

As Fate weaves its tapestry

From strands of dire Thread.

Gone to the dark between,

Gone without a dragon-keen,

Gone from Weyrmate, gone from Queen,

Gone, nevermore heard nor seen.

Alas, lament, tragedy,

From strands of dire Thread.

I remember love’s delight,

What we whispered that first night.

Your love, it set my soul alight,

Now I’m but ashes, in flight.

Alas, lament, tragedy,

From falling strands of dire Thread.

Waiting, year on hopeless year,

For him to somehow appear,

Hold me close, relieve my fear.

Too late now, my time is near.

Alas, lament, tragedy,

All that I loved, gone from me,

Taken by strands of dire Thread.

In my lonely agony,

I wish I’d been lost instead…

Teardrops fell then, blurring the carefully preserved page as outside Iotenth keened as if another dragon had died.

Edited by monsterax

~~~~~~~~~* S'ron

S'ron smiled and lightly pushed a strand of her hair back behind her ear. Her smile always brought happiness to his heart. Even when they had been apprentices back at the Harper Hall, she'd always made his days seem brighter and full of joy. Then again he was rarely ever without joy and humor. Only Sesania could ever tell when he was being untruthful about his feelings.

Retirrrith, having heard Tilleth's call, left the lake and headed back to the weyr. The air whipping across his hide dried the majority of his body, but when he landed, he rolled. Retirrrith gave a chortling laugh and then half skipped to where Tilleth was. He'd attached himself to Tilleth just as S'ron had attached himself to Heedana. He made sounds of happiness and jumped around with Tilleth landed next to him. He tried not to wiggle around while she cleaned off the dirt on his back from his tumbled landing. He looked over at the table where the forgotten sweet rolls were and gave S'ron the biggest most pathetic stare he could.

S'ron laughed and quickly went back to the table to scoop up the sweet rolls. He then Set them down where Retirrrith would be able to reach them. "Honestly? I think he's being fed by everyone. He's quite a charmer when he's hungry."

"I learrrned frrrom you!" Retirrrith commented as he munched on the collected rolls. Once he was done eating he looked around for more food. Just as S'ron had said, another person slipped him some food. A young girl grabbed a few strips of meat and tried to be sneaky about giving them to Retirrrith.

~~~~~~~~~~* Sesania

Sesania laughed and shrugged. "I'd say he's fairly large." She walked over to E'ran and ran her fingers through his hair, dislodging as much of the dust as she could. "I think you need a good wash. What have you been doing, wrestling with the weyrlings?" Sesania asked teasingly. " Emeroth said you needed my help with something?" She looked around at the pages and documents. She'd been helping him with organizing most of the documents and such for the past week so she wouldn't be surprised if that was what he wanted.

Emeroth went over to Gleanixth and looked him over for a few minutes. SHe'd gotten into the habit of checking him for injuries or anything wrong since his last fight with thread. She'd told Sesania that someone had to take care of him, since he took care of others. She stood up and placed her paws onto his side so she could get a better look at his wings. Once she was satisfied, she laid down next to Gleaixth and relaxed.

Edited by Ethril Dragon

R'ran was surprised when Ezran said she was having a baby. Then partly froze when she asked if he had any 'dear ones'. He sighed turning away from her and leaning on the window sill. "I've never really met anyone special like that." His tone indicated depression about it. Everyone but him seems to have done it at least once. "Dracoth's never found a female dragon to do the mating flight with. And, I've never really met any rider's that really caught my attention like that."

Gora waved a farewell to Dereth and his rider and skipped along only to be caught by an older rider and taken to where more hides were to be taken to the old timer. She sighed but grabbed as many as she could then tied a few to Kandicath who was now much larger than she had been a week ago. However, she was still small enough to fit through doors as well. With her dragon in tow, Gora made her way to V'nov's weyr and knocked before opening his door. Because of the height of the stack she couldn't see him so she sat them on his desk. "Here's more sir." she said quietly because of her usual self before she turned to see water on one of the hides. "Oh no!" she said then quickly grabbed it and used part of her skirt to dab the water away. "Shards! Now we'll have to re do this." She said with a sigh then realized that the water was indeed tears. "Oh my...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude." she said and backed up, tripping backwards over Kandicath who had been standing behind her to see what was a matter.

Ezran frowned slightly at R'ran's response. "You'll meet one someday R'ran. Just go looking around the kitchens. There are always girls there who are looking to meet a dragon rider." she said trying to cheer him up.

Heedana laughed and then wondered what would happen in another weeks time. "S'ron, you know, he's going to be big enough to fly with Tilleth in another week." she said her eyes slightly mischievous as she looked up at him. They had still not done anything other than make out which was a respect to her and her wishes she knew.

Tilleth laughed and then watched as a few more girls gave him some more food after asking Tilleth if it was alright. They all knew that Tilleth was incredibly possessive over Reterrith.

E'ran smirked as she ran her fingers through his hair but then wondered if he needed help getting the leathers measured for his dragon or sorting through all the dadgum papers he had to do. "I dunno...maybe in just being there I can send my thoughts through your brain so that when they come out on the other side, they'll be organized." she said. he was enamored with not only the way she looked, but with also how smart she was.

R'ran sighed through his nose. "I'm not like the other riders Ezran. I won't just pick someone like that. I want to have that kind of relationship with someone really special. Not just some random woman, someone special. Do you understand?" He asked, turning to look her in the eye.

~~~~~~* S'ron

S'ron wrapped an arm around Heedana's waist possessively as he looked over at his Retirrrith. He was growing fast, faster then any of his clutch brothers and sisters. Would he be big enough to catch Tilleth in a weeks time? That brought up another issue. His family, were old fashioned in the holder way. You married before being with your future spouse. What if they married and then Retirrrith didn't catch Tilleth?

"No one but me will catch 'errr." Retirrrith said with a combination of confidence and possessiveness. "Tilleth is mine!" Retirrrith continued to grumble as he cuddled up to Tilleth. S'ron was actually a little surprised by the seriousness of his dragon. It made him wonder if he was acting this way because Tilleth was ready to rise.

S'ron shrugged and made up his mind. "Heedana..." His voice was soft as he turned to face her. "I know F'lar asked us to wait until after Tilleth's flight to have the ceremony, but..." S'ron gently touched Heedana's cheek. He didn't want to risk losing her. He wanted to be with Heedana now and forever, no matter what happened to their dragons.

~~~~~~~~~* Sesania

Sesania stood behind E'ran and leaned over him to finger through the documents in front of E'ran. She frowned and continued looking at the documents. Carefully, while still reaching over his shoulders, she began organizing what she saw. "You need an assistant. I can't always be around E'ran to help you go through all this." Sesania smiled lovingly as she kissed his cheek. She stood up and rubbed his shoulders for a moment. "Emeroth, can you see if anyone can come help with the leathers?"Sesania asked her dragon. Emeroth nodded and started communicating with other dragons looking for someone that was available.

"You go start on the leathers my love, I'll get all this organized." Sesania said as she rubbed his shoulders a little longer.

E'ran knew that she wouldn't always be around, but it was nice when she was and he had to admit that or suffer death by Gleanixth. "i know...I think I am just trying to do it all on all of them....when Xyliana is supposed to be helping as well." he said and sighed when she rubbed his shoulders. "You know I love you right?" he asked tilting his head back to look at her.

Gleanixth settled calmly with Emeroth beside him and wondered why she always cared for him so. He laughed as she looked for an assistant but wondered who would be able to help E'ran.

Ezran frowned as she looked him in the eye her icy blue eyes sparking angrily. "No I don't." she said and then went over to her bed and made it quickly. "Never had anything like that." she said. it was obviously a horridly sore point for her. "Come on, let's go eat." she said and hopped on to Jubilath who took off into the air to allow Dracoth to land if he so chose.

Heedana smiled at S'ron and leaned her head into his hand ever so slightly. "I know....but K'leb and Soria are our Weyrleader's now...we can marry." she said seeming to become giddy. However, when Tilleth hissed randomly at a passer by, she knew that it was almost time for her dragon to rise which worried her more than she thought it did.

Dracoth did take the opportunity, landing for R'ran to get on. He jumped onto Dracoth's back and held on tight as they followed Jubilath and Ezran. Dracoth came up right next to them on the left, matching Jubilath's movements elegantly.

~~~~* S'ron

'grow faster.' S'ron told his dragon as he grinned happily and swept Heedana into the air. Since they were about the same height, it shouldn't have been as easy as it was for him. He spun her around and then kissed her passionately. He set her down slowly, but kept his arms around Heedana. "Well then, let's get married tonight. We could go to the Harper Hall and get a big bonfire going, just like that night so many years ago when we danced for the first time." He kissed her again and then rested his forehead against hers. She was just so beautiful, and he wasn't going to risk losing her again. He'd stepped aside before because she had responsibilities. Now though, he had a choice.

"How about it my love?" S'ron smiled and traced a finger along her cheek.

~~~~~* Sesania

Sesania pursed her lips slightly. Where was Xyliana anyway? It seemed that more and more Xyliana was absent when she was supposed to be working with E'ran. Sesania hated to see how much stress E'ran was under, a normal person couldn't last under all that stress. "I'll ask Heedana or Soria about what can be done. Emeroth tells me there's a blue rider who's willing to come up and help for the day. His dragon is still healing from the last thread fall and there's not much else he can do."

Sesania blushed slightly and smiled lovingly. "And I love you E'ran, even when you worry me to death." She leaned forward and kissed him upside down. She then stood up and tapped his nose. "Let's get some work done, then maybe I can give you a real massage."

Ezran charged into the kitchen not caring to look any of the men and women in her flight in the eye. She didn't care really at all and grabbed a plate to sit beside one of the oldest women in the flight who merely patted the girls arm. "Deep breath's dear." she said knowing that Ezran wasn't feeling well but still flew thread.

Heedana smiled without any control over it and co-operated with the kiss that S'ron gave her, both of them. When he sat her down, she couldn't help but smile and then decided to nod her head. "You have to tell your sister and E'ran. I'll tell K'leb and Soria and F'lar and Lessa...and Cleo...that's all that should be present don't you think?" she asked and then noticed she didn't have a traditional dress for all of this. "Oh S'ron!" she said happily and hugged him tightly. When she let go she kissed him once more and laughed. "By the way, just thought you should know that you have gotten stronger since we were younger." Her eyes glinted happily as she ran off to do what she said.

"Tell Emeroth that I am grateful for her help." he said with a smile as he looked at the dear one with Gleanixth. He then realized what Sesania had said and he smiled in a sideways grin that showed he was being rather mischievous. "A real massage eh?" He grinned as he stood up and kissed Sesania passionately just because he could and he loved her dearly.

((okay, now to PM Ramoth and Miji...))

Edited by LoveLost

"Not really. At least, that is to say I can manage. I was just going to put these away, grab some shoes and head to the kitchens to meet with K'leb." Soria wriggled her toes to show her bare feet, something Atisith had told her she'd be smart to avoid. Shuffling a bit Soria gestured to the direction she'd been about to take to. "If you like you can come with? You'd probably need to eat to, right? I mean, I'm sure it's some meal time about now."

----

"I didn't mean that you shouldn't be happy or don't deserve it." C'yn hurried to reassure K'leb. He mulled over how to explain what he'd meant until Siruth told him to just tell K'leb. "What I meant is, I've know Sor-Sor for ages. Since we were barely knee high, in fact. I know she's deliriously happy that you love her and she's able to love you. What I also know, is if she thinks you're not happy being with her, he'll be sad. As her stand-in brother, I just want to make sure that doesn't happen and that means checking up on you. As your friend, I just want all my friends to be happy."

((I'm alive. I've just been really wrapped up in a few things, including Alice The Madness returns and Dungeon Siege III.))