LoveLost

Pern: A World of Dragonriders and Dragons

Heedana nearly jumped when she felt Sesron encircle his arms around her shoulders. She quickly sniffed the tears back and placed her hand over his hands in a warm embrace. She ahd missed having him around and she couldn't tell if she was sad for not having been around him, or happy to have him back again. "Sorry for leaving you to deal with the hounds." she said with a laugh. Her mind whirled with memories of Sesron always seeming to be there when she was sad and being able to cheer her up with a hug and a smile.

E'ran felt something bump into him and knew that whatever it was, probably was hurt for they bumped something hard onto his shoulder bone. He turned around and to his surprise, it was Sesania standing there. He heard her eep out a Sorry but only returned it with a half hearted grin. "No worries Journeywoman Sesania." he said with a respectful bow. He heard his dragons calming voice inside his head and told him what to say. "My dragon says, that you were trying to put up your harp...I hope that I didn't damage it..." he said looking anxiously at her face. "And I pray I didn't damage you." he said looking at her in the moonlit court. he had tried to stop himself from saying what he did, but his dragon forced him to on pain of him sitting on his rider. He knew that it was something that he would usually say to someone that he knew, but he didn't know her...and didn't want to scare her away.

K'leb felt Soria kiss him and smiled. Atisith dear, I will be sure and visit her soon. I'll make sure and have my things packed as well. As for you Hethath, hurry and sleep, you will have to keep up with Atisith and I am sure that will be fun. He said with a slight smirk. Gold's had moer muscle mass then a bronze did and Hethath would have to keep up with a rather large queen. He chuckled to himself then bid good night to his younger brother who was talking to one of the drudges. With long strides, he made his way to the sands then hopped aboard his bronze fellow with the smaller one in tow. When at his weyr, he ran to the bath and tossed Etanor in before following after he had unclothed himself. He let down his longish blond hair and cleaned it throroughly, then his body and bronze firelizard. He was out in a moment and started to dry himself.

Mirrim walked down the steps to find a young man all alone. "Oy there! You should be eating!" she said and walked over to him her green firelizard, Brolly, following.

G'lor finished talking to his friend and looked around. He could see a new weyrling, Delom, talking to Bezevern and Talea and then he glanced to see another girl that Xitith informed him was Bambina. He walked over to the trio and looked down at them. "'ello there." he said in a kind way. "I see this gentleman is intent on charming his way with you ladies huh?" he said his deep blue eyes twinkling from behind a shaggy curtain of sandy hair.

Edited by LoveLost

Sesron gave Heedana his goofiest grin, fully intent on making her laugh. "You know me, I can handle the hounds. Heck I could make them dance if I set myself too it," He loved to hear her laugh. He remembered how he would goof around just to get responses from Heedana and Sesania. Heedana had been easy, but his sister always seemed to tolerate his childish acts.

Sesron continued to keep his arms around Heedana. He had missed this. "You know...when you first left I was devastated," Sesron said slowly. "I was worried I'd never see you again. Sesania said she'd never seen me sulk for so long before." He continued to smile, but the goofy grin turned into a warm and sensitive smile. "You never wrote or anything Heedana. I was worried something had happened to you. Robinton gave us news now and then, but I thought..." Sesron sighed softly. "I thought you'd forgotten all your old friends...forgotten me..."

As sudden as he had admitted all that, he changed the subject. "So is this your dragon?" he asked as he gently let go of Heedana and approached Tilleth.

Sesania felt her cheeks try to blush again, but she quickly controlled it. What was wrong with her? Did she have a fever or was she just overly tired? She blinked a few times as she listened to him inquire about her harp. She quickly looked down at the stringed instrument and smiled. "Oh it's fine. It's survived worse then this," It was true. The journey she had her brother had just undergone had been much harder on her precious harp.

This time her cheeks did flush. "Oh um. I'm fine as well," She gave E'ran one of her warm smiles. "No need to worry about me. I'm like my harp," She fingered the carved wood. "I can survive a lot more then people think I can." Sesania looked back up at E'ran. "Are you alright?"

Plummet, who had been helping Sesron, suddenly came out of the between. He eeped in surprise as he lost his balance and landed very awkwardly on Sesania's shoulder. He nearly fell off, if he hadn't wrapped his tail around her neck.

E'ran was about to answer Sesania when a small blue flew out of between and landed on her shoulder awkwardly. "I was raised in Southern miss...it takes more than that to injure me...I am just glad that my shoulder didn't hurt your forehead." he said kindly and gently. Gleanixth rolled hi large eyes and sniffed at the girl nearly sniffing the blue into his nose. You are a gentle one...I like you. He said to Sesania chosing to enter her mind. E'ran looked at his dragon with almost incredulity. "He has never said that to anyone before..." he muttered and looked at her with sparkling green eyes.

Heedana choked on what to say to Sesron. She had always cursed herself for being so blooyd forgetful of her friends and wished that she had never done that. Worst of all, she hurt her best friend. "Sesron, I..." she said before being interrupted by his question. She followed him and did something that she would never do. With a cautious glance, she slipped her hand into his. "Yes, that is Tilleth...she is next to Ramoth who is slightly smaller and more golden...then Neith is the striped looking one next to the largest queen there, Atisith." she then looked up at him her yellow eyes searching his face from the side. Her hair was down and the moon caught each ringlet as if it was dusted with silver even at the golden tips. " I never forgot... I swear i never forgot about you Sesron. I was forgetful of writing letters, yes...but of you...how could I? I just feel guilty that I would have hurt my best friend so..." she looked at thr ground her heart heavy with what she would have done.

Tilleth walked over to the two of them with her wings pressed lightly against her back so as not to disturb any other dragons.

Delom leaned back so he could see G'lor, but everything was upside down in his view. He immediately jumped out of his seat and gave G'lor a bow. Voren landed on his shoulder and chirped a greeting while trying to imitate his companion's bow. "Hello, sir! I am Delom the Magnificent! But you may just call me Delom. And this is my trusty sidekick Voren the Terrible!" Delom said as Voren made a kind of growling noise as if to prove Delom's words. Then the pair broke into laughter. "We really do like our introductions, don't we, Voren? I'm sorry, I'm just having a little fun here. This is Talea, Bezervn, and Bambina. What's your name?" Delom calmed down, ending his fun for himself before anyone else could spoil it.

Talea watched the boy with mild interest. She was surprised that such a self-centered creature had even remembered her name, but she dismissed it within seconds. She was more interested in how that Fire Lizard was able to stand the boy for so long.

Sesania set her bag and harp down so she could carefully help Plummet settle better on her shoulder. Once he was more comfortable, he loosened his tail around her neck. Sesania smiled and kissed the top of his head affectionately. "I've always wanted to go to Southern. I've heard so many things that maybe..." She was going to say that maybe she could write a story about Southern. Sesania shrugged the thought away. The only way she could get to southern now was if a dragon and his rider took her...or if she impressed her own dragon, which she didn't expect to happen.

When Gleanixth sniffed her, Sesania raised a hand to steady Plummet on her shoulder. She blinked in surprise when a strange, new voice entered her mind. It took her a second to realize that it was the blood dragon that had spoken to her. E'ran confirmed that fact. "I...um..." She was too shocked to say anything. Sure she had been told she was patient and calm, but never gentle. That was something new for her. "Thank you," She replied to Gleanixth, giving him her warmest smile. Plummet told Gleanixth that he was happy that someone had finally noticed her better quality.

Sesania looked into E'ran's green eyes with her own green eyes. Time held still for her and she felt her breath catch in her chest.

Sesron smiled at Tilleth and bowed. He noticed when a hand was slipped into his, but he made no mention of it. The only thing he did was to squeeze her hand gently with his. "You didn't hurt me Heedana, you could never hurt me," He told her quietly. "There were things in your life that just took precedence over your old friends. I'm sure being a weyrwoman is pretty difficult. Not to mention the fact that before that you had had to take care of your family."

Sesron looked at her then, his smile and eyes showing her just how much he had missed her, how much he cared for her. When the had been younger, they had been more like brother and sister. But with her being gone, he had realized that his feelings for her had been completely different. But...if she still saw him as a best friend, he would stay that way.

Besides, a weyrwoman deserved better then a simple journeyman harper. "I'm just glad we're all together again...like old times."

((xd.png I'm always a step behind all you guys... or two or four.))

Rebekah forced her eyes all the way open. She hid the pain skillfully, and dutifully tried to focus on her face. It was sort of blurry, but there was no way anyone would get that information out of her. "I am hungry," she consented, then for the lady's other comment added, "I am accustomed to working for everything, at least most everything." Blira chirped and went over to the bowl of soup, peering in. Rebekah smiled.

((Okay. I've done my research on fire lizards, and I've come up with a fact. They're fully able to speak. Mentally, like dragons, anyway. ^^ In the book that has all three of the first books in it, (the first one Iforgetthename, Dragonquest, and The White Dragon), page 403 sentences 3-9 from top. And in The White Dragon, (still in the three-book set), page 500 sentences 12-14 from bottom. PM me if you don't have access to those books. If I put the quotes here, it would make a really big post. ^^))

Edited by Pigegirl 2

Manora looked at the girl. "After I give you some broth, we will give you some felis and have you fall asleep at least until the afternoon tomorrow." she said and blew a spoonful of her famous broth till it was at a cooler temperature. With her other hand she sat Rebekah up slightly so the girl could eat. "Your little green one is rather inquisitive. Reminds me of Wingleader T'lom's Lira and Weyrwoman Heedana's two. They are rather gorgeous eh?" she asked with a motherly smile.

E'ran refused the urge to gulp as he looked into Sesania's emerald eyes. No other woman had entranced him as she was here and now. He could feel Gleanixth's gentle hum encouraging the young man to offer something. "Sesania, would you like me to take you to Southern? Maybe tomorrow? I am sure I can time things correctly and get us there a few days to weeks ago and be back by tomorrow evening." he said and felt three presences enter his mind and knew they were his fellows. All three blues appeared on his shoulders and from beneath his long black hair. The one undereath his hair had his eyes whirling a loving violet..that one, of course, was Gusto. The one on his right shoulder had his eyes whirling a slight green with flecks of purple and red; Kyl. The third and much smaller on his left shoulder had his eyes whriling a placid and pleased green. This one was Lyre.

Her heart nearly skipped a beat when he squeezed her hand but she smiled. Heedana looked at Tilleth who merely laughed at her rider's predicament. What if he doesn't like me like I like him? she said then laughed mentally at herself, she sounded like such a child for that.

Precedence.... The word was like a stab to her heart. Tilleth hummed comfortingly to her rider. I wanted you and you couldn't have stopped me. she said in her matter of fact way. But Tilleth, I did let everything here take over what was and is important to me now. "What a fool I have been..." she said her voice barely above a whisper. "Sesron, I hate what I did....even Lessa makes time to go back to Ruatha...I haven't seen my family in 2 years now. If I say 'I' one more time I am going to sound like a self-centered wherry." she said with a slight laugh and sniff.

Tilleth assured her that she could always be honest with her friend. SHe pulled memories that showed when Heedana had gone to Sesron instead of Sesania when she had liked another young man and wondered what his ideas on it were. "You remember when I went to you to see what you thought of Zikaral? And I told you how I thought he was handsome, and fun? Well...I have to ask you about another young man. He's rather kind and always boisterous and always able to cheer me up. He has lovely green (?) eyes and gentle slender hands... he is very handsome to me...but I want to know ....... what do you think about him?" she asked while looking at him intently.

Tilleth knew who Heedana was talking about and if the two of them didn't admit to each other that they had feelings for the other, she was going to admit it for them.

Rebekah didn't protest the thought of someone feeding her... though she was mentally. "Yes, they are so beautiful." she agreed. "But... Blira sent me a picture earlier... of a lone green dragon, without a rider. Who could she be? Blira cannot possibly remember that. She is too young." She smiled at the fire lizard, who in return looked away from the soup to croon at the girl. Then she went back to examining the soup with great interest, cautiously putting her forelegs onto the rim and sniffing. She leaned too far, and Rebekah heard a splash. She looked at her and suppressed a laugh. Fire lizards held no grace when they swam in soup.

Rebah sighed. He really was hungry. He looked at a table and found it too full to slip in unnoticed. He looked at all the others in turn and realized that there were none that he could unobtrusively sit at. He sighed once more and wondered if he should go elsewhere. But everyone would be in here, he reasoned. Then again, a few stragglers might well be in the hallways. He stepped aside as someone brushed past him. Where should he go? He had no idea where his room, if he had one, was. Not that he particularly minded that, but he'd like to at least know if he was actually supposed to be anywhere. His stomach seemed to tell him that where he was supposed to be was at a table eating. He sighed and ducked under a fire lizard. Those things were always flying everywhere. He hesitated to go to a table, but he would gain nor lose nothing by doing so. He slid into a chair at a table, glancing at the person beside him. He didn't recognize them, but then he didn't recognize anyone here.

((EDIT: I forgot Rebah at first. xd.png Dinner's still going, right?))

Edited by Pigegirl 2

Manor thought for a moment before answering Rebekah while she picked up the little firelizard out of the soup and started to dry the poor thing off. "That could have been Path ya know. SHe was alone outside waiting for Mirrim..." She finished with Blira and sat the girl on a pillow then turned back to her bonded one. "Rebekah, don't worry your head over those things now, and let me feed you the rest of this alright?" she said since she had brought two bowls of it. She grabbed another spoon and started to serve it to Rebekah. She felt oddly drawn to the young girl...she couldn't be any older than 13.

Sesania looked shocked for a moment. When his offer sank in, she gave E'ran the biggest smile she could. Before she could consider what she was doing, she wrapped her arms around E'ran in a joyful embrace. "You'd really do that for me?" Her eyes were full with more emotion then they had been in years. Her calm demeanor was pushed aside with the chance of going some place that still held so much mystery.

She calmed slightly and blushed as she realized she was still hugging E'ran. Quickly she let go and took a step back. Sesania could hear Plummet snickering in her mind. Hush you. she told him. Sesania had never lost control of herself like that before. What was it about E'ran that made her act like this? She hadn't even known him a day yet and here she was acting like...like...her cheeks flushed as she refused to even think of the L word.

"That would be wonderful," She just couldn't stop smiling. Then his three firelizards appeared. "Hello there."

"Not a fool, just busy." Sesron told her. He could never see her as a fool. He could imagine just how busy she has been, what with thread falling and taking care of a weyr and stuff like that. Nothing like she had to do back at the Harper Hall. "Sometimes a person needs to be self centered, otherwise how can they do stuff they want to do?" He countered. "Lessa has also been the weyrwoman longer then you. And if the stories are right, she doesn't exactly allow others to make her do anything." He grinned. Robinton had told him more then one story about the great Weyrwoman Lessa.

He was just about to say more when she brought up Zikaral. When she had approached him back then, it had hurt a little. Sesron didn't understand that he had cared about her more then a friend then. Now though, it was like someone was digging a whole into his heart with a dull dagger. "Yeah I remember," Sesron said. For the first time, he scowled at the ground. He kept his head turned slightly away from Heedana so she couldn't see. Zikaral had been a nice enough guy, but he hadn't been deserving of Heedana.

Sesron listened to Heedana's description of the new man that she favored. He sighed and calmed down. If she wanted his opinion as a friend, then he would give it. He wanted her to be happy and he wouldn't stand in her way. "If you care about him so strongly, then pursue him," his smile returned as he forced himself to be happy for her. But...he couldn't quite keep the hurt out of his eyes.

Who was he to think he could show up in the middle of her life and try to win her heart? Then again...he wasn't the kind of guy to just give up. "But if things don't work out, I'll be here for you." He couldn't just outright tell her he was in love. No, as Sesania would say, things take time.

Shane merely watched all the festivities, not in the mood for fraternizing with the other riders. He continued to lean on the wall he had found, watching. Only watching. He messed with a flower he had picked up, a bright pink one that smelled beautiful. He held it up to the light to get a better look at it. It was so delicate, so beautiful. Was. Moments after he held it up firmly in his hand it shriveled, it's majestic pink becoming a dull brown. It petals fell off and the stem kinked awkwardly. Shane sighed. No big surprise. No wonder people thought he was the spawn of evil.

The entertainment was amazing, he even smiled a bit as someone, he wasn't sure who, had played a beautiful melody. Such nice things other people could do, why couldn't he. No matter what he did, everything ended up dieing and falling into chaos. He stood up and grabbed a bit of food off of someones plate, the rider moved away as he came up and snatched some food. "How rude!" she snapped.

Shane just ignored her. Why should he care if he's rude.

((Hey, could someone RP with me...Rping with yourself gets very VERY old))

((lol. Sure.^.^))

Bambina gave Delom and G'lor a nod before spotting someone leaning on a wall. Feeling a bit adventurous, Bambina stood and gave the small group a well meant good night and went to speak to Shane. Walking until she was just in front of the man after he'd snatched up some food from a rider, Bambina gave Shane a friendly grin. She held out her hand in for a handshake. "Hello, I'm Bambina. May I ask who you are?"

E'ran was completely surprised when Sesania wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his around her waist gently and released her when she backed up. Most of the time people wanted to stay away from him because of his heaviness that was about him...but around her, it seemed to disappear. "Why not?" he replied as his firelizards landed. "have you met them yet? I believe.." he laughed as all three put their minds together to give him a very vivid impression of sweet Plummet falling into their meat bowl. "yes I am sure now. They have already met Plummet. Say hello fellows." he said motioning to them.

Gusto trilled out a bountiful tenor note. After a few seconds of holding that note, Kyl joined in slightly lower at a bass note while moving to E'ran's right arm. Not long afterwards, Lyre joined in on a surprisingly baritone note. All three ended at the same time with their wings flared and looked at Sesania.

E'ran knew what they were waiting for and rolled his eyes at the three attention getters and glory hogs. He knew that they had learned what they were doing on their own since he sung all the time in his weyr where no one would hear him.

Heedana caught the sad tone in Sesron's voice and decided to play around with him for only a few more moments. She raised the hand that wasn't holding his slightly as Tilleth was about to bang the two together with her massive claws. "Well...see the problem is...is according to certain sources, a massive flying bird, " Tilleth snorted with indignity I am not a bird you two legged fleshling. "he thinks of himself lowly and not good enough for me...I personally think that i am not good enough for him. I have no idea what is wrong with his occupation...I mean cummon! I am a Journeywoman Lady Holder....Weyrwoman....okay i know and do a lot, but what is wrong with the posistion of a Journeyman? It is a respectable occupation and a grand bloody good one at that. And you know what is the best part Sesie?" she asked using her fond childhood name for him. "He's a harper. he loves to play the flute too...he even helped me make a guitar." she said wondering if he was ever going to catch on to what she was saying. She gave him a sly look out of the corner of her eye while holding her shoulders back to make sure she stayed breathing.

Yenay's eyes whirled orange with slight irritation as she looked at Sesron from underneath Heedana's golden tipped hair as if to say 'are you really not paying attention?'. With a slight gruffness, she turned to the two greens and shushed them for chittering to much between themselves like old Aunties.

"Hello, I'm Bambina. May I ask who you are?"

Shane just stared at the had as though it was going to explode. "My name is Shane, not that it matters..." he replied. His face was still, emotionless. He looked over the newcomer into his dreary little existence and sighed. "Come over to tell me I'm evil like the others..." he snarled, he clearly wasn't a people person. He was so sick of people, he didn't feel like talking to anyone but he guessed he needed to do something, sitting here wasn't doing him any good. Maybe these riders would be...no. He could never trust anyone again. Never.

((Thanks so much Mijikoi tongue.gif))

Sesania laughed as she listened to their harmonic hello. "That was quite impressive!" She exclaimed as she admired the blues. "Other then Menolly's firelizards, I've never heard any sing like that," Of course, Menolly almost had an army of the little creatures. Plummet grumbled jealously as his Sesania praised the other blues. . Sesania kissed the top of Plummet's head reassuringly.

"You have wonderfully talented blues E'ran." Sesania was gently petting Plummet with one hand to show him she still loved him. "I'm sure they learned from you. E'ran said you have a wonderful voice," Sesania blushed slightly. Why was she blushing? Sesania brushed aside a stray lock of her short curly hair.

With each word Heedana said that described her favored man, his heart sank. She really did like this man, it was as clear as day to him. How could he ever compete with someone Heedana was so fixated on? "If you think he's the one for you, then nothing should matter. You're a weyrwoman and he'd be lucky to have you!" He tried to give her his best smile, but it came out a little weak.

And then her next words started to sink in. He was usually a fast thinker, but time seemed to freeze as his mind slowly worked its way around what she had said. Harper...flute....guitar... Then everything clicked and he felt like hitting himself in the head. He was speechless as he gaped at Heedana. She really meant him? She had chosen him?

A slow, mischevious thought entered his mind. Here she was, the woman he loved, playing with him. Well he could play that game too! He let out a long sigh and turned back on Heedana to look out into the distance dramatically. "I wish you luck with this man Heedana. I just wish the woman I loved would acknowledge me," He glanced back over his shoulder at her.

"She's had my heart for years now. She's beautiful, talented, and she's just always so loving," Sesron turned to look back at Heedana. He placed his hand over his heart. "It pains me that I can not be by her side." Oh he could play this game just as much as she could. But then again, she had already figured out he was playing. "I haven't seen her for so long now, and I'm probably farthest from her mind."

With another sigh, he wrapped his arms around Heedana and gave her a big hug. "I guess we'll just have to be miserable together until our loves come to us."

((no trouble. Sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm doing this from my phone.))

Bambina bliked in confusion at Shane's comment. She'd never heard anyone being called evil quite so bluntly. She shook her head at Shane. "You don't look evil to me. For all you know, I am evil."

Bambina gave Shane her most insane grin, before ruining the expression by giggling. She withdrew her hand and wrapped her arms around him in a quick hug before pulling away and out of arms reach. Her grin stayed on face as she danced in place.

"See? I'm evil with surprising results.

Edited by Mijikoi

E'ran laughed slightly. "you mean G'lor? He and my sister are always bragging on me... but thank you." He said as his firelizards chirrupped happily between themselves. He laughed as they turned to Plummet and Gusto flapped to Sesania's arm to croon to the seemingly older firelizard as if to say 'I like you mister!' He felt himself blush slightly and cleared his throat. "Who is Menolly?" he asked the name being familair but no more than that.

Heedana was almost outraged when Sesron didn't understand but then she started to when he talked about some other woman. "Then you should go after her like you have nothing left. That is what a woman likes." she said with a slight glint in her eyes. Oh well, he likes another... But towards the end she realized that he was playing back with her. "i know mine is already here, " she said as she hugged him. "but where, pray tell, is yours?" she asked him and stepped back to look into his twinkling green eyes.

Sesania blushed heavily at her mistake. How could she have messed up the names so easily? Sure she'd only been here for what, a couple hours? But that was no excuse to mess up names! She had to be more careful. "Um...yeah G'lor, the rider that was talking to me during dinner." Sesania scuffed a food against the ground. "I'd like to hear you sing one day," She began to say. "If your firelizards are this good, then you must be better." Sesania raised her arm automatically to allow Gusto to land on her arm. Plummet chiruped right back at Gusto. Sesania could tell he was telling the younger firelizard that he liked him too, but to be careful around her. She smiled. Plummet was so gentle with her.

"Menolly is Robinton's new apprentice," Sesania began explaining. "Since Sesron and I became Journeymen, Menolly has started her training. She's wonderful," Sesania smiled. "Even before She came to the hall, she was extremely talented. We're lucky to have her as a Harper."

Sesron continued to hold Heedana as he closed his eyes, a relaxed smile filling his face. "Oh she's here. I caught sight of her when we arrived. Apparently, she is quite accomplished here and very important." Sesron grinned as he looked down at Heedana. "But, She probably doesn't even know I'm here. She seems to be so busy."

Sesron tried to keep his mirth contained, but couldn't help but chuckle. He had missed this, this playing with Heedana. "I don't know if I should even approach her," Sesron began to say. "From what I've seen and heard, she already has her sights set on someone else." His grin grew.

Rebekah thought a moment. "Well, the dragon was diving... I don't think it was Path... it was really a smaller dragon than she is." Then she stopped talking. She couldn't talk with soup in her mouth, though she inwardly was still chafing for needing to be fed like a babe, and also because she was so weary. She looked at Blira, who obviously was not pleased with herself for falling into a bowl of soup. The little fire lizard suddenly stared at her, and started to hum gently, just loud enough for her to hear, picking up pace,slowing down again. Rebekah was surprised. She had only just thought of that tune now, in her head. Evidently Blira could pick up on what she was thinking of. Subconsciously she made up lyrics in her mind, imagining how they would sound. She'd test it later. Now, she didn't want to think. She wanted to fall into the peacefulness of dreams in her sleep. She was half asleep, only part of her obediently swallowing the soup, only a bit of her seeing Manora's face. But she was still partly conscious of the waking world, half in, half out. Her little song faded in and out, and she worked not to fall asleep completely. It was so pleasant, like this.

Rebah quickly ate a small hunk of bread and had a drink before getting back up. He needed only enough that his stomach would quit rumbling. He walked away from the table, walking slightly towards another one standing on his own, who was holding a withered flower. He stopped by the wall a good fifteen paces from him, thinking perhaps he wouldn't like company if he was on his own. Awkwardly he stood there, not quite sure what to do, where to go. So he just stayed there.

Edited by Pigegirl 2

E'ran smiled at the smaller beings and felt Kyl nearly fall off his shoulder if it wasn't for a fast reflex of his. Kyl had a way of making himself known when he wanted attention. He was glad for the distraction for a fiersome blush crept onto his high cheekbones and to his ears. "You will more than likely hear me when we go to Southern." he said and listened to her tell of Menolly. "Is she a tall girl, rather lanky with blond hair and some umpteenjillion firelizards?" he asked. He had heard Ezran talking about someone like that but wasn't sure.

Heedana felt like she could melt into his arms and know that he would be there to steady her. "If you are talking about Mirrim, everyone has their sights set on that poor child. She loves the attention sometimes but is often not paying attention to all her suitors." she said with a sly grin. "But then again, I am not sure if you are talking about her...or me." there...she said it and it felt like a massive weight had been lifted from her broad shoulders.

Manora gave Rebekah the last spoonful of the soup and then handed her a glass of wine laced heavily with fellis. "My dear, drink this and it will help expel the fever." she said gently and listened to Blira hum

Edited by LoveLost

Rebekah made herself look at it. "I do not really drink wine..." she said slowly. This was very unusual for her. Never before had she even seen wine in a cup near her, far less drink it. Not by Mistress's wishes alone, but also by her own choice. She did not hold it against others in the least if they drank it, but she had always freely chosen and decided that she did not want it. How could she say that without offending Manora? Already she felt such a burden.

Rebah finally decided that he wouldn't wait here. Yes, everyone was here, but he felt so uncomfortable. He slipped out of the room and wandered the hallways. With nobody to talk to in there, it was no different out here. He found himself where the barracks were, for those who had not Impressed and such, and mentally chuckled. This was where he needed to be. Now, if he could only find his own room. Not that he'd be able to tell. He'd just wait until someone went to there room and saw him, and then he would ask if they knew where he should go. He found a nice corner and sat in it, his long legs tucked under him so as not to trip anyone, and waited patiently.

Sesania felt the blush deepen in her cheeks and she tried hard to force it away. Of course, she failed miserably. "I'd like that." And she would too. Sesania enjoyed listening to other people sing. Maybe she would be able to play with him. Sesania would most definitely be taking her harp.

"Yeah that's her. Plummet is actually from her Gold firelizard's clutch," Sesania said as she nodded to the blue. Plummet puffed out his chest proudly when his lady mentioned him. That motion though off balanced him and he had to wrap his tail around her neck to keep from falling again.

Sesania smiled and held still as Plummet righted himself.

Sesron couldn't hold back a laugh. "She's pretty, sure, but she's not the one for me," Sesron let go of Heedana a little so he could look into her eyes. "Heedana..." Sesron didn't know whether to keep up the game or to just say what he felt. Part of him thought it would be fun to just keep things going, but...the way she looked right then, in his arms and relaxed, was enough to make his heart skip a beat.

"Who do you think I'm talking about silly," He smiled and made his decision then and there. Swiftly, he lowered his head and kissed her. He didn't hesitate as he held her against him. In that kiss, he told her how much he had missed her and loved her.

E'ran smiled again and felt his dragon's calm laughter as he nudged his rider. The moons were becoming higher a sign that it was getting late. "Then look forward to it, for tomorrow we will be off since the hatching is due in a few days. But as for now, miss, may i escort you to your room?" he asked holding out his arm in a gentlemanly manner. His eyes searched hers and to his surprise there was no malice or hatred not even the usual catiness he found in most females. She was genuinely, gentle. He smiled at the thought his gentle lips pulling back to reveal rather white teeth.

Heedana nodded her head fervently when he mentioned Mirrim. She was a rather gorgeous girl with long straight raven locks and deep brown eyes. She sighed when she thought of her and looked up at Sesron when he pulled away from their hug slightly. When he said her name, she noticed a new tone had crept into it...love. She listened to what he said but was surprised to find his lips nearing hers and then finally on her own. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise but were soon shut in the sheer joy of the moment. She placed her hands on his shoulders the moment slightly odd since she ahd never been kissed.

Tilleth hummed behind the two her eyes whirling a slight purple with the love that her rider felt and a true gold like her mother, Ramoth's gold was. It took you two long enough. She thought to the both of them.

G'lor laughed at what Delom had done and shook the boys hand. "no need to bow to me...I think we are the same age. I'm 17..you?" he asked his blue eyes twinkling merrily. This young man might join him in his fun escapades. He listened as Xitih said that he liked the boy and thought him rather intruiging.

As if on cue, Sesania yawned. Today really had been a long day for her. Her brother had insisted they get up right at dawn, had pushed as hard as he could, and then they'd only taken a break for a quick lunch. Sesania was rather surprised she wasn't dead on her feet already. She covered her yawn quickly with her free hand, her other arm still occupied by one of E'ran's firelizards.

"That would be very kind of you," She said with a warm smile. Plummet jumped from Sesania's shoulder and landed next to her bag, grabbing the strap with his teeth to try and lift it himself. His actions made her laugh as she reached down and picked up her harp first.

After what felt like an eternity of bliss, Sesron pulled back reluctantly. His emerald green eyes were focused on Heedana as he looked at her. She was the most beautiful woman in his eyes, and nothing anyone ever said could make him think differently.

Suddenly, he yawned. Sesron laughed in surprise and shook his yawn away. "I think I over did it today," His grin was playful as he lifted Heedana into the air for one of his swinging hugs. "But you know, it was so worth it." He looked over at Tilleth and Ramoth and winked. He wasn't surprised that she had spoken to him. Robinton had told him about their ability to do so and he had been looking towards such an experience.