Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I AM GIVING AWAY TWO TO THREE CB HATCHIE/EGG PINKS FOR WHOEVER NEEDS ONE FOR THEIR HOPE! PM ME TO GET THEM THE FASTEST!

I would also like to inform you that my little newest hope member has offically gendered male, grown up, and been named "Light of hope in dark of fear". I was hoping to name him "The light of hope in the darkness of fear", but even "Light of hope in the dark of fear" was to long. I think I like his name so much that I am going to give him a one of a kind mate if she genders right. I don't think it is the best situation for this kind of mate, but one of my ungendered CB pinks has the code (nbalh) so I was thinking of naming it Nutbalh. You may now add "Light of hope in dark of fear" to my list of hopes. As soon as I can get my two lonely hopes their mates, I will begin sending out two hopes at a time. laugh.gif Cheers! wink.gif

OH! Would also like to say, I have made this:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n549/WingsOfIvy/Hopelineage.png]

Ahhh... I'm just going to make a list of names that I hope to use for my hope dragons:

Hope will last forever (either) (mate: As long as we are together)

Let hope be a light to you (either) (mate: In your darkest of times.)

For hope is on our side (female) (mate: We can make it through this)

Edited by StarSea

The fantastic Mysthunter has sent me a Hope egg. Thank you so much! I won't need to be added to the Waitlist. =]

Congrats on your new Hope egg! Myst is our most prolific breeder!

I AM GIVING AWAY TWO CB HATCHIE/EGG PINKS FOR WHOEVER NEEDS ONE FOR THEIR HOPE! PM ME TO GET THEM THE FASTEST!

I would also like to inform you that my little newest hope member  has offically gendered male, grown up, and been named "Light of hope in dark of fear". His mate might be one who's name is "Nutbalhs are awesome" because so far she is the only female one. The others haven't gendered yet, so I'm hoping another will be female and one male.

OH! Would also like to say, I have made this:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n549/WingsOfIvy/Hopelineage.png]

Not sure if you saw this, but my list of hopes wasn't updated so I just wanted to make sure you saw it. If you want, I can make some animated banners...

AWESOME! "Nutbalhs are awesome" will not be "Light of hope in dark of fear"'s mate because another hatchie gendered female. I have two pinks left. Instead his mate will be "Will always guide you" so the eggs lineages will say "Light of hope in dark of fear will always guide you". wink.gif Hopefully my chosen mates will take each other, because I just named "Never tarnished hope"'s mate "Her soul is strong for it is" to make the lineages read "Her soul is strong for it is never tarnished hope". wub.gif I'm going to breed my first hope pair and keep the egg so I can continue to help send out more hope eggs. wink.gif

Edited by StarSea

No lister PM'd me for the Hope egg so I had to keep it. Here it is: Hope Never Dies smile.gif

Now I just have to find a female CB Pink.

Edited by AnnieLyla

Updated to here!

SilverCamero and xX_Blythe_Xx have been added to the wait list.

@ xX Blythe Xx - Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I was not able to add you to the wait list because I do not have a link to your scroll. Thanks for the quick response!

@ StarSea - Thanks for the banner. It is very nice and I will be adding have added it to the list on the front page. I am just rather slow. *blush*

Anything else anyone sees that I missed?

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

One thing, xX_Blythe_Xx now has a hope and if my other pair takes and lays an egg, I'll send SilverCamero a link.

Grr! I accidentally bred the CB that I was wanting to breed with my hope with a mint! At least I never bred the hope with the CB... What makes me angry is the other CB I gave him refused to even go near him. At least I know I'll have one more CB to try with next week, so I have only two producing pairs so far. dry.gif

Hooray...finally found a CB male my Rubye approved of! Now that I have a breeding pair, I can start producing eggs to donate once they're back off cooldown.

x_rinny_x's egg is now a female so I sent them a male cb and thus hopefully they will take eachother. wink.gif I'll keep trying to get more deals for CB pinks for everyone.

I need a CB female if I'm going to be able to contribute at all... I haven't been having any luck at all...

Aw agent, you should have posted sooner. I had about five of the eight CB gender female, but now they all grew up... No more cbs from me untill I can get another deal. Sorry about that.

My Hope egg hatched into a female that I named Hope for a Better Tomorrow. The wonderful StarSea gave me a CB male that I named Work for a Better Today xRx. <3 The two took each other. I sorta wanna keep the first egg, but as soon as they can breed again, I'll gladly breed for others.

Hi, I just found out about this lineage by seeing someones sig banner. I think this is such a wonderful project. I lost both my grandmother and mom to cancer. I've seen a lot of legacy lines in my years raising these addictive pixels but this one really has real meaning to me. I would be honored to raise an egg and work to carry it forward.

I will need to catch some CB pinks which could take a bit as I am the worlds slowest clicker. I have zero coordination. tongue.gif However I promise if I am gifted an egg or two I will not breed them until I have caught them the appropriate mates.

So this is my long winded way of asking... May I please be added to the wait list?

Thank you. smile.gif

@Rinny It was nothing. smile.gif I'm so happy they took for you! *party!* xP

@Jocosa I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother and mother... If I can get another deal for some CB pinks, I'll send you one or two. wink.gif

@Purplehaze I am going to try and make some animated and rotator banners. Give me about three to four days. wink.gif

@Jocosa I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother and mother... If I can get another deal for some CB pinks, I'll send you one or two. wink.gif

Thanks. It's been a few years but I still miss both of them something fierce. Especially my mom.

If you can that would be fantastic! And if not, I still really appreciate the thought and effort. I'm still trying myself but all I usually catch is the message "HAHAHHAHA Missed Again Sucka". laugh.gif

@jocosa - I will add you to the waiting list the next time I update. smile.gif Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I am sorry to hear about your mother and grandmother. We have lost way too many women to this disease!

Rubye's Hope Rising and her mate, Fortune's Favor, are pleased to present their firstborn daughter, There's Always Hope! I'll see what I can do about donating some Hope eggs to the cause once everyone's off cooldown - and once There's Always Hope grows up, of course. smile.gif

Meet the newest little hope! Let hope be a light to you and then hopefully his mate will be able to be named "In the darkest of times". smile.gif YAY! Also, I won't be able to be on for a while... My computer has died and now the only time I can get on is if my mom lets me on her's or I can get on at school during my free period. My last 45 minuted of my school day I am an office worker and they let me on the computer and do what I like, but the connection there isn't that great. 'Specially seing as they have extreamly old computers.