Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Hello there, this is a great project and I'm happy to support it! Therefore:

I would like to be added to the Waiting List for a Hope Egg. Thank you!

Peace.

Coyote, I will add you to the list when I update again. smile.gif

cooldragon122, thanks for your interest in the lineage. I'm sorry but I can't add you to the list, yet, because you do not have enough adult dragons. Please reread the rules and come back and ask again when you qualify.

And in fact . . .

I have updated the list to here!

Jocosa and Coyote were added to the wait list and several new Hopes were added to the list.

As always, please let me know if I missed anything!

~purplehaze

I was just about to post here and say how excited I was, and honored, to be added to the list of this amazing lineage project. I was also going to say I feel like a kid waiting for Santa, eager to get that hope egg.

And mid sentence a PM popped up and thanks to Chiisai-hime I have a beautiful, wondrous new Hope egg. Thank you so much Chiisai-hime!!

Now I just need to double my cave stalking efforts and keep trying for a CB pink. smile.gif

Edited to add the new egglets lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eapq2

Edited by jocosa

Well, congratulations! The lineage members here are real good at making sure my updates need to be redone right away! xd.png

Also, I went on a breeding spree and have 3 brand new Hope eggs to give away. I have sent PMs to the first 9 people on the waiting list -- first come, first served! If I don't find homes for all of them I will just keep them, but I would really like to spread the love!

Edited to say one has gone to Madzi Jade who can now be removed from the waiting list. And a second one has gone to Dragonessdown who can also be removed from the wait list. Only one egg left!

Edited by purplehaze

Double posting to bump this up.

I still have one of the Hopes that I bred. It is now an ungendered, uninfluenced hatchling. At this point it is available to anyone who wants it -- preference will go to a wait lister, but I am open to giving it to someone who already has a Hope as well. I have no problem with keeping it if no one else wants it, but I just thought I would open up the offer. biggrin.gif

Double posting to bump this up.

I still have one of the Hopes that I bred. It is now an ungendered, uninfluenced hatchling. At this point it is available to anyone who wants it -- preference will go to a wait lister, but I am open to giving it to someone who already has a Hope as well. I have no problem with keeping it if no one else wants it, but I just thought I would open up the offer. biggrin.gif

I'd love to take it home if it's still available smile.gif PM me with TP lonk if it still needs a home wink.gif

Check your PMs. smile.gif

It gendered female by the way.

Check your PMs. smile.gif

It gendered female by the way.

Thank you... Baby has grown up and been named... May I introduce Warmth of Hope, the newest Hope Dragon in the line and my 4th Hope Dragon. Now if I can only find her a "Virgin" CB male Pink, she will be one happy dragon (only "Virgin" is a female sad.gif )

Sure! I will be glad to add you when I do an update. smile.gif

Two quick updates from me...

I tweaked my girl's name, it's now "Fight Like a Grrl Hope" ... I used T-shirt slogans for their names and thought it sounded better with Hope at the end (Yay for renaming!)

Also, if anyone wants an egg, I will gladly take requests. I just got very frustrated trying to hunt people down at one point.

I can be reached by PM and I'm usually lurking in the IRC if anyone wants to ping me there.

Hey Purplehaze, I'm still here... I just haven't had room lately to breed anyone. Because I'm in so many lineages, I'm going to make a lineage calander. smile.gif That way every lineage will get the same amount of time and attention from me. If anyone would like help on hope name ideas, I'm their woman! xP

Ok, got a Hope Egg from Thalian! Now to wait until she hatches. I already have a mate and a name picked out:

The Hope Renewed , so you can put me on the list with that name happy.gif

I need a pink egg... Have room.

I have only ever had 1 dead thing, it was because my sister killed it! (She was 3, and I was logged in... Thank goodness it wasn't a rare!)

I have room for 1 egg, and will keep it like this.

The Name will be:

Hope is Everything

Mate: This will be my first... (FYI have a Magi Dragon)

Is is possible for me to join the list

I have a CB female Pink that has never been bred before

@ lundfamily3 and QAndais - I will get you added as soon as I can. This is a very busy week for me and I am on the fly right now, but will try to get an update done very soon!

Mk Purplehaze. My lineage calander is in my siggy just above my scroll status. Next week is pink week. smile.gif

My Hopes are all available for breeding again, but due to limited scroll space I will not be breeding them unless I get a request.

Also -- I have a CB pink egg which is up for grabs. Send me a PM if you need one. I would like to give it to someone who already has a Hope dragon, but has no mate for it. Please include a link to your scroll in your PM. smile.gif If you cannot influence it correctly, please let me know. I would be willing to influence it for you and hold it until it hatches so you will get what you need. The egg has been claimed.

Also, I bred a Hope egg for sha6dow, who contacted me by PM. smile.gif I still have two more Hope pairs who are available to breed.

Edited by purplehaze

Please add me to the list. I look forward to being a part of this project. : )

Please add me to the list. I look forward to being a part of this project. : )

I will be glad to do that when I update next. Looks like you will need to get a CB pink as a mate, so you can be looking for that while you wait. smile.gif

Will do! Thank you so much! <3

I'm looking forward to being a part of this project. : )

Hey Purplehaze? Can I do a party thing like I did with my lineage? I PMed all the listers and all the breeders on the 31st and told them I need them to reply by the fifth so they can be deemed active. Then I made a list of each active breeder and gave them an active lister for every lineage dragon they had... Do you thing we could do that? It helped my lineage out a lot. happy.gif Plus then the breeders don't get mad at having to wait to see if the listers will pick up the egg.