Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

My Hope egg hatched. Gonna hold back on naming it until it genders. I've got names planned for it and its future mate. (As soon as I get a CB Pink egg.)

Back after a long absence and I have a Hope egg that could go to someone. Is there some official procedure? Is there someone on this list who is doing the distribution? or may I contact someone on the list myself? If I may do the latter, do I need to have a discussion, or may I just send the adoption/transfer link to all of them, so that the first one to check their mail would get it?

Here it is, ungendered. I am not putting it into any click sites at the moment so that its views will be low until someone adopts it.

user posted image

You can handle the gifting of your egg however you would like. smile.gif

And welcome back!

Edited by purplehaze

Thank you. smile.gif

I have sent PMs to the three on the list who have CB pinks already. If the egg hasn't been taken in two days, I will send out more invitations. I forgot to ask whoever takes it to let me know. Perhaps he or she will see this and do so.

Cheers,

Bantymom

Edit: and my baby has been claimed by Tishavara!

Edited by bantymom

Well, I'm on the hunt for a CB pink egg while waiting to be added to the list - I didn't realize how challenging a quest this is going to be! laugh.gif Every time I find an egg in the cave with the right description, it ends up being a flamingo instead of a pink.

But, as they say, try try again, huh? biggrin.gif

Well, I'm on the hunt for a CB pink egg while waiting to be added to the list - I didn't realize how challenging a quest this is going to be! laugh.gif Every time I find an egg in the cave with the right description, it ends up being a flamingo instead of a pink.

But, as they say, try try again, huh? biggrin.gif

If you stick to the desert biome you will not find flamingos there. Any pink eggs that drop there are certain to be pinks. You need to get there within the first 5 minutes after the hour, though or all the eggs are likely to be gone. That biome moves fast!

I want to give this image that I just did (of course I used the model of dragon pink color and I redraw my way)

Here

No one watched? : ('

No one watched? : ('

Sorry! I missed your post. Can I post it on the front page with the other banners for people to use if they wish? My only thought is that it is a bit big for signatures and such. It is very nice, though.

I just updated the lists!

I added 3 people to the waiting list -- Tahlian, xaneas, and Krys. I do not have time right now to send them a welcome PM, but I will do that when I can.

Update included putting the Hope owners list in alpha order. It was kind of sad to lose the history of who had dragons first, but I was finding it way too hard to update the list when one of the older members got a new egg. I did preserve a copy of the list before the update in a Word document, so I can still refer to that if I ever need that history.

@ mysthunter - I was not quite sure what your last post meant, but I presume that was someone you had given a Hope egg to, which was never reported? A lineage link to the dragon would help. I did add CatatonicSleep to the list of Hope owners.

I think that is all.

As always please let me know if I have messed up. laugh.gif Hope owners might want to check the list and make sure I got all the right dragons assigned to the right owners. It is possible that I made an error in all the moving!

Long post is really long today!

~purplehaze

Bred another Hope~ PMed some listers with no hopes and open egg slots

Gone to blackberrybell smile.gif

Edited by Chiisai-hime

Sorry! I missed your post. Can I post it on the front page with the other banners for people to use if they wish? My only thought is that it is a bit big for signatures and such. It is very nice, though.

Yes of course but I'm not very strong to make a signature: (I do not know how the assemblies ...)

After I authorize you to use an image and make a. ^ ^

-The egg hatched and here => http://dragcave.net/view/TqIVD

^ ^ is a boy named "kingdom of hope"

I have yet to find a CB Female for her.

I should add that I would raise a lot of dragon pink and donate. ^ ^

Edited by xaneas

Huzzah! Snagged my CB egg! I'll be PMing about my Hope starter as soon as I have a slot open up.

Thanks for the tip about the Desert biome, purplehaze - it worked a treat! biggrin.gif

My hope dragon grew up! I named him after a close friend that died this past Wednesday. She didn't die of breast cancer, but she was too young. In her sleep and she just turned nineteen. This doesn't seem real...

Brittany Ray's Hope

I'm still searching for a CB mate. Will update.

Edited by torres917

Another update!

I did not realize that xaneas already had an egg. So xaneas and blackberrybell were removed from the wait list and moved to the owners list. smile.gif

@ Tahlian - congrats on snagging your CB pink.

@ Krys - I meant to answer your question before and forgot. The specific format of the dragon's name does not matter, as long as it has the word Hope in it somewhere. My first Hope dragon is named Ashakira Hope.

~purplehaze

Hahah! I finally got a third hope egg from my first pair! I'm still working on the CB pink for Never Tarnished Hope's mate, but no luck. Whenever I go to the desert, it shows no eggs so it is hard for me to find a pink... I'll keep looking! I am going to PM the top three people on the waiting list the link to the egg. If the egg is not taken, I have a perfect name idea for it! laugh.gif

Edited by StarSea

Hahah! I finally got a third hope egg from my first pair! I'm still working on the CB pink for Never Tarnished Hope's mate, but no luck. Whenever I go to the desert, it shows no eggs so it is hard for me to find a pink... I'll keep looking! I am going to PM the top three people on the waiting list the link to the egg. If the egg is not taken, I have a perfect name idea for it! laugh.gif

You have to get to the desert biome within about the first 4 minutes after the hour. The eggs go fast! There are sometimes drops on the five minutes, but not many and not every time and those go really fast, too. blink.gif

I just wanted to tell everyone my hope dragons's name. This hope dragon is now called Hope for better days. I will be breeding her soon , but I currently still need a CB pink.

I Hope to be breeding soon , Red_Rose87.

My hope dragon gendered male, in defiance of his lineage, lol.

I named him We Hope for the Best, and plan on giving his future mate a matching name. Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference when it's done!~

Another successful transfer smile.gif This Hope egg went to ShiniIllumi. I have one more person waiting for a Hope egg and my other pair did nothing this week so I am hoping that next week will be a better week for them.

For anyone wanting a Hope egg I am Accepting PM for a request but please be aware that I give them out in the order that I receive the request as my two pairs give me eggs.

Thank you smile.gif

Another update!

@ Krys - I meant to answer your question before and forgot. The specific format of the dragon's name does not matter, as long as it has the word Hope in it somewhere. My first Hope dragon is named Ashakira Hope.

~purplehaze

Thanks Purple!

I collected a CB pink hatchling in a trade yesterday. It just gendered female, so if anyone needs it as a mate to a male Hope that you already have with no mate I am willling to give it away. However, it only has about 14 hours until it grows up, so you need to let me know quickly! Sorry she grew up while I was out today. sad.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Still didn't get a reply on the hope egg, so I might end up needing two male CB pinks as well as two male CB purples! xd.png DC doesn't like me one bit! If you're wondering why, look at my scroll's hatchlings, and then look down a little.