Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Well mysterrie, I could send one to link, but I was meaning Silver. I bred my pair last night and got nothing. I'll be happy when Never Tarnished Hope gets her mate... Untill then, I can't breed for another week.

Ah ok gotcha. I was a tad confused for a moment. wink.gif

I'll try Lord and Lady soon, just fell asleep last night. lol

@Blackberry: Could we see a link to your scroll please? We need to see if you meet the requirements.

I'll try looking around the caves for you, if I find another CB Pink I'll teleport it your way. smile.gif

-Mysterrie

Thanks for the help.

And I added Serenade to the spreadsheet ^-^

Updated to here!

Wow! Lots of new names to add to the list. I added:

torres917

Silver73 - congrats on getting enough dragons! smile.gif

Agent-of-Truth

Kurei Chitsu

blackberrybell

@ LinkTheHylian - I did not add you to the list because unless you are hiding the adults on your scroll you do not meet the requirements, yet. You must have at least 7 adult dragons on your scroll and right now all I see are eggs and hatchlings.

Did I miss anything in the update? Please let me know if you catch anything wrong.

~purplehaze

afa > Silver73 = S8dXs

EDIT: Silver73 sent me a request for a Hope lineaged egg, so I bred mine and sent them a Hope lineaged egg, they have adopted the egg I sent them, it is no longer on my scroll. I was trying to help. I have saved all the messages from Silver73 if you would like to see them.

Edited by afa

Updated to here!

Wow! Lots of new names to add to the list. I added:

torres917

Silver73 - congrats on getting enough dragons!  smile.gif

Agent-of-Truth

Kurei Chitsu

blackberrybell

@ LinkTheHylian - I did not add you to the list because unless you are hiding the adults on your scroll you do not meet the requirements, yet. You must have at least 7 adult dragons on your scroll and right now all I see are eggs and hatchlings.

Did I miss anything in the update? Please let me know if you catch anything wrong.

~purplehaze

Purple: Could you put me down for being a breeder? Lord finally grew up, so Lady has her mate now.

I don't mind being contacted by PM:

PM

@Silver: That meant Afa gifted an egg to you with that code wink.gif

Edited by mysterrie

Thank you to Aussiemum for my new Hope Egg!~

(RKalD)

Here's hoping it genders female to keep its lineage going

Edited by Agent-of-Truth

I'm glad silver got her egg. Sadly my pair didn't produce any eggs, so I told silver to ask another breeder unless she would like to wait another week. Oh, and by the way... You can add me as a breeder also. biggrin.gif

Bred my 3 Hope pairs and out of 3 tries got 1 egg smile.gif If anyone is interested, please PM me. StarSea, if you have someone to give it to, let me know and I'll TP it to you (have plenty Magi)

May I be added to the list?

My Aunt died from breast cancer sad.gifsad.gif

Thanks for your interest in the lineage and I am very sorry about your aunt. We still lose too many good people to this disease!

I cannot add you to the list right now, though, because you have too many dead things on your scroll. sad.gif According to the lineage rules: "You must at least have 7 adult dragons, and less than 2 dead anything." Please come back and post again when the dead dragons are cleared from your scroll.

Just bred this Hope egg. If someone would like it, please PM me. If I don't get a response in 2 days, I will start PM'ing people on the list.

Where is the list of people wanting one, on the first page, second post?

Never received a reply from grayson1314 or Madzi_Jade, and the hatchie grew up on my scroll and was named Beautiful Hope. I should have a mate for him, will check my pinks.

I am sending the egg from Ldyfsh to angel_jia. I will update this post when I get a reply or status on the egg. Untill then, bye! I'll see you all again in about a week with my egg status on my current pair... Update. I could not send it to angel_jia for her message box is full. I will send it to torres917. I will update with results... Update! Eggy has been taken! Yay! laugh.gif

Edited by StarSea

Six hours until my hope egg hatches! Should I wait until then to announce the name I have chosen, or do you want it for your records as soon as it's decided?

I'd like to join the project, if I may. One of my co-workers passed away in November 2010 to this disease, and my grandmother is a breast cancer survivor.

@ sakana - Wait until you have it officially named on your scroll. smile.gif

@ Tahlian - Thanks for your interest. I will add you to the wait list when I do an update. While you are waiting you might want to go hunting a CB pink as a mate for your Hope. It looks to me like you don't have one, yet.

I'll start pink-hunting in the cave. I hadn't yet requested a Hope dragon...I'll do that as soon as I'm sure I have a spot ready for it.

Thanks!

Hello I am looking for a pink dragon and I wanted to adopt one but I do not know what my take.

(And that will be against the cancer that my touch of a family member has died and Me with this enormously touching.)

Voices of Hope has gendered!

...male. In spite of influencing it! sad.gif I mean, I needed a male, but I was hoping that it wouldn't be this one so that when I could continue the lineage, we'd keep the pattern going. So much for continuing the lovely stairstep. I guess it'll just have to start to spiral! Now to hunt for a CB female!

ACK!!!

I did not realize there was a Hope Dragon not on the list!!!

It is from CatatonicSleep's scroll...

Dragon name:

hope for now wish forever

On a side note...I have another egg. :-)

I want to give this image that I just did (of course I used the model of dragon pink color and I redraw my way)

Here

Can I get in on this?

Does it matter where "hope" is in the name? Does it have to be real words?(Like echoes, or voices, or something like that) Because I use a surname and if the dragon has a lineage, I give them a middle name from their parents or grandparents names.

If I were to get a hatchie and name it, it would be "[Name] Hope Nyell" or Maybe just "Hope Nyell" if the egg/hatchie is CB.

Back after a long absence and I have a Hope egg that could go to someone. Is there some official procedure? Is there someone on this list who is doing the distribution? or may I contact someone on the list myself? If I may do the latter, do I need to have a discussion, or may I just send the adoption/transfer link to all of them, so that the first one to check their mail would get it?

Here it is, ungendered. I am not putting it into any click sites at the moment so that its views will be low until someone adopts it.

user posted image