Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'd love to be put on the list for a Hope Egg, if possible smile.gif

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. smile.gif In order to add you to the list I need to see your scroll to be sure that you meet the requirements, but either you have it hidden or your scroll name is different from your forum name.

Haha, sorry. Ya, I dunno why I named myself different then my scroll.

Here it is:

http://dragcave.net/user/Terria

(PS: Don't mind the lack of names x.x I just came back about a month ago and still having difficulties renaming my cluster of dragons lol)

Edited by ShiniIllumi

Hi there! I think this is a beautiful project, and I'd love to participate! My scroll is under the same name as my forum name, and it's also linked to in my sig. Don't worry, despite my love of the poor inbreds, I won't be inbreeding any hope egg I get, nor breeding it with anything other than a CB pink (which I'm fishing for desperately in the caves...tangent: isn't fishing for eggs sort of a weird image?). Once I get a CB pink I'll happily spread the love back into the thread.

I have breed-based themed names on my scroll, so I even have a name picked out in advance for my Hope dragon if I get one!

Well... my second hope egg never got accepted, so it is now a hatchling. Guess I'll keep this one and then get a CB pink for it.

Lists updated to here

ShiniIllumi and sakana you have been added to the waiting list. smile.gif You can get a Hope egg whenever one is available, but you will both need to get a CB pink as a mate before you can breed.

I've decided to give away my Hope egg... I can wait another week for a second pair. I will give the egg/hatchling to Silver once has the required amount of adults.

Edit: Also just sent a link to dragonessdown. I know she is active because she replied. I will help get to the others as soon as I can.

Have you passed your egg on, yet? I was a little confused by your post. unsure.gif I did not post anything to the list.

Nevermind! I see you already answered while I was editing the lists. smile.gif Just make sure to post here when you name it.

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

Just bred this Hope egg.  If someone would like it, please PM me.  If I don't get a response in 2 days, I will start PM'ing people on the list. 

Where is the list of people wanting one, on the first page, second post?

I sent a PM to grayson1314 a couple of days ago, but never received a reply. It is now a hatchie, so if anyone would like it, please let me know. If I don't hear anything, I will kept it.

PS. Just sent a PM to Madzi_Jade, will let you know if I get a response.

Edited by twokeen

Edited: Just dawned on me I tried to breed those 2. Going to try and obtain a CB now|

Edited by ShiniIllumi

-palm meets face-

So...I totally messed up. I accidentally mated my tinsel to the CB pink I got instead of my other Pink...

So I won't be able to quite mate my hope, yet (especially since it's still just an egg lol)

Ugh, dun hate me >.<

This is such a fabulous idea! There is strong breast cancer risks in my family, and a number of aunts and grandparents of mine have had it. I'm so glad this site has something to support the cause! Creating an army of Hope dragons... <3

Scroll link: Here

I have a Silver Tinsel hatchling fogged, and I can unfog it upon request if need be.

Thank you in advanced!

EDIT: I will also try hard to acquire a CB Pink, although they tend to turn out to be Flamingo Wyverns. :/

Edited by torres917

Pink Dragons fighting for a cure!? I think this is a great idea!

Sign me up for the waiting list please!~ laugh.gif Oh, and I'll get to work finding a CB for a mate after the eggs I've currently got hatch.

Here's my pretty girl. smile.gif I've had the name in mind since I joined this lineage (which was quite a while ago!) and I'm glad that it was still available.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eZ8XR

You may put me on the breeders' list. ^^ I collected Pinks when they were extremely common, so I have a ton of them. X3 I've picked a handsome boy for her already.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Afq7

My hatchling's name is temporarily Northern King of Night. I am using the hatchling kind of like a name holder. I have named my female night glory Northern Queen of Night, so I wanted to reserve the northern king of night, northern king and queen of day, southern king and queen of night, and southern king and queen of day. Once it gets it's gender and I get a second glory hatchling, I will change it's name to it's proper family name. You said to tell you when I named it and so I have. I will most likely be naming it Never Tarnished Hope.

I've decided to give away my Hope egg... I can wait another week for a second pair. I will give the egg/hatchling to Silver once has the required amount of adults.

I have the required amount now:)

OK! I can breed my pair in two days, so untill then, look in the desert for a CB pink for the mate... Actually, get the egg and I will breed. Because you don't have any pinks to influence with, you can tell me the CB's gender, I can influence the egg, and then send you the hatchling because influences don't stay with eggs throught teleport, but it stays with hatchlings.

Oh, right. I was looking through my replies and saw one on the hope lineage. Did Polubing get an egg yet? If not, I can send them an egg when I get a CB mate for my new hope.

Alrighty! I just, and I litterally mean just, had grayson1314 reply saying they aren't on very often, but they are open for their first hope egg.

So grayson1314 is definetally currently active.

Edited by StarSea

I have just caught a CB pink, that I would like to gift to anyone who doesn't have a CB pink yet.

gifted to LinkTheHylian

Edited by Aussiemum

Well I would like to proudly announce that my CB Pink gendered male and will soon be the mate to my Hope dragon. Here he is:

Lord of Eternal Adoration

He shall be grown up in just over a day so, I would like to request being put on the breeder list.

I can gladly be contacted by PM and shall start breeding ASAP.

I also have caught another CB Pink egg that I have influenced to be male so should I not be able to find a home for Lady's first egg, I have a suitable male for the Hope egg to go to.

Just a hello to everyone who's joined the lineage recently! wink.gif

I am proud to say that Never Tarnished Hope has kept to her family's stair step! So... My second hope is Never Tarnished Hope and it is a female. I am sending out one of my eggs today and another should hatch tomarrow, so I'll be getting her a CB then. I've got one more day to wait for HopePetal's and Dust of Hope's Courage's breed cooldown. Tomarrow I will send a hope to Silver73. biggrin.gif

Ok, I submited Never Tarnished Hope's spread sheet.

Edited by StarSea

My hope hatchie gendered female and was named Sweet Serenade of Hope

Still trying to find a mate for her

I'll try looking around the caves for you, if I find another CB Pink I'll teleport it your way. smile.gif

@Starsea: So are you going to be sending out an egg to Link? I shall try breeding my pair soon as Lord grew up but I'll try for a listee until I hear back wink.gif

<3333

-Mysterrie

Hi can i be added to the wait list?I have no hope dragons.

Edited by blackberrybell

Well mysterrie, I could send one to link, but I was meaning Silver. I bred my pair last night and got nothing. I'll be happy when Never Tarnished Hope gets her mate... Untill then, I can't breed for another week.