Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I have another very pretty Hope Egg

Here

I currently have 4 Hope Eggs that I am willing to give away. I am thinking my list of Hope Dragons needs to be updated.

That will be for tomorrow...

Meet my newest Hope, Hespera Hope. She just grew up and I already have a mate picked for her. As soon as I have space on my scroll I will do a test breeding.

Hi,

i have several pure gen pinks and one of them i even called Hopeful female before even knwing about this project. i'm not sure if i can join since i don't have a hope egg, but i would like to. can someone look at my scroll and see if i'm able to join.

The link is in my signiture.

Fertile child is a mixed ineage and has children : NO

Manlly influence is 2nd gen pure and has one pink child with Hopeful: Unknown

Hopeful female is a 3rd gen pure and has one pink child with manlly: Unknown

The influencerer is a 4th uneven gen pure, no children:Uknown

Edited by arada11

Hi,

i have several pure gen pinks and one of them i even called Hopeful female before even knwing about this project. i'm not sure if i can join since i don't have a hope egg, but i would like to. can someone look at my scroll and see if i'm able to join.

The link is in my signiture.

Fertile child is a mixed ineage and has children : NO

Manlly influence is 2nd gen pure and has one pink child with Hopeful: Unknown

Hopeful female is a 3rd gen pure and has one pink child with manlly: Unknown

The influencerer is a 4th uneven gen pure, no children:Uknown

None of the dragons you have listed would work as mates for a Hope dragon. The only pinks that are acceptable as mates are CB pinks that have never been bred to any other dragon.

You do not need to have a mate for it before you get a Hope egg, though. I can put you on the wait list for an egg and in the meantime you can be looking for a CB pink, either in the cave or through trading or gifting.

ohhhh, okay. i guess not then. oh well. i'm really just looking for lineages that i have some dragons for already. so don't bother putting me on any lists, sorry for wasting your time. smile.gif

Three of my Hope Dragons have grown up:

Secret Hopes Run Deep

Finding Hope Where there is None

Hope is the Key

That makes 25 Hope Dragons for me...'

And Two Eggs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aJj89

http://dragcave.net/lineage/JX8gj

If anybody wants PM me...if not I will post again in 2 weeks or so. I want them to go to good homes.

If you are interested in any of the lineages please let me know, I will be shutting down E. Hope's breeding, she will be request only.

The Hatchie Grew up:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/f4vQ8

Now known as Luna's Blazing Hope

Edited by Mysthunter

After a year of searching - I finally caught a caveborn pink. I've been looking for a mate for my female 6th gen Hope's Heart of Love for a long time. I've influenced this one male (my success rate for influence has been around 95% so I feel good about this). I'll update in a week. smile.gif

Edit: Woke up this morning and discovered my poor eggie was sick so I've hidden him/her for now. I've got everything crossed I don't lose it. I've searched too hard for too long to lose it now.

Edited by LadyBahiya

Hope Renewed is all grown up now, so if anyone wants to request an egg from her, please do! =)

I would like to be added to the "PM with Breeder" list. Thank you.

(I didn't see a form to fill out, so just tossing up a request.)

Edited by Coyote

Good morning smile.gif

I have 2 hope eggs at this time.

I sent a PM to krys for one

went to the wait list and sent a PM to angel_jia who is on the top of the list waiting to hear back from them both.

One Hope egg is being teleported to krys's scroll. That will leave me with 1 egg to find a home for, will try the wait list in the morning if I do not hear from angel_jia by then.

I would love to be added to this lineage - one of my close relatives has breast cancer and she is going through some horrific stuff right now. sad.gif I have a few CB Pinks that I will be more than happy to breed with hope dragons to keep this lineage growing.

krys got her hope egg from me.

I have one egg and I am going to send out a couple of PM's to the wait list and see if someone wants the other egg.

If it grows up then I will be in need of a CB Pink for a mate smile.gif

I sent a PM to some of the people on the wait list tried to send one to PonyGurl but her inbox is full. Waiting to hear from someone and will post who gets the egg.

Edited by Catherine_cox

I have sent a PM to every person on the Wait list and am now waiting for a reply for my hope egg.

Of all the PM's that I sent only one has responded and that is yellow_gellow. I have sent her a teleport link and she will be getting my hope egg smile.gif

Edited by Catherine_cox

Bred a Hope egg and sent a PM to Polubing. If I don't hear anything by the time I get home from work tonight, I'll try the next on the list.

Bred a Hope egg and sent a PM to Polubing. If I don't hear anything by the time I get home from work tonight, I'll try the next on the list.

If you don't finda home for it, I'll take it smile.gif

If you don't finda home for it, I'll take it smile.gif

It's all yours my dear. I'll PM you the link.

Edit: New hope baby safely transfered to Ldyfsh.

Edited by LadyBahiya