Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I'm tempted to join but I don't quite have the time needed to sit around and wait for a CB pink to pop up in the desert or (miraculously) the cave.

Moonbeam: Sure! I'm sure hazey will add you next update. I think it almost time.

So yeah, I've promised Tahlian an egg, but I keep missing her. So I think I'll just zap a tele over.

My dragons aren't showing interest on each other, I can't breed any Hopes. mad.gif

purplehaze, can i please have a male hope dragon? i need a mate for my female unsure.gif please PM me wink.gif

Your Hope dragon cannot be mated to another Hope since they are all related. Read the rules again. Your dragon needs to mate with a CB pink dragon. You can watch for them in the desert biome (although they are admittedly not easy to find it is not impossible) or you can watch this thread because some of us keep an eye out for the CB pinks and offer them here when we get one.

Also, to anyone in need of a Hope egg, I just bred one that is up for grabs. If I don't get a taker I will keep it because I would sort of like a male anyway. smile.gif

And Moonbeam22 I will add you to the waiting list as soon as I get time to do an update! Thanks for your interest.

Edited by purplehaze

But I don't have the time! There are [Never dragons there!

I am sorry, but those are the rules about a mate.

The dragons in the desert do go quickly. blink.gif You need to get there right at the top of the hour. Sometimes the eggs are all gone by xx:02!

You can also find Pinks in the Jungle and Volcano areas, but they move pretty slow...

Flamingo Wyverns are only found in the Alpine, Coastal, and Forest areas. Pinks on the other have can be found in all of them. Desert is preferred even though, or maybe because, it moves so quickly. If you're patient however you can find one in the other two without worrying that it may be a flamingo.

Well... I can breed my pair again, but I don't have room and if the egg goes to the AP, there is no guarentee that the person that picks up the egg will keep to the naming and have it mate with a CB for life.

My Hope egg has hatched! It hasn't gendered yet, but I have named it Rubye's Hope Rising in honor of my grandmother, the breast cancer survivor. I figure that name should suit nicely, even if the little one defies my influence suggestion of gendering female. smile.gif

sad.gif No, I had not seen that. Sadly there is not much we can do. I will send her a PM, though.

Hey, everybody, this seems like a nice idea. I wish I could join, but, I have four dead eggs because I wasn't here for a week to abandon them or post them anywhere at all... But, would you mind if I put your link in my Signature even if I'm not in it? I just want to help lead people to this, because I like this idea. Thanks~

Hey, everybody, this seems like a nice idea.  I wish I could join, but, I have four dead eggs because I wasn't here for a week to abandon them or post them anywhere at all...  But, would you mind if I put your link in my Signature even if I'm not in it?  I just want to help lead people to this, because I like this idea.  Thanks~

Sure. Anyone can put the banner in their signature. The more publicity we get the better. smile.gif

Be sure to come back when your dead eggs are gone and sign up for the waiting list. Uh -- wait -- I just checked your scroll and I don't see any dead eggs there. blink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I just tried breeding my pair for someone, but no eggs were produced, sadly. Oh, and I forgot to post this, but I have a new Hope dragon that grew up. I named her Prim's Hope. She doesn't have a mate yet, since CB Pinks are getting hard to find.

Edited by SeaSong

Hm... OH YEAH that was like two months ago xd.png

Well, I guess I'll try to join... I forget if there was a form or not, but I'll edit this post if I get one...

If anyone can breed me a Hope Pink that'd be epic, then I'll have to find a mate for it

I want to help cure Breast Cancer! It runs in my family and I want to help. Please send me a hope egg once I am unlocked.

Well, despite influencing it a female, my male Hope egg is now fully grown smile.gif

Illimitato Hope

I had a name picked out for a female...

anyways, Illimitato I hope means Unlimited in Italian. Yay for Google Translate.

HOWEVER, if someone could answer me. I realize hope has to be in the name. Does it have to be the english word for hope? Or may I use Speranza?

I'm now trying to acquire a female CB Pink since my CB gendered male.

Anyone else finding it utterly impossible to find CB pinks for mates? >.>;

Yup. sad.gif I've been trying, usually get Flamingos.

Anyone else finding it utterly impossible to find CB pinks for mates? >.>;

Yes! ;-; It's very frustrating.

Lists updated to here!

Moonbeam22, Ezeplia, and funnygirl98 have been added to the waiting list.

@ hybridhydra - I was not able to add you now because you do not appear to have enough adult dragons, yet. Thanks for your interest in the lineage. Please make your request again once you have at least 7 adult dragons on your scroll.

As always, please let me know if I have made any mistakes!

~purplehaze smile.gif