Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I tried breeding Ashakira Hope yesterday with no egg given. sad.gif

But I would like to introduce my latest Hope dragon Herald of Hope, who grew up this morning and was kind enough to like the mate I picked for him and give me an egg. The egg has been passed along to Funnygirl98 who had PM'd me.

Tried to breed both of my hope pairs and neither one gave me an egg even with the influence of fertility. Will try again next week.

I have just caught a CB pink in the cave. It is on cooldown for 5 hours but after that I will be gifting it to someone. {edit - egg is at 6 days and transferable now!}

I want to give it to someone who is looking for a mate for their first Hope dragon. Please PM me if you have only one Hope dragon and have been unable to find a mate for it. Send a link to your scroll, please. Also, let me know if you do not have the ability to influence the egg correctly to get the right gender. I would be glad to influence the egg and hold it until it hatches to be sure you get a suitable mate for your Hope.

Edited by purplehaze

4 More Hope Eggs...Messages sent out to

Moonbeam22, Ezeplia, and funnygirl98...

OOPS! Sorry, Myst, but I did not update the list and funnygirl98 already got an egg.

Bumping this to say I still have a CB pink egg available. See my post above for details. I am keeping it at very low views to keep it influencable (spell-checker doesn't think that is a word wink.gif) as long as possible. It is at 5 days now.

My Hope baby and her mate are adults now...I'm waiting for the Christmas dragon season to pass before breeding them, to make sure there will be spots for offspring.

Is it permissible for me to keep their first baby, then begin contributing eggs to others who desire a Hope dragon?

Certainly! Feel free to keep the first baby. smile.gif

Bumping this up to say that I still have the CB pink. I want to give it to someone who is looking for a mate for their first Hope dragon. It is now a male hatchling with only a little over a day until it grows up.

Please PM me if you have only one Hope dragon (a female) and have been unable to find a mate for it. Send a link to your scroll, please.

Well, my CB pink grew up, so it is too late to give him away. sad.gif

I would love a Hope dragon if at all possible. I see that the waiting list isn't too long, so may I be added? I love the idea and have been searching for CB Pinks anyway, so I would enjoy helping to spread the lineage.

Sure thing! Thanks for your interest. I will be glad to add you to the list at the next update.

Hi , I was wondering if I could be added to the breeding list as I now have an adult CB male as a mate for my hope dragon Hope for Better Days. I named the mate Dreaming of a Cure. I hope that name's alright. I already bred the pair once together and gained an egg. I am assuming from the above posts that I am allowed to keep the first baby. Please correct me if this is not true. To sum it up , I would like to be added to the breeder list and have it noted that I now have a new hope baby under my care. biggrin.gif

~Red_Rose87

Congrats on your new egg and you certainly may keep it. smile.gif

About the name -- from the rules in the first post:

2. You must name it and Hope must be included somewhere in the name. Other forms of the word Hope are acceptable, such as Hopes, Hoping, etc.

I don't think the name you have given it fits that rule. sad.gif

And I will add you as a breeder when I update the list.

Edited by purplehaze

About the name -- from the rules in the first post:

2. You must name it and Hope must be included somewhere in the name. Other forms of the word Hope are acceptable, such as Hopes, Hoping, etc.

I don't think the name you have given it fits that rule. sad.gif

I thought those were the rules for the name of the hope dragon? I was talking about the name for the mate. smile.gif Is the name ok for the mate? smile.gif

Oh! Sorry! I read that wrong. Yes, it is fine for the mate. *blush*

I've been out for the holiday season and a little bummed about missing the CB pink purple had to offer ;o

lol but I'm still searching for one for my mate and will post again when i've found one

Sorry for my inactivity for almost the whole month... I had to go to florida with my parents and we had no computers there. I have bred another hope egg from my only pair and I still have not found a mate for my other hope... When I do find two CB mates, I will start sending out two 8th generation eggs and keep the sevenths from my sixth generation pair so that about each week I can send out one more egg than the last week. I am thinking about naming the hope-to-be "Tides of perfect hope" or something like that... If it denies an influence and changes it's stair lineage to be a male, I think I'll name him "Hope of the perfect signs" or something like that. *shrugs* Anywhoo, I will soon, hopefully, have three pairs! Now, only if I could find two CBs...

EDIT: SCORE! Just sent out someone my dorkface-thuwed eggy in return for eight(!) CB pinks!!!! I will give out a few to people on here, but because I am having such a hard time, I am probably going to keep at least half... If I can, I'll keep making trades with my wonderful dorkface and thuwed for more pinks, purples, and reds. If I get pinks, I'll give out a few here. If purples, I'll give out a few on my other lineage. If reds, I'm going to keep them for their BSA. First three people to PM me will most likely get a CB for their hope's mate. wink.gif Note, it will probably be about two weeks at most...

Edited by StarSea

May I please be placed on the wait list for a Hope dragon? This is a fantastic ideal! =] I'll need to pick up a CB pink or two though. ^^'

May I please be placed on the wait list for a Hope dragon? This is a fantastic ideal! =] I'll need to pick up a CB pink or two though. ^^'

Thanks for your interest in the lineage. I will add you to the wait list the next time I do an update. smile.gif

My baby from my first hope pair is now an adult and is named Flourishing Hope. You can add that to my list of hopes. She has a male CB pink mate and I know that for my first pair I was allowed to keep the first baby. Could I keep the first baby of this new pair? Edited by Red_Rose87