Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Maybe we all could tell stories witH Our dragons but there is a twist wiht an overall simple sentence in the story. Or you do the same thing that i did in this Post. alot.png

SomEthing with HOPE of course like all letter of tHe dragOns names are lowercase and the sentence over the whole lineage is in uPpErcase.

HOPEfully tHis is nOt too inconsPicuous for thE future HOPE lineages.

Ouch! That gives me a headache trying to read it!

@ Fiona - I am quite willing to expand this project to include something like what you are proposing. I am interested to see what other members think of it, though, so I hope some of them will weigh in.

Thanks for considering it. I'll go ahead and start gathering pink dragons and lining them up. I won't officially start until you guys give me the go ahead though. smile.gif

Ouch! That gives me a headache trying to read it!

@ Fiona - I am quite willing to expand this project to include something like what you are proposing. I am interested to see what other members think of it, though, so I hope some of them will weigh in.

The names in an evengen lineage are much more easy to read, but i couldn't think of a text for the lineage.

Maybe to put the letters for hope in the names like this:

?????'h'????? ?e?????p?'o'?? ???????'p'?? h????'e'??????

Just an idea for discussing.

A fighter myself, for the past year I've wanted to join. I was diagnosed in 2014 and ever since then have been a huge advocate for Breast Cancer Awareness.

I'm not picky about an egg. I'm just happy I can be apart of this wonderful lineage!

I did not realize this was something that was going on. As someone who lost their mother to breast cancer specifically I find this kind of thing wonderful. biggrin.gif

I'd like to be added to the waiting list if possible. I'll PM a breeder as soon as I'm able to hold more eggs, I'm kind of at limit at the moment. tongue.gif

Also, where would I find a Pink dragon most often? I've only come across an egg once before and when I tried to grab it someone else got there first. sad.gif

Lady-Emrys has a PM with more input about my very special Hope Dragons and an offer.

Hello,

I am newbie (4 months on DC) but I have only today noticed BCA banner and immediately came here.

I lost my mother (few months after her 50th birthday) for breast cancer and back then I worked for 9 years as nurse at Oncology. When I finished study I went to completely different job but still trying to spread awareness about cancer. And I would like to join you smile.gif

I also read few first and few last sides, so after all this Halloween I would love to participate in lineage. I also found Fiona's idea very interesting. I will wait to see how she'll do it and perhaps do something similar. I hope that would be OK to participate in lineage (as something as connect us) as well as in maybe some individual story. But if it is either-either I will choose connection and lineage biggrin.gif

Sincerely,

DWL

So not a descendant of one of my very special Hope Dragons but Lady-Emrys has a PM with an egg.

Just wanted to pop in and say I can do 7th Gen - 11th Gen Hope egg if anyone who gets approved to join needs one. I love breeding Hope dragons! biggrin.gif

Lady-Emrys still hasn't picked up her Hope egg... dry.gif But she has read her PM.

Glad that you picked it up in time. It was not in a hatchery... blink.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Lady-Emrys still hasn't picked up her Hope egg... dry.gif But she has read her PM.

Sorry~! Just picked it up today, I got distracted by home life and Pharm Tech classes so I knew I HAD the egg waiting but I was unable to pick it up until just now~

Got it now~ Can't wait for her to hatch~

I've had my eye on this special project ever since I started playing dragon cave and held off posting until I had a little more experience. c:

I would love to be a part of this wonderful cause and will be keeping a free egg slot open. I also have some lovely CB pinks waiting to be the forever love of my hope egg.

Male | Male | Female | Female

wub.gif

Sorry I have been a bit negligent in posting here lately. Welcome and thanks to all those who have shown an interest and those who have had a personal involvement with breast cancer. I will get you on the list as soon as possible if you have not already gotten an egg. Tigerkralle or Lady-Emrys, could one of you please post a lineage link to that egg that you exchanged? I am a bit behind on the website, too, but hope to get caught up with that this week as well!

I just found this on AP: http://dragcave.net/view/cxT1V.

Since it has "hope to cure" in mother's name, I wonder would it be OK to keep it and you can count it as "my" egg?

That is nice that someone is naming their pink dragons that way, but the egg you picked up can't be counted as part of this lineage. The Hope dragons all have to originate from the same base pair. Mates of Hope dragons must all be CB (no lineage). So, although it is a very nice egg and you can certainly follow the naming scheme and name it with Hope in its name, it can't be an official Hope dragon.

I have updated the website to this point. Sorry it has taken so long, but it is finally done! biggrin.gif

I have added MinkishMinx and DragonWhispererLady to the waiting list.

~ purplehaze

*Note to self: the one thing I forgot to do when updating was to update the breeders list. That will need to be done the next time! Avalerion and purplenewt asked to be added.

And I am sending a PM to DragonWhispererLady to offer her this egg. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze