Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I've got the dragon on my scroll, sorry about not responding. Just need to find a CB Female now then I should be all set. ^~^

edit: P.S I would accept a donation of a CB Pink Female if anyone is feeling generous

Edited by Avalerion

New Egg

Just bred my first egg :3

(Apologies in advance for any dodgy links, I'm working from my mobile and the demonic device is hating me today)

free CB pink egg for whoever wants it! (just offer a dummy egg so I know who gets it, and makes sure they are part of this project)

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Avalerion was asking for one. Just sayin' . . .

Avalerion was asking for one. Just sayin' . . .

I know, they have a cb pink on their scroll and are locked so I thought I would just offer it to anyone who wants it!

Ah! I didn't check that. *Pokes Zerhai with a spork anyhow!*

Ah! I didn't check that. *Pokes Zerhai with a spork anyhow!*

Due to the birthday release and the fact that noone has offered on the egg.... I am abandoning it...... I'll probably catch and post another later.......

Phew, i just realized that i am egglocked. So no auto-abandoning.

@Avalerion

Remove view in that link and put lineage instead.

arg i Hate being egg locked, I can't breed or anything right now......

Ok lets try this again, I caught a CB pink egg which I don't need, just offer me a dummy egg or whatever you think its worth, but I'll prolly take whatever is offered first or whoever needs it more (for members of this lineage only)

Free CB Pink, just offer dummy

Also bred this pretty: (its Enduring Hope's grandbaby)

this is to make sure you are part of the lineage otherwise offer a dummy!

If no one offers on these by the time they hatchable I will just keep em...... and influence them to be a pair, if someone wants them hatched pm me and we will make arrangements

Edited by Zerhai

I offered on the free CB Pink.

I have to wait for a few hatchlings to grow up, then i will breed you a Hope Zerhai.

------------------------------------

Important Rules

------------------------------------

3. It must be bred only with a CB (caveborn) new Pink dragon. The CB you use in the lineage must be childless, and the Hope pink must be its first mate. The pair must be exclusive mates for life.

I am so sorry but i just discovered this:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/FZ3IB

And Avalerion received one egg from her and there is already a grandchildren from her. *trying to dig a hole and hide in it* Penk Tinsel Kralle is a Silver Tinsel on my scroll. dry.gif

I will change the mate for http://dragcave.net/lineage/yOH9C because Wanda Ur-Kralle was not childless prior breeding with my Hope dragon.

So sorry about this mistake.

ETA: I triple checked it and all other Hope Dragons from me are clean.

Well then?

Edited by Tigerkralle

@TigerKralle - don't stress too much. Mistakes happen. My advice would be just not to breed Your Hope Kralle again, with any mate. You have lots of other Hopes you can breed. If you want to give Avalerion a new Hope, that would be nice.

There are far worse things that have happened in the lineage along the way, so don't worry too much about it. smile.gif

Do I need to abandon my Hopes? They are all descended from Your Hope Kralle :/

I don't want you to have to abandon your dragons. I know they aren't purest Hopes, but there is nothing that shows in their lineage, like a green dragon or anything like that.

It is a little tricky to know what to do. Perhaps if you just don't breed any more through that line and just use the new Hope TigerKralle has given you for any future breeding.

I am sure there have been other, worse, infractions of Hope breeding rules that we just have never realized.

I think we keep the names and the useful BSA and never breed them again.

At least i discovered it fairly swift. (Not sure if swift is the right word in this context, maybe quick suits better?)

Just pick up the new egg and hopefully you have a fresh CB Pink.

ETA:

@Avalerion

Please check your PMs.

I cannot hatch it for you because i need the space for my project and repayments.

Look out for "It's bright and pink" in Alpine, Desert, Forest and Volcano if you hunt for CB Pinks.

Stay away from the Coast and Jungle because of the Flamingo Wyverns there. wink.gif

@Zerhai

Please check your PMs.

Do you have space, then please pick it up i need the eggslots.

Edited by Tigerkralle

I have CB Pink for anyone who needs a mate for their hope. On cooldown right now. Send me a PM with the lineage of the pink needing a mate.