Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I have this egg here: http://dragcave.net/lineage/oK9DA It is a child of http://dragcave.net/lineage/W4rlM and http://dragcave.net/lineage/wHTHg i will influence and hatch the egg for you.

I am very concerned about the gender of the offsprings of Ediths Hoffnung and Doris Hoffnung so if noboby can promise me to be sure this little egg will be a Female i will influcene and hatch it for you and gifting away the ungendered hatchling. It should then gendered female. *touch wood*

ETA: Contuinously looking for CB Pinks and gifting them to you but also keeping a few of them for myself so stay tuned.

It's fine, I'm sure I can find one soon enough. I'd take any egg as well, really. I can influence eggs to be female and male since I finally have one of each (well, two females), as well. ^^

If you promise me to influcence this egg to be a Female i happily give it to you. Or be patient enough so i can influence and hatch it and as soon as it hachtched and i am online i set the teleport up in a PM for you.

Unfortunately; my only female pink is unable to influence any eggs for another 3 days, but I don't mind waiting at all if you'd prefer to influence it yourself. (Apologies for the late reply, I currently have company staying over so can only check messages, forum replies, trades etc every so often).

Not sure who will get my hatchling i influenced her *touch wood* to be female so as soon as she hatched i will send a PM to... the first on the waiting list but then there are yout three (DragonToot, Echostorm and purplenewt). Aaaaahh, decisions.... wacko.gif Wish all of my pairings would have cooperate.

Not sure who will get my hatchling i influenced her *touch wood* to be female so as soon as she hatched i will send a PM to... the first on the waiting list but then there are yout three (DragonToot, Echostorm and purplenewt). Aaaaahh, decisions.... wacko.gif Wish all of my pairings would have cooperate.

Well don't send it to me, I already have one of my own now; I influenced the egg and everything. I can now be taken off the waiting list. cool.gif

Okay DragonTooth i think i will send the PM with the transfer teleport to you.

I'm a bit lost as to who has room for an egg and hasn't got one, yet. I have space to breed now and will be glad to if there is someone who is ready and waiting! smile.gif

Edit: I just bred a Hope egg, but it ended up having a z-code, so I think I will keep it. I still have room to breed another egg, though. I sent a PM to HeroHorse who has been on the list longest and will breed another egg if I get a reply.

Edited by purplehaze

Okay DragonTooth i think i will send the PM with the transfer teleport to you.

Thank you, recieved successfully smile.gif

I just bred this little Hope baby and sent the transfer link to HeroHorse. smile.gif Is there anyone else who still needs an egg? I have lots of pairs that I am more than happy to breed to spread the Hope!

I bred THIS sweet Hope eggie earlier. Anyone interested? Just shoot me a message for a transfer.

~T

Edited by bamabelle

Gah! My CB Pink refused to mate with my Hope! So frustrating... mad.gif

sad.gif Sorry for your bad luck. I have been seeing a lot of Pinks in the cave lately, though, so maybe you will not have too hard a time replacing your CB.

sad.gif Sorry for your bad luck. I have been seeing a lot of Pinks in the cave lately, though, so maybe you will not have too hard a time replacing your CB.

I just picked up another one from the Forest. Now I play the waiting game.

I can give away up to two CB Pinks. So who wants a specific gender? I can influence one egg and have traded for two Hatchies who will surprise me about there gender.

If my PM folder is full, please respond in this thread. I do not read my e-mails regulary.

ETA: One male and one female CB Pink hatchling and one influenceable egg. If anybode needs a CB Pink send me a PM.

Edited by Tigerkralle

YAY my Hope dragon has found her mate! They coupled and now have a Hope egg.

I would be interested in breeding more Hope dragons for others. rolleyes.gif

I bred a new hope eggie and I noticed something about its lineage everyone one of the hopes in the visible lineage is on my scroll, all are "Dra'axi" dragons

Edited by Zerhai

@ purplenewt - Congratulations on finding the right mate for your Hope. smile.gif

@ Zerhai - That is a really impressive lineage!

I bred a new hope eggie and I noticed something about its lineage everyone one of the hopes in the visible lineage is on my scroll, all are "Dra'axi" dragons

This dragon catched my attention at first sight:

user posted image

Sorry but that is not a Dra'xi. wink.gif

Congratulations to this huge stairstep! I like your really impressive lineage.

This dragon catched my attention at first sight:

user posted image

Sorry but that is not a Dra'xi. wink.gif

Congratulations to this huge stairstep! I like your really impressive lineage.

Lol i can't believe i missed that

It is easy for me to sense patterns. It is only one dragon and in a few generations you are right. wink.gif

Can we use this thread to share our tears?

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. sad.gif

No egg until today from Your Hope Kralle and Wanda Ur-Kralle i certainly have used fertility on all my Hope dragons and just on my Hope dragons not their mates. It should work... since we only have to use the Purple BSA on one dragon not both...

But i mate my Hope dragons for lifetime so since he does not refuse her i have to stick with this stingy pair. *sigh*

Edited by Tigerkralle

It is easy for me to sense patterns. It is only one dragon and in a few generations you are right. wink.gif

Can we use this thread to share our tears?

You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced. sad.gif

No egg until today from Your Hope Kralle and Wanda Ur-Kralle i certainly have used fertility on all my Hope dragons and just on my Hope dragons not their mates. It should work... since we only have to use the Purple BSA on one dragon not both...

But i mate my Hope dragons for lifetime so since he does not refuse her i have to stick with this stingy pair. *sigh*

completely understand I remember my first few... shoot my first hope dragon was a mistake, a misbreed.... which I froze so as to prevent more misbreeding in the future at least from that dragon... Hope of the House of Zerhai.... if I remember correctly I received my next hope nearly right away because of the mistake, but it was a while before I was able to breed since my first pair refused outright....

I have come to the realization that I have a lot of hopes....

*sad face* i was waiting for an egg to hatch to breed another hope.... it was nearing hatching and was already incubated but apparently was not hatched but i was too impatient.... if anyone sees: this sad pretty hope in the ap please try to grab it...... it is a 9th gen perfect male stair since it accidentally got auto-abandoned...

also I have bred another hope this one up for adoption: hope eggie just send me a pm if you are interested!

Sorry about your abandoned Hope, Zerhai! sad.gif I will try to watch for it if I am around when it comes up.