Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

Thank you for my lovely Hope egg ! Just incubated because I'm so excited for it to hatch! (:

Feel free to influence it as well. biggrin.gif

@puplehaze

All of my Hope Dragons are registered on the website no mistakes. Just to let you know. happy.gif

*raises hand shyly* may I join this project?? I need a pink adult so I can influence my daydream.

sleep.gif it's selfish I know

While belonging to this lineage has the lovely side effect of having Pink dragons for influence, that is not its purpose.

Besides that, if you were to get an egg from one of us now it would not hatch and grow up in time to influence your Daydream egg. May I suggest the Influence for Me thread where you can get help from someone else to influence your egg when it is close to hatching. If you are still interested in supporting us in our battle against breast cancer, I will be glad to give you a Hope egg a little later. You seem very new to the game and I would rather you had a bit more experience before getting a Hope egg. smile.gif

I'm up to 7 pairs for my auxiliary line. Unfortunately I'm not having a lot of time to hunt for new cb pinks. I think I need at least 16 pairs to do what I plan. If any of you would be interested in trading me a pair of cb pink eggs for a 2nd gen whatever common from my shadow walker alts I'd be interested in a bit of help.

I had a promise for a pair from someone but though I did my end they haven't sent anything. So. Anyone interested?

I'm egg locked right now, Fiona, but once I have some space I can try to find some for you. It always seems like I can find them when I'm not really looking, but then when I have a need for them they become scarce! huh.gif

I am really excited to see what you will do with this line. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Unfortunately both of my Pinks are male. So my CB is male and my Hope is male. I'm going to see if I can find another CB and hopefully it will be female so that I can breed her with my pretty little Hope~

By the way Railin's name is pronounced Rye-Lyn if anyone is wondering.

And if not, then okay, it's there anyway~ happy.gif

I'm up to 7 pairs for my auxiliary line. Unfortunately I'm not having a lot of time to hunt for new cb pinks. I think I need at least 16 pairs to do what I plan. If any of you would be interested in trading me a pair of cb pink eggs for a 2nd gen whatever common from my shadow walker alts I'd be interested in a bit of help.

I had a promise for a pair from someone but though I did my end they haven't sent anything. So. Anyone interested?

I have one CB Pink at the moment on my scroll. CB Pink

ETA: Back from the hunt for Pinks:

Lucky me found one Pink at the Coast: Proof blink.gif

Fell free to PM me for details.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Hello, may I be added to the wait list? I have a space for an egg and have read the rules carefully. The rules say not to harm the egg or dragon in resulting to killing it. I have also read not to mix any lineages form other species of dragons and the hope dragon must have a cave-born mate without children, which is exclusive to the hope dragon for life. The rules also said to include a form of the word "Hope" in the name. My reason for joining the Hope linage is for spreading the awareness of Breast Cancer as an Immune Deficient, whom has an idea of the suffering that cancer patients go through.

Hello, may I be added to the wait list? I have a space for an egg and have read the rules carefully. The rules say not to harm the egg or dragon in resulting to killing it. I have also read not to mix any lineages form other species of dragons and the hope dragon must have a cave-born mate without children, which is exclusive to the hope dragon for life. The rules also said to include a form of the word "Hope" in the name. My reason for joining the Hope linage is for spreading the awareness of Breast Cancer as an Immune Deficient, whom has an idea of the suffering that cancer patients go through.

Welcome, Mikiea, and thanks for your interest. smile.gif I need to see your scroll so that I can check that you have enough adult dragons and not too many dead things. Can you post a link or PM me? Either your forum name and scroll name are not the same or else your scroll is hidden.

My little Hope has grown up! (: Here he is.

I was testing mates and he found his first & forever love. wub.gifHere's their offspring.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to adopt this out to anyone else on the waiting list (if there's anyone there). I wouldn't mind keeping the egg though. c:

May i ask for an egg from this parents? This names are so wonderful and are an inspiration.

Thank you smile.gif

Of course you may ask! Their firstborn will stay at home, next one will be yours.

It seems that I am having trouble finding a CB Pink. >_<

Don't know if I'm just missing them or what.

But I shall keep looking for Mr. Railin Hope's future mate~

I want nothing more than to add to the Line.

Off I go in search of that illusive Pink~!

Edited by Lady-Emrys

Updated to here.

I have added Bohem and Ace1362 to the wait list.

(note to self: I did not add the egg just bred by DragonWhispererLady to the website. I will do that once it has been transferred to Tigerkralle.)

~purplehaze

The egg has safely arrivied my scroll and is influenced to be a female.

The hardest part will be the name.

YAY~!! MY CB PINK IS A GIRL~!!!

-wiggles in excitement-

Edited by Lady-Emrys